soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

You'll be lucky if you find one

I was lucky enough to get one last year for a very reasonable sum but I have only seen one other copy that Denbo has

Social source share

You'll be lucky if you find one

I was lucky enough to get one last year for a very reasonable sum but I have only seen one other copy that Denbo has

Dave Byrne has one too, as well as Soggy in Oslo, from whom I first heard it.

I think Tommaso has one as well? So, as you can see, it's not that rare . . . . . just obscure.

Seeya at the Rampant Lion when you're over if you're reading this Soggy. :o)

Seeya at OOTB on Saturday if you're going Longy. We'll have a chat about my new venue 'Rhythm Shack' in St.Helens coming up on the 5th June.

Denbo.

Social source share

Dave Byrne has one too, as well as Soggy in Oslo, from whom I first heard it.

I think Tommaso has one as well? So, as you can see, it's not that rare . . . . . just obscure.

Seeya at the Rampant Lion when you're over if you're reading this Soggy. :o)

Seeya at OOTB on Saturday if you're going Longy. We'll have a chat about my new venue 'Rhythm Shack' in St.Helens coming up on the 5th June.

Denbo.

Nice to know that 5 copies isnt rare then !!!!!! laugh.gif

See you Sat hopefully, coming to Bidds afterwards?

Social source share

Guest CaptainVic

i have been outbid on a vg- copy minutes ago on ebay.com....the record looked crap, but i put a 153 bucks on it. the winner has got 32000+ positive ratings on ebay and bid on + 7000 items in the last 30 days...who has bought this record? Bill Gates? Roman Abramowich? Wayne Rooney? Any Suggestions, please tell me, i´ll try to rob the house...

Social source share