2010-05-15: **cancelled** - Stormin Soul @citrus **cancelled**

Event Title: **CANCELLED** - STORMIN SOUL @CITRUS **CANCELLED**

Event Author: Simon McMaster

Calendar: Allnighter/Weekenders

Event Date: Sat 15 May 2010

-------------------------------------------------

For those of you who have not yet heard - we have had to call it a day on the allnighters at the Citrus Rooms. Please let folks know not to travel..

Thanks very much to everyone who has supported us and contributed to some fantastic nights! I've certainly enjoyed promoting it (despite the stress).

However, we do some good news....

Amie and I have found a new venue not too far away where we will be starting a new promotion.

Already confirmed a some top quality soul spinners for the new date in August so keep your eyes peeled!

Regards, Simon & Amie

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

• Replies 2
  • Views 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Event Title: **CANCELLED** - STORMIN SOUL @CITRUS **CANCELLED**

Event Author: Simon McMaster

Calendar: Allnighter/Weekenders

Event Date: Sat 15 May 2010

-------------------------------------------------

For those of you who have not yet heard - we have had to call it a day on the allnighters at the Citrus Rooms. Please let folks know not to travel..

Thanks very much to everyone who has supported us and contributed to some fantastic nights! I've certainly enjoyed promoting it (despite the stress).

However, we do some good news....

Amie and I have found a new venue not too far away where we will be starting a new promotion.

Already confirmed a some top quality soul spinners for the new date in August so keep your eyes peeled!

Regards, Simon & Amie

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

keep at it Simon & all the best for the new venue thumbsup.gif
Guest Sean Haydon

Shame, I was really looking forward to this, with it's fantastic music policy. No doubt the next venue will be just as good. thumbsup.gif

Sean

Source Advert