R.b.hudmon On Tomahawk

Hi - does anyone know what kinda price this is and how rare ?...guess the answer to the first question will guide me for the second.... cheers

post-13438-12732741142776.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hi - does anyone know what kinda price this is and how rare ?...guess the answer to the first question will guide me for the second.... cheers

Dunno, but I play it out often on UK Atlantic (which cost me about 50p when new).

Is it the same mix as the UK ATL 45 do you know?

The LP version is certainly different.

Sean

Social source share

Thats the version before the Altantic cut and John Ridley mentioned it when he included RB Hudmon on his web site.

Send John a mail, he's always willing to help.

Social source share

Ah!

Thanks for the link.

Not bad.

Much prefer the Atlantic mix (but maybe that's cos I've been playing it for the past 35 years).

Far more subtle, less frantic and much higher quality in every department.

JR says the Tomahawk was probably only a Demo, so it figures.

I seem to remember this copy being on eBay 4-5 years ago, but don't recall what it went for.

Think it's pretty scarce though.

:thumbsup:

Sean

Social source share

Flip is as follows - from the discography on the link..... the mp3 on the link is over 4 mins long and the time on the Tomahawk picture scan is 3.15..... so I am still wondering if they are ''matched'' ........

How can I be a witness / All along the watchtower ~ TOMAHAWK 4034-31 (1975)

Cheers

Social source share

Flip is as follows - from the discography on the link..... the mp3 on the link is over 4 mins long and the time on the Tomahawk picture scan is 3.15..... so I am still wondering if they are ''matched'' ........

How can I be a witness / All along the watchtower ~ TOMAHAWK 4034-31 (1975)

Cheers

the truth copy was also issued in 1975 (sept) and for some reason if you dont cheat on me was A side and how can i be a witness B side. atlantic flipped it over when they reissued it in 1976

dave

Edited by dave pinch
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!