• Replies 87
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest frenchie

Stu and I are making our way over the border for this superb night of Soul and frivolity. I personally cann't wait as its quality all night.

And of course to see Mr Taylor behind the decks.

:D

Penny

Stu and I are making our way over the border for this superb night of Soul and frivolity. I personally cann't wait as its quality all night.

And of course to see Mr Taylor behind the decks.

biggrin.gif

Penny

Hi Penny

It'll be great to see you and Stu over in Bradford :yes:

Get there early, we have a good line up, a litttle bit of something for everyone!

atb

paul

paul

Guest toffee lady

LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER GREAT NIGHT HERE AGAIN NEXT WEEK ALONG WITH MY TRAVELLING COMPANION FOR THE EVENING, MR BRENNAN, EARLY DOORS FOR COLS SPOT,

WAS GREAT AT THE LAST ONE.........DONT MISS IT!

JANETTE X

Guest rosemary

LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER GREAT NIGHT HERE AGAIN NEXT WEEK ALONG WITH MY TRAVELLING COMPANION FOR THE EVENING, MR BRENNAN, EARLY DOORS FOR COLS SPOT,

WAS GREAT AT THE LAST ONE.........DONT MISS IT!

JANETTE X

hello 'last woman standing' championsmile.gif

looking forward to the nightyes.gif....... will be coming with The Fearnheads and my side kick Sue from the South of Bradford Crewthumbsup.gif.

Are you bringing me any more biscuits Janettebiggrin.gif..... nearly eaten them alreadylaugh.gif

Guest toffee lady

hello 'last woman standing' championsmile.gif

looking forward to the nightyes.gif....... will be coming with The Fearnheads and my side kick Sue from the South of Bradford Crewthumbsup.gif.

Are you bringing me any more biscuits Janettebiggrin.gif..... nearly eaten them alreadylaugh.gif

HI CHUCK, IM SURE I CAN FIND SOME MORE GOODIES, HOW ABOUT ANOTHER BOX OF THOSE YUMMY CAKES?

JANETTE X

Bradford rarer & underplayed Soul Club

@ The Presidents Suite

East Bowling Unity Club

Leicester Street

Bradford

BD4 7JS

Saturday 12th June

8pm - 1.30am

£5 door tax

Guest Dj's for this event :

Pat Bleasdale

Grant Rankin

Shirley Wood

Col Taylor

& more to be confirmed

Something for everyone...

:sad::sad::sad::sad: Sorry Paul but I can't make this one.

I'm gutted as that line up is top drawer thumbsup.gif , well apart from Col Taylor that is :tongue:

You're gonna have another blinder of a night mate.

I'll be at the next one :yes:

All the best

Ali x

Im pleased to announce that Neil Toplis will be joining us again on the decks at this event. :thumbsup:

Neil did a top set at one of the early Morley Carr nights so im looking forward to hearing his selections next week!

It's gonna be a big thing! :yes:

Guest Paul Brennan

JUST BEEN SORTING OUT MY ' ENGLAND OUTFIT ' FOR THE NIGHT , thumbsup.gif

janette x

You better sort yerself a lift out then, cos you ain't gettin in my motor with that on :no:

Paul xx

Guest rosemary

JUST BEEN SORTING OUT MY ' ENGLAND OUTFIT ' FOR THE NIGHT , thumbsup.gif

janette x

:laugh::laugh:.......... you mean the England flag and your hot pants:ph34r:.

see you next Saturday thenthumbsup.gif

Guest toffee lady

You better sort yerself a lift out then, cos you ain't gettin in my motor with that on no.gif

Paul xx

NO PROBS PAUL, JUST GOT A LITTLE SOMETHING I CAN POP ON WHEN WE GET THERE laugh.gif

JANETTE X

Here's the directions from the M62 - M606:

At the end of the M606, take the Ring Road East, turn Left past McDonalds

You will then pass Yorkshire Building Society, continue straight forward over the roundabout, go past Asda & The Cross Keys Pub all on your left

At the next Roundabout take the first left A650 (City Centre)

Go past The Gallopers Pub on your left to roundabout and take the second exit, when you see The Churchill Pub on your right, turn immediate left onto Leicester Street.

Please Note... There Are two Clubs On Leicester Street, go to the second club on your right.

The entrance to The Presidents Suite is the second door down the right hand side of the venue, you do not need to go into the main club.

The main car park is at the rear left hand side of club and there are also additional car parking spaces around the venue.

The Presidents Suite

East Bowling Unity Club

Leicester Street

East Bowling

Bradford

BD4 7JS

It's dead easy to find!

Please try to get there early.... :lol:

Here's the directions from the M62 - M606:

At the end of the M606, take the Ring Road East, turn Left past McDonalds

You will then pass Yorkshire Building Society, continue straight forward over the roundabout, go past Asda & The Cross Keys Pub all on your left

At the next Roundabout take the first left A650 (City Centre)

Go past The Gallopers Pub on your left to roundabout and take the second exit, when you see The Churchill Pub on your right, turn immediate left onto Leicester Street.

Please Note... There Are two Clubs On Leicester Street, go to the second club on your right.

The entrance to The Presidents Suite is the second door down the right hand side of the venue, you do not need to go into the main club.

The main car park is at the rear left hand side of club and there are also additional car parking spaces around the venue.

The Presidents Suite

East Bowling Unity Club

Leicester Street

East Bowling

Bradford

BD4 7JS

It's dead easy to find!

Please try to get there early.... smile.gif

looking forward to saturday,will try and get there early for Mr Taylor's set

Guest Paul Brennan

Hiya Paul

Any chance u can fit me n donna in that nice motor of yours for this one???

Sandy x

Of course I will Sandy,

However I am assisting Janette in collecting door tax, hand stamping etc so have to be there before the start at 8.00pm.

Which unfortunately means I will have to listen to Col for an hour. Lets hope t'other three can help me to forget it.

Also down for a 6.00am - 6.00pm shift earlier in the day, so will be absolutely knackered.

I will be in touch during the week

Paul xx

This has been on my list of 'must try out' nights for a while, always hear good things about it. Hoping to be able to make the trek up the M1 this Saturday, especially as the lovely Pat is os on the DJ line up....always enjoy her sets and the chance to catch up :lol:. So, as long as the kids don't catch yet another bug and I can go 4 days without upsetting the wife then I hope to see you all there :thumbsup:

This has been on my list of 'must try out' nights for a while, always hear good things about it. Hoping to be able to make the trek up the M1 this Saturday, especially as the lovely Pat is os on the DJ line up....always enjoy her sets and the chance to catch up :lol:. So, as long as the kids don't catch yet another bug and I can go 4 days without upsetting the wife then I hope to see you all there :rolleyes:

Thats brilliant, im sure you'll love it! :lol:

This has been on my list of 'must try out' nights for a while, always hear good things about it. Hoping to be able to make the trek up the M1 this Saturday, especially as the lovely Pat is os on the DJ line up....always enjoy her sets and the chance to catch up yes.gif. So, as long as the kids don't catch yet another bug and I can go 4 days without upsetting the wife then I hope to see you all there thumbsup.gif

Great music / great people, just your cup of tea Adamthumbsup.gif

Guest Doris

This has been on my list of 'must try out' nights for a while, always hear good things about it.

Likewise - we are popping over from Lytham for the first time , heard from all the carlisle friends that it's worth a trip - no pressure then.

See you Saturday

Doris/Sue

Guest Paul Brennan

NO PROBS PAUL, JUST GOT A LITTLE SOMETHING I CAN POP ON WHEN WE GET THERE laugh.gif

JANETTE X

Grant has had a rethink Janette and says I should take you after all, cannot for the life of me, think why he would change his mind?

post-4169-12760255646185_thumb.png

Errr well yes, I see what he means now! under the circumstances we will make an exception on this occasion.

Hi Grant, looking forward to hearing your spot on Saturday night, as Tony (P) said earlier i'm sure you will enjoy the evening.

Regards

Paul

Grant has had a rethink Janette and says I should take you after all, cannot for the life of me, think why he would change his mind?

Errr well yes, I see what he means now! under the circumstances we will make an exception on this occasion.

Hi Grant, looking forward to hearing your spot on Saturday night, as Tony (P) said earlier i'm sure you will enjoy the evening.

Regards

Paul

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Regards

Paul

laugh.gif they say im easily led paul - see u saturday thumbsup.gif

Guest toffee lady

PMSL!!!!!!!! JUST FELL OFF MY CHAIR laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

THAT PICURE WAS PRIVATE, PAUL!

WHERE AM I GOING TO PUT ALL THE ENTRANCE MONEY?

JANETTE X

Edited by toffee lady
Guest rosemary

PMSL!!!!!!!! JUST FELL OFF MY CHAIR :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

THAT PICURE WAS PRIVATE, PAUL!

WHERE AM I GOING TO PUT ALL THE ENTRANCE MONEY?

JANETTE X

Don't worry Janette :smile:..... there's a slot in the money tin:wicked:.

and re our telephone conversation 15 minutes ago...... sorry don't have what you were looking for:no:....only one I have isn't suitable due to the said person was wearing a mask:laugh:.

Guest toffee lady

post-5458-12761088794695_thumb.pngpost-5458-12761088935508_thumb.jpg

THE DOORSTAFF ARE REALLY GETTING INTO THE SWING OF THINGS THIS SATURDAY!

JANETTE X

Edited by toffee lady
Guest toffee lady

Don't worry Janette smile.gif..... there's a slot in the money tinwicked.gif.

OH ITS NOT GOING IN THE SLOT, PAUL CAN KEEP ALL THE LOOSE CHANGE IN HIS SACK!

Edited by toffee lady

Source Advert