• Replies 87
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest frenchie

errrrrrrrrrrr Soz ! That last post was not my doing .......Stuart trying to outdo Paul

laugh.gif

Edited by frenchie

Thats brilliant, im sure you'll love it! :thumbup:

Hi Paul, think I will as it's just my kind of night :thumbsup:. Will have a small sales box if there's a bit of space for one?

Great music / great people, just your cup of tea Adam:thumbsup:

That's what I keep hearing Tim, hope you're well mate and hopefully see you soon :hatsoff2:.

(PS. the Lil Gray has gone mate in case you were hoping to get it this month, sorry)

Guest rosemary

t147766404_89051_3.gift147766404_89051_3.gift147766404_89051_3.gift147766404_89051_3.gift147766404_89051_3.gif

Fantastic !! Rosemary as I can't make it on Saturday, you BETTER take PLENTY of pictures of these centrefolds

I'm charging the camera now Alisonthumbsup.gif..... I'd better get my special wide-angled/panoramic lens out as well:laugh:

Guest miss nancy

I'm charging the camera now Alisonthumbsup.gif..... I'd better get my special wide-angled/panoramic lens out as welllaugh.gif

Edited by miss nancy
Guest miss nancy

I'm charging the camera now Alisonthumbsup.gif..... I'd better get my special wide-angled/panoramic lens out as well:laugh:

Miss Rosemary - avert your eyes my dear!!! never mind your wide angled lens!!!!

See you soon hunx

Think its now 99.9% wel be there!!

Never had a duff nite there yet!!thumbsup.gif

Hope theres some stuff il like in the Small Sales Box ADAMyes.gif

Will that Matt Male there too??

Seeyas there peeps

Nige B

That's great news Nige, look forward to catching up....been an age since I saw you, think it was when you were guest DJ for us at Move On? Matt has got babysitting duties unfortunately so I'm travelling up on my own.

Sales box...you know me mate, always have some tasty/obscure bits in there. It will, as always, be a pleasure to take all your cash from you, if I'm feeling generous I'll leave you enough so you can get a coffee on your way home :thumbsup::lol:

I'm charging the camera now Alisonthumbsup.gif..... I'd better get my special wide-angled/panoramic lens out as welllaugh.gif

Great stuff, I look forward to seeing the photo's my love.

You're gonna have a brilliant time with that fantastic line-up thumbup.gif , the patriotic door staff wink.gif & somewhere to hang your coat "Stuart Raith" laugh.gif

Enjoy everyone & I'll see you at the next un thumbsup.gif

Ali

xxx

Guest Stuart Raith

Great stuff, I look forward to seeing the photo's my love.

You're gonna have a brilliant time with that fantastic line-up thumbup.gif , the patriotic door staff wink.gif & somewhere to hang your coat "Stuart Raith" laugh.gif

Enjoy everyone & I'll see you at the next un thumbsup.gif

Ali

xxx

Ow ek - what ave I done... its only me from the neck upwards... honest, sorry ;-)

Ow ek - what ave I done... its only me from the neck upwards... honest, sorry ;-)

sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif Now that's not fair Mr Raith.

Everyone was gettin excited yes.gif about the prospect of a new coat stand at East Bowling biggrin.gif

I'm sure everyone will have a good time, even though they now have to shove their coats on the backs of their chairs no.gif

Have a good night & tell Penny I said wave.gif

xxx

Guest Paul Brennan

Sorry Paul but I can't make this one.

You're gonna have another blinder of a night mate.

I'll be at the next one yes.gif

All the best

Ali x

Guest Paul Brennan

errrrrrrrrrrr Soz ! That last post was not my doing .......Stuart trying to outdo Paul

laugh.gif

I admit defeat Penny, about quarter of an inch short in my reckoning, I can see why you stuck with stu so long,

is that his Moniker laugh.gif

Paul xx

Guest rosemary

I was looking forward to hearing Shirleys spot , Pat is on too isn't she ?

Carms

morning Carms

i was also looking forward to hearing Shirley's spot.... yes Pat is DJingyes.gif.... last time she was on at Morley Carr is played some excellent musicthumbsup.gif

x

Guest rosemary

Mr Raith

I was going to stand you in a corner in the ladieslaugh.gif, some where to hang your handbag when you go to the toiletthumbsup.gif.

see you both Saturday

xx

Guest miss nancy

sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif Now that's not fair Mr Raith.

Everyone was gettin excited yes.gif about the prospect of a new coat stand at East Bowling biggrin.gif

I'm sure everyone will have a good time, even though they now have to shove their coats on the backs of their chairs no.gif

Have a good night & tell Penny I said wave.gif

xxx

Wish you were coming hunx

Guest frenchie

hi Alison

See you soon hopefully and have a brilliant weekend

xxxxxxxx

ps He only looks like that in his dreams!!!!!!!!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by frenchie
Guest rosemary

Who else is coming along....?

Let's make it a full house this month.....then I can ask for a mini niter :lol:

morning Paulsmile.gif..... it's going to be a lovely day and nightyes.gif

see you 1.45pm to set upthumbsup.gif.

a mini nighteryes.gif...... does that mean I'll get over timelaugh.gif.

see everyone tonightsmile.gif, but where ever you go this weekend have a great timethumbsup.gif

Guest coltaylor1

HI EVERYONE, JUST SQUEEZED MESELF INTO MY BIKINI FOR A LAST MINUTE SUNTAN TOPUP

LATERS!

JANETTE X

records sorted just got to sort me head out now see you later

Guest rosemary

HI EVERYONE, JUST SQUEEZED MESELF INTO MY BIKINI FOR A LAST MINUTE SUNTAN TOPUP

LATERS!

JANETTE X

don't forget your hatyes.gif.

been with Paul to set up the room, all looking goodsmile.gif

just got myself to sort now, what shall I wear?smile.gif

xx

I had a few enquiries re watching the match upstairs, it's ok to do so, you don't need to be members :thumbsup:

Also, if anyone has any spare talc, please bring it along, someone nicked the one I had at the last event :yes:

See you later, enjoy yourselves wherever you go this weekend! :yes: