2010-07-03: Amlwch All-Niter North Wales

• Replies 120
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

few of us dublin lads will be over for the party

HARPO CAN YOU GET YOUR HEADS TOGETHER WID DANNY ..UN A WEEK OR SO BEFORE SEE HOW MANYS COMING OVER SO I CAN SORT MINI BUS OUT FOR YOU

CHEERS STEVE T

REMEMBER FIRST FIVE AMLWCH VIRGINS T IO ADD ON THE THREAD AND TURN UP GET IN FREE !!!

SO DON,T MISS OUT

• 2 weeks later...

HARPO CAN YOU GET YOUR HEADS TOGETHER WID DANNY ..UN A WEEK OR SO BEFORE SEE HOW MANYS COMING OVER SO I CAN SORT MINI BUS OUT FOR YOU

CHEERS STEVE T

REMEMBER FIRST FIVE AMLWCH VIRGINS T IO ADD ON THE THREAD AND TURN UP GET IN FREE !!!

SO DON,T MISS OUT

Yes come on Harpo, make Steve's life a little easier, bring 14 over that cock up the 12 seater.

:D

Yes come on Harpo, make Steve's life a little easier, bring 14 over that cock up the 12 seater.

:sweatingbullets:

MY 12 SEATER REGULAR CARRIERS AROUND 17 OR IS THAT 11 LOL

COME ON WHERE THE AMLWCH VIRGINS ........................................TO POST UN GET FREE ENTRY ???

Edited by steve thomas

well you know these things mark lol..... thought the monster thread would ave got into full swing this week ??? WHERE IS EVERYBODY ....

HI STEVIE

IM HERE MATE, JUST GOT BACK FROM ESPANA TODAY SO IM WELL RESTED AND REFRESHED AND REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO AMLWCH NEXT SATURDAY SO BRING IT ON.

THIS GOES WITHOUT SAYING WILL BE A TOP ALLNIGHTER AS IT ALWAYS IS, AS IVE SAID MANY TIMES BEFORE QUALITY PEOPLE COUPLED WITH QUALITY MUSIC RESULT A QUALITY ALLNIGHTER.

SEE YOU SATURDAY JOHNNY ROBERTS.

Steve, don't do it....You might never be seen again......:hatsoff2:. :thumbsup::lol:

IN THE NAME OFF SOUL WE GOT DO THESE THINGS !!

RAFFLE THIS TIME AROUND IS IN AID OF "CANCER RESEARCH UK !" SO DO NOT FORGET YOUR PRICES ....IM HANDING OVER MY RAFFLE DUETY S" TO THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN VOICE . HE WILL ADD MORE STYLE AND PANASH TO THE RAFFLE ...HE`S CROSS BETWEEN JAMES BOND/HEWIE GREEN ..UN IS JUST SO PERFECT FOR THE JOB!! ONLY TROUBLE IS HE THINKS HES A BLOODY BINGO CALLER AT TIMES , WHEN WEVE BEEN OUT AND ABOUT ....

WE WISH "GOLDEN VOICE " ALL THE BEST IN HIS NEW FOUND CARRIER

MR T

MIKE THE BIKE IS ALSO LOOKING FOR A LIFT ???? YOU CAN CONTACT HIM VIA SOUL SOURCE

IN THE NAME OFF SOUL WE GOT DO THESE THINGS !!

RAFFLE THIS TIME AROUND IS IN AID OF "CANCER RESEARCH UK !" SO DO NOT FORGET YOUR PRICES ....IM HANDING OVER MY RAFFLE DUETY S" TO THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN VOICE . HE WILL ADD MORE STYLE AND PANASH TO THE RAFFLE ...HE`S CROSS BETWEEN JAMES BOND/HEWIE GREEN ..UN IS JUST SO PERFECT FOR THE JOB!! ONLY TROUBLE IS HE THINKS HES A BLOODY BINGO CALLER AT TIMES , WHEN WEVE BEEN OUT AND ABOUT ....

WE WISH "GOLDEN VOICE " ALL THE BEST IN HIS NEW FOUND CARRIER

MR T

MIKE THE BIKE IS ALSO LOOKING FOR A LIFT ???? YOU CAN CONTACT HIM VIA SOUL SOURCE

Steve,great to see the raffle proceeds going to such a good cause,especially as we both lost parents to that dreadful disease,got a nice bottle of Merlot here as a prize contribution,just think if more punters brought summat would be a prize for nearly everyone!! John :boxing:

YOU UP EARLY TODAY LOVE JOY LOL,

STEVE THOMAS "PROBERLEY THE WORST SPELLLIER ON SOUL SOURCE ...BUT I DONT GIVE A MONKEY !!

Steve, must be a "DRUNKEN MONKEY".............................Have a couple of prizes for the raffle mate.......

Try and have a good night @ mona........We're off to Lifeline @ Bidds.....Speak in the week..........Chico............ thumbsup.gif

Edited by soul-chef

Steve, must be a "DRUNKEN MONKEY".............................Have a couple of prizes for the raffle mate.......

Try and have a good night @ mona........We're off to Lifeline @ Bidds.....Speak in the week..........Chico............ thumbsup.gif

HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD ONE AT LIFELINE MATE ....MONA WAS OK STAY FOR AROUND 3 HOURS ...PLAN SEEMS TO BECOMING TOGTHER FOR AMLWCH !!

MR T

HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD ONE AT LIFELINE MATE ....MONA WAS OK STAY FOR AROUND 3 HOURS ...PLAN SEEMS TO BECOMING TOGTHER FOR AMLWCH !!

MR T

Lifeline was good Steve..............And quite a few saying ,would see us next week...

So yes, Amlwch should be a good one .............Will give Extra big shout on the show Monday.....

If you have any updates , let me know..................Chico..........

BRING THE MONSTER ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BE GOOD TO SEE YA DOWN HERE AGAIN MATE ...WILL PLAY "ANOTHER SUNDOWN AT WHATTS ...FOR YOU

Awesome Steve, will deffo hot foot it on to the dance floor to hava soft shoe shuffle to this one mate:thumbsup: .......er........make sure i'm not outside rounding up the lamsey.giflaugh.gif .

Willie

Edited by Soulgrit

Awesome Steve, will deffo hot foot it on to the dance floor to hava soft shoe shuffle to this one mate:thumbsup: .......er........make sure i'm not outside rounding up the lamsey.gif:lol: .

Willie

here goes D J TIMES FOR SAT 3RD JULY

8.00 TILL 9.00 "THE OTHER RICHARD"

9.00 TILL 9.45 MARK SPEAKMAN

9.45 TILL 10.15 JOHNNY ROBERTS

10.15 TILL 11 JOHN ELAIS

11.00 TILL 11.45 MARK TOBIN

11.45 TILL 12.45 JUMPIN JOAN

12.45 TILL 1.45 PAUL GRANT

1.45 TILL 2.45 SEAN HAYDEN

2.45 TILL 3.45 KEV MURPHY

3.45 TILL 4.30 STEVE THOMAS

4.30 TILL 5.30 CHICO

5.30 TILL 6.30 MIKE HUGHES

6.30 TILL 7.30 KARL RHODES

7.30 TILL END STEVE T

CHEERS STEVE T

here goes D J TIMES FOR SAT 3RD JULY

8.00 TILL 9.00 "THE OTHER RICHARD"

9.00 TILL 9.45 MARK SPEAKMAN

9.45 TILL 10.15 JOHNNY ROBERTS

10.15 TILL 11 JOHN ELAIS

11.00 TILL 11.45 MARK TOBIN

11.45 TILL 12.45 JUMPIN JOAN

12.45 TILL 1.45 PAUL GRANT

1.45 TILL 2.45 SEAN HAYDEN

2.45 TILL 3.45 KEV MURPHY

3.45 TILL 4.30 STEVE THOMAS

4.30 TILL 5.30 CHICO

5.30 TILL 6.30 MIKE HUGHES

6.30 TILL 7.30 KARL RHODES

7.30 TILL END STEVE T

CHEERS STEVE T

[/quo

Cracking Dj line up Steve doesn't look like i can make this 1 . Here's to another 4 years Dave

Event Title: AMLWCH ALL-NITER NORTH WALES

Event Author: steve thomas

Calendar: Allnighter/Weekenders

Event Date: Sat 03 July 2010

-------------------------------------------------

NEXT AMLWCH ALL-NITER SAT JULY 3 8.00 TIIL 7.00 @ AMLWCH SPORTS UN SOCIAL CLUB , AMLWCH PORT AMLWCH, Gwynedd LL68 9LH NORTH WALES

ENTRY £10.00 ---STARING A LARGE BAR WITH ALOT OF BEER BEHIND IT !!

REG DJ`S STEVE THOMAS , KARL RHODES , JUMPIN JOAN, MIKE HUGHES, CHICO, MARK S , KEV MURPHY "THE OTHER RICHARD " JOHNNY ROBERTS, JOHN ELAIS

GUEST DJ BOOKED SO FAR

SEAN HAYDEN WOLVES

PAUL GRANT IRELAND

MARK TOBIN CHESHIRE

MORE TO FOLLOW

MORE INF0 LATER On AND THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN VOICE THE NEW RAFFLE CALLER

AND A GREAT BIG MONSTER

FOR MORE INFO CONTACT STEVE T 01407-765400 or mob 07952737443 steven00soul@aol.com

Old Mill Lane, Amlwch Port

Amlwch, Gwynedd LL68 9LH

Get Directions

01407 832 552

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

Edited by steve thomas

Getting excited about this now and looking forward to invading Wales again.

Steve, 6 of us Soul Leprechaun's now confirmed on the 14:30 ferry from Dublin (probably arrive in Holyhead around 16:30).

Still a few others to confirm or thinking about taking a later ferry but either way, we'll see y'all soon.

By the way, there's definitely 2 Amlwch virgins traveling with us. :lol:

Steve, 6 of us Soul Leprechaun's now confirmed on the 14:30 ferry from Dublin (probably arrive in Holyhead around 16:30).

Still a few others to confirm or thinking about taking a later ferry but either way, we'll see y'all soon.

By the way, there's definitely 2 Amlwch virgins traveling with us. :lol:

hi PAUL

OK YOU GOT LAST 2 VIRGIN SPACES ,, please pm me there names ...gonna have a 17 seater leavining my house around 8.00 so hope fully this will cover both lots of paddys on both boats "fingers crossed will be copvered theis will be around £8.00 per head

see ya sat best steve T

By the way, there's definitely 2 Amlwch virgins traveling with us. :D

WILL POST DIRECTIONS UP TO NITE .... HOPE EVERYBODYS OK WITH DJ TIMES ??

STEVE T

here are

it doesnt show on street view

but this view from 2-300m away may help ya

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=GWYNEDD+LL68+9LH&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Amlwch,+Gwynedd+LL68+9LH,+United+Kingdom&ei=NHUsTPadJ4Pu0gTOuJm9CQ&ved=0CBMQ8gEwAA&ll=53.413924,-4.339313&spn=0.001015,0.00284&t=h&z=19&layer=c&cbll=53.413924,-4.339313&panoid=iFt3bxQGbiylqG8X15bgAA&cbp=12,45,,0,5

just dug out the directions and maps

maps

sat map

click here

road map

click here

postcode:

LL68 9LH

quick and dirty directions

get on expressway that use to get to prestatyn, llanddudno etc

stay on that till pass bangor and go over a dirty big bridge

leave it at the second exit after the bridge signposted amlwch

follow signs and map to get there

postcode

LL68 9LH

sensible directions

HEADING WEST : WHEN YOU COME OFF THE MENAI BRIDGE TAKE B5025 TO AMLWCH

TRAVEL APROX 19 MILES AND YOU WILL COME TO A ROUNDABOUT WITH A GARAGE NEXT TO IT

TAKE 3RD TURNING OFF IT TOWARDS AMLWCH PORT THERE WILL ALSO BE A SOUL EVENT SIGN AT THIS ROUNDABOUT

FOLLOW THIS ROAD TILL YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD GOING LEFT ALSO THERE WILL BE A SOUL EVENT SIGN HERE

YOU THEN WILL COME TO A CROSSROAD GO STRAIGHT OVER IT AND FOLLOW THE SIGNS

For more info

Contact

Steve 07952737443

here are

it doesnt show on street view

but this view from 2-300m away may help ya

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=GWYNEDD+LL68+9LH&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Amlwch,+Gwynedd+LL68+9LH,+United+Kingdom&ei=NHUsTPadJ4Pu0gTOuJm9CQ&ved=0CBMQ8gEwAA&ll=53.413924,-4.339313&spn=0.001015,0.00284&t=h&z=19&layer=c&cbll=53.413924,-4.339313&panoid=iFt3bxQGbiylqG8X15bgAA&cbp=12,45,,0,5

just dug out the directions and maps

maps

sat map

click here

road map

click here

postcode:

LL68 9LH

quick and dirty directions

get on expressway that use to get to prestatyn, llanddudno etc

stay on that till pass bangor and go over a dirty big bridge

leave it at the second exit after the bridge signposted amlwch

follow signs and map to get there

postcode

LL68 9LH

sensible directions

HEADING WEST : WHEN YOU COME OFF THE MENAI BRIDGE TAKE B5025 TO AMLWCH

TRAVEL APROX 19 MILES AND YOU WILL COME TO A ROUNDABOUT WITH A GARAGE NEXT TO IT

TAKE 3RD TURNING OFF IT TOWARDS AMLWCH PORT THERE WILL ALSO BE A SOUL EVENT SIGN AT THIS ROUNDABOUT

FOLLOW THIS ROAD TILL YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD GOING LEFT ALSO THERE WILL BE A SOUL EVENT SIGN HERE

YOU THEN WILL COME TO A CROSSROAD GO STRAIGHT OVER IT AND FOLLOW THE SIGNS

For more info

Contact

Steve 07952737443

cheer mike your a star ....save me a job ..looking forward to seeing you sat

best steve T

PS ITS BEEN TO LONG YOU VISITING MY ISLAND TIM LOL

cheer mike your a star ....save me a job ..looking forward to seeing you sat

best steve T

PS ITS BEEN TO LONG YOU VISITING MY ISLAND TIM LOL

you mentioning the island bit reminded me of this

still cracks me up

Got a map and a hired car, I'm gonna travel near and far.

Baby I'm in North Wales,

Picture postcards scenes on my doorstep, so much I've not seen yet.

Yes I'm in North Wales.

This place will make you feel brand new, fresh air will inspire you.

Hear it for North Wales, North Wales, North Wales.

To get here can be a trek, try it, what the heck, if you get the chance.

Weather is so warm, and the people are nicer than they are in France.

Yes, today I travelled north from Harlech to the Menai Bridge,

What a pretty drive, with so much to see it's such a privilege.

Going over to Anglesey, I got so scared before my tea,

Took the A55 to the great city.

So accessible but as long as you have a car, wave your hands in the air and say bore da! bore da!'

HI STEVE AND LYDIA

WELL NOT LONG TO GO NOW, REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT, ITS GONNA BE AWESOME.

KEV AND ANNIE WILL BE COMING ALONG AGAIN AFTER ENJOYING THE LAST AMLWCH SO MUCH, ALSO AM HOPING TO BRING ONE OF CARDIFF BLUEBIRDS TOP FANS ALONG WITH US, A GUY YOU KNOW VERY WELL DAVE TWIN. ALSO SHOULD HAVE SOMETHING FOR THE RAFFLE.

SEE YOU SATURDAY JOHNNY ROBERTS.