Guest Phoenix8049

Event Title: CLEETHORPES!

Event Author: Simsy

Calendar: Allnighter/Weekenders

Event Date: Fri 11 June 2010

-------------------------------------------------

Couldn't find a thread already posted?

So, whose going? :thumbsup:

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

I am going if i can find reasonably priced accomodation,not too far from the Beachcomber.

Been looking and Phoning for 5 days and no luck so far.

Any suggestions anybody.

Stu.

I am going if i can find reasonably priced accomodation,not too far from the Beachcomber.

Been looking and Phoning for 5 days and no luck so far.

Any suggestions anybody.

Stu.

Yeah Thorpe Park mate, got loads of vans at halfway reasonable prices. Right next door to Beachcomber. :thumbsup:

3 car load from north east, got a caravan off tinternet for £100 for 3 nites just round the corner from beachcomber, the haven prices are way out ,just search for private caravans ,hope theres less oldies played this year ,col

Edited by colsoul
Guest Ollie Lailey

I've got a Borat mankini for the Sunday dress up.

In that case i'll swerve the sunday night do and recreate last years "Kentucky Fried Chicken Competitive Eating Championship". Either way, there will be vomit.

Guest Bearsy

cant get there until Saturday as hopefully will be on holiday the week before but defo gonna be there saturday and sunday beer.gif

Guest Mrs Simsy

Just getting the caravan booked as we speak. Better sort the passes out!:thumbsup:

My partner in crime (t'other Batgirl) won't be there this year though.:D I'll have to re-think my fancy dress costume.:lol:

I shall also be making an appearance for the first time in 10 years :ohmy:

Like Theresa, I too will be having it large :laugh:

Splendid Mrs C! As this will be the first Cleethorpes both of us have attended since being wed, I look forward to 'givin it the biggun' with you with all the decorum people have come to expect from young married ladies of the home counties.

Mrs P x

P.S. Might be best not to ask that tasty bloke from Scotland to do the thing with the jar this time :ph34r:

Guest Mrs Simsy

3 car load from north east, got a caravan off tinternet for £100 for 3 nites just round the corner from beachcomber, the haven prices are way out ,just search for private caravans ,hope theres less oldies played this year ,col

I'm seeking you out to buy you a pint-we were about to pay over 200 quid on the Haven site & just paid 125 for 3 nights on a private site.:thumbsup: Thanks for the tip!:lol:

Guest Phoenix8049

I'm seeking you out to buy you a pint-we were about to pay over 200 quid on the Haven site & just paid 125 for 3 nights on a private site.:thumbsup: Thanks for the tip!:lol:

Where do you find these private sites.

Haven just quoted me over 200 quid for 3 days.

Stu

So, whose going? :lol:

Me, me, me and I'm not a bit excited...:thumbsup:

I'm seeking you out to buy you a pint-we were about to pay over 200 quid on the Haven site & just paid 125 for 3 nights on a private site.:D Thanks for the tip!:yes:

Is it a different site, or still on Thorpe Park but a private rental?

We re-booked last year, so got it cheap luckily.

Guest Mrs Simsy

Me, me, me and I'm not a bit excited...:rolleyes:

Is it a different site, or still on Thorpe Park but a private rental?

We re-booked last year, so got it cheap luckily.

Thorpe park, just near the reception so everyone can come & see us for a cuppa when they get there!:wicked:

pass sorted, travel sorted, someone to look after me sorted (that's you Sian) now I just need to find something appropriate to wear biggrin.gif

can only do the Saturday this year so there's no need to find a fancy dress outfit - though in fairness I tended to dress up every night and not just the Sunday laugh.gif

Guest Ollie Lailey

Thorpe park, just near the reception so everyone can come & see us for a cuppa when they get there!:rolleyes:

The Crystal Palace Chapter will take you up on that offer!

Edited by Ollie Lailey
Guest Mrs Simsy

The Crystal Palace Chapter will take you up on that offer!

See you there!:wicked: I'm looking for a new partner in crime for the fancy dress on Sunday night...i've nominated Laura as i'm scared of Joels mankini.:rolleyes:

Guest ang b

I will also be in attendance.

Accommodation and passes already sorted.

I'm the shy retiring one stood in the corner. :laugh:

:laugh: shy my bloody arse Tabs :laugh: , im the shy one

Guest Bearsy

And who bought the drinks last Friday then?

Anyway I only speak to winners not runner ups.

Now fook off thumbsup.gif

short memory me Tabs laugh.gif its your birfday cleggy weekender aint it Tabs ?

Guest Mrs Simsy

So who's DJing Mr C?

Is there Soul or Nothing this year?

Will the Crystal Palace chapter last until the Sunday night?

Will i go in the pool this year?:thumbsup: So many questions...:hatsoff2: I'm just so excited.:thumbsup: I may have convinced Simsy to do the fancy dress with me this year too!:lol: My suggestion is better than his imo though...:lol:

Guest soul diva

Well - I am finally sorted for cleggy..................Better late than never!!.

Kirsty and Theresa - meet you on the dancefloor for a twirl about.....

Can't wait ..... hypo.gif

xxx

Edited by soul diva

After long talks with the lovely Mr Ady Croasdell, I can now announce that for the first time at the Cleethorpes Weekender a Complementary Therapies treatments room will be on-site this year, how many of us have woken the next day with tired, tense muscles, and general aches and pains? This could be from stress, overworked muscles, bad posture, long hours sitting at a desk, driving or in our case dancing for a whole weekendyes.gif with very little rest, or a combination of all of these.

post-5590-1274692788442_thumb.jpg

Massage will be available all weekend and opening times will be posted later.......

Can you please PM me with any questions etc, leave the thread for weekender soul talkthumbsup.gif

Philly

Guest SteveC

Apologies if it's been mentioned already but there's a little old footie match going on Saturday night - kick off 8.30pm!!! Some team called England are playing the Americans :-)

I remember the last time I attended Cegers when a major footie tournament was on it added that little bit more to the atmosphere...especially as we beat the Danes who had a contingent of supporters at the weekender.

Looking better each day!!!

Well I'm still not sorted out for accommodation yet. There's got to be a spare bed somewhere in Cleethorpes or will I have to resort to my old tricks. laugh.gif

Warren, just finalising a deal for a private van on Beachcomber, I'm sure we will be able to fit you in somewhere if you ain't already sorted. You had mentioned that you were looking for a non - party caravan................ not sure there is such a thing no.gif and ours sure as hell won't be any different thumbsup.gif Bring it on............

Taff

Apologies if it's been mentioned already but there's a little old footie match going on Saturday night - kick off 8.30pm!!! Some team called England are playing the Americans :-)

I remember the last time I attended Cegers when a major footie tournament was on it added that little bit more to the atmosphere...especially as we beat the Danes who had a contingent of supporters at the weekender.

Looking better each day!!!

I wonder if the Wiggins boys will want to come and watch the 'soccer' with us?

Guest SteveC

I wonder if the Wiggins boys will want to come and watch the 'soccer' with us?

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Edited by SteveC

Warren, just finalising a deal for a private van on Beachcomber, I'm sure we will be able to fit you in somewhere if you ain't already sorted. You had mentioned that you were looking for a non - party caravan................ not sure there is such a thing no.gif and ours sure as hell won't be any different thumbsup.gif Bring it on............

Taff

Hiya Taf

I'm still looking but I need sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep after an alnighter. That's why you never see me at any after parties. Thanks for the offer mate but I need somewhere quieter.

If anyones got a spare bed. Now someone did mention that they had a space on Sat night at the 100 club but I've forgotten who.

I'm clean and I don't scratch much.

Hiya Taf

I'm still looking but I need sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep after an alnighter. That's why you never see me at any after parties. Thanks for the offer mate but I need somewhere quieter.

If anyones got a spare bed. Now someone did mention that they had a space on Sat night at the 100 club but I've forgotten who.

I'm clean and I don't scratch much.

I am now sorted at sleepy villas. Thanks Karen.

Source Advert