• Replies 216
  • Views 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Ollie Lailey

Bloody hell this week is dragging along so slowly.

Just checked the weather and it's looking pretty good. I say good, it's not raining too much.

Edited by Ollie Lailey

Bloody hell this week is dragging along so slowly.

Not only dragging, but proper shite n'all!

I've just said to our lass this is the price we pay for the times we've yet to live. .... Next few days baby, outta sight! :thumbsup:

Guest gordon russell

As promised, Saturday nite receipts arrived in the post this morningthumbsup.gif

Great stuff Ady:hatsoff2:

The Mansfield contingent will be arriving in good time for kick off:yes:

Save Stevie a berth at the bar:beer:

I'll be carrying the large tub of Vaseline as unbelievably,its our first time here:innocent:

Looking forward to itshades

Best

Paul

well we,ll see you lot in the pub........peggy and the babcocksthumbsup.gif

Peace has broken out and ken is now a citizen of Outer Mongolia, whose capital is Ulan Bator if you're asking.

Funny you should say that Ady, I'm still convinced that the chalet I stayed in at the very first Cleggy weekender was in fact a 'yurt' made of cardboard. It certainly smelt as if some Mongolian yak herdsmen had been staying there previous to us. Ahh, happy days :D

Funny you should say that Ady, I'm still convinced that the chalet I stayed in at the very first Cleggy weekender was in fact a 'yurt' made of cardboard. It certainly smelt as if some Mongolian yak herdsmen had been staying there previous to us. Ahh, happy days biggrin.gif

Hi T. hope you'r ok,

Don't suppose you know if that cardboard 'yurt' is still there as I need a place to stay and I'd be glad of anything?

Cheers Melvyn

Guest Mrs Simsy

Hi T. hope you'r ok,

Don't suppose you know if that cardboard 'yurt' is still there as I need a place to stay and I'd be glad of anything?

Cheers Melvyn

I think Little Willie is still looking for a place too, can you guys perhaps get a van together? Maybe a bit forward if you've never met but it'll solve the problem!:thumbsup:

Well, my costume for Sunday is complete. I shall be a solo act this year unfortunately but maybe i'll win for once with the sympathy vote...:yes::lol:

Guest toby

Hi T. hope you'r ok,

Cheers Melvyn

Come on folks please please help my carer out here,its all down to me he has not got anywhere to stay,being unable to make it etc.

This man deserves a break he's been nursing this old grumpy git for weeks now,if anyone can help out here i would be very very grateful,and i could make it up to you upon my return to the scene,so please give our Melv floor space (he's clean,tidy,well mannered and very very trustworthy)

thanks in advance

Toby

Come on folks please please help my carer out here,its all down to me he has not got anywhere to stay,being unable to make it etc.

This man deserves a break he's been nursing this old grumpy git for weeks now,if anyone can help out here i would be very very grateful,and i could make it up to you upon my return to the scene,so please give our Melv floor space (he's clean,tidy,well mannered and very very trustworthy)

thanks in advance

Toby

Hey Toby,thanks for that.

Like Toby said, all I need is a little floor space, I've got my own bed, it's a blow up one and her name is Raquel and I promiss we won't make too much noise tongue.gifwub.gifph34r.gif

Guest Dave Turner

Like Toby said, all I need is a little floor space, I've got my own bed, it's a blow up one and her name is Raquel and I promiss we won't make too much noise tongue.gifwub.gifph34r.gif

Just a thought mate and I know it's not ideal but as a last resort couldn't ya cuddle up to Raquel (or sleeping bag) in the car ?

I'm sure there'll be folks you'll either meet or already know who'll at least let ya scrub up in their van.

Better than nowt

Edited by Dave Turner

Wasn't going this year but now the time is drawing near, just think I may make it for Sat night think I have transport sorted out. Please someone offer "THE" man a floor or who else will dance with me at and buy me cups of tea at 7amthumbsup.gif He is house trained and I have a floor sorted for me.

QoFxx

Edited by chrissie

Just a thought mate and I know it's not ideal but as a last resort couldn't ya cuddle up to Raquel (or sleeping bag) in the car ?

I'm sure there'll be folks you'll either meet or already know who'll at least let ya scrub up in their van.

Better than nowt

Reg had a caravan going, she can't make it... Send her a pm on here... Mayber a few looking to share, Paul L was also looking, maybe some sharing there...

Reg had a caravan going, she can't make it... Send her a pm on here... Mayber a few looking to share, Paul L was also looking, maybe some sharing there...

Thanks for the thoughts and the ideas but I've looking forward to comming to this weekender since last year and was'nt going to risk missing it so I've just booked a room at a hotel in town.

Not the way I wanted to do Cleggy coz I'm sure it won't have the same buzz but at least I've got a room with a shower and who Knows I might even make it back there for the full english breakfast in the mornings.

Like I said before, I've got an empty car so anyone who's stuck for a lift give me a PM. I'm leaving St.Neots around lunch on friday and they kick me out of the Hotel at 11-00 on Monday. Would be gld of the company.

See you all soon Melvyn

Here are the opening times for Revive.....

Friday 5pm - 8pm ( For anyone wishing to relax and de-stress after the long journey before the shenanigans begin !! )

Saturday 12noon - 6pm ( For those not watching the match and need to ease the muscle fatigue from Fridays' shenanigans )

Sunday 2pm - 6pm ( For everyone who has had a blast the whole weekend and is now finding it difficult to walk, talk and need

Reviving )

I have a link also on my Facebook page and appointments are going fast, there are no 1 hour appts left, I can still book for 20 mins and 30 mins and the treatments on offer are ..... Massage.... Indian Head Massage.... Reiki, if you would like to book then please send me a PM.

Regards

Phyllis

post-5590-12761211052686_thumb.jpg

I am extremely excited. Even though it appears we may have been excommunicated to Thorpe Park. Booooooo. :yes:

Anyway, it maybe beyond our range for walking, so we're thinking of hiring bikes.

I've ordered a tandem for Teejay and Clarkie, and I'll definitely need one with stabilisers.

Cleethorpes! World Cup year! Let's ave it.

Guest BigPaul

Paul

I'll be gentle with you seen as you are virgin............Cleethorpes virgin that is :thumbup::hatsoff2::thumbsup::thumbup: :thumbup: beer.gif

Cheers

Martyn

Nice n easy, Martynrolleyes.gifyes.gif

Plenty of lubricationlaugh.gif

See you at the barthumbsup.gif

Guest Mrs Simsy

I am extremely excited. Even though it appears we may have been excommunicated to Thorpe Park. Booooooo. :hatsoff2:

Anyway, it maybe beyond our range for walking, so we're thinking of hiring bikes.

I've ordered a tandem for Teejay and Clarkie, and I'll definitely need one with stabilisers.

Cleethorpes! World Cup year! Let's ave it.

We're on Thorpe Park too but have been for the last 2 years. We drive over then whoever gets drunk first doesn't have to drive back!:thumbsup:

(We're more responsible than that honestly!:thumbup:)

Can't wait, i'm just going to clean the inside of my car because i have people travelling in it tomorrow & i tend to just chuck things all over the place then i'll pack our bags.:thumbup:

See you all tomorrow. 1 more sleep!:thumbup:

We're on Thorpe Park too but have been for the last 2 years. We drive over then whoever gets drunk first doesn't have to drive back!:thumbsup:

(We're more responsible than that honestly!:thumbup:)

Can't wait, i'm just going to clean the inside of my car because i have people travelling in it tomorrow & i tend to just chuck things all over the place then i'll pack our bags.:thumbup:

See you all tomorrow. 1 more sleep!:hatsoff2:

See you tomorrow Lill, we too are on Thorpe park, pop in for a drink... Last minute idea for Sunday night, can Simsy pull this off.. If so then it would be a winner for sure and maybe the best ever.. :thumbup:

Guest Mrs Simsy

See you tomorrow Lill, we too are on Thorpe park, pop in for a drink... Last minute idea for Sunday night, can Simsy pull this off.. If so then it would be a winner for sure and maybe the best ever.. :thumbup:

:hatsoff2::thumbsup::lol:

Hey Stevie I've lost weight since that photo was taken.

In all modesty I'd say more Ronaldo than Ronald McDonald at the moment.....

Grrrrrr......

So its photo NO1.. :thumbup: ... You could see some action then mate..... :hatsoff2:

See you Friday for a pint mate.. 2.30pm in the boozer over the road..

10 of us on the 11.20 train from Piccadilly.. Anymore joining the party..??

Guest Mrs Simsy

So its photo NO1.. :hatsoff2: ... You could see some action then mate..... :thumbsup:

We've got a sat nav this year so should hopefully be there by 3.30. Meet y'all in the pub.:thumbup:

So its photo NO1.. :thumbup: ... You could see some action then mate..... :hatsoff2:

Be there Sat morning with Rachael...hoping to get the disposable barbie out in the affy...well cider permitting ha ha:lol:

Melv, our van is chock full, but you're very welcome to come and wash your smalls, so to speak laugh.gif, any time during the weekend, so you don't have to schlep back to your hotel to get changed or whatever. We're on the Beachcomber with Dru & Ady and some other folk, gettin there late Friday nite. See you on the dancefloor darlin. Same for you Willie love!

Tee x

Melv, our van is chock full, but you're very welcome to come and wash your smalls, so to speak laugh.gif, any time during the weekend, so you don't have to schlep back to your hotel to get changed or whatever. We're on the Beachcomber with Dru & Ady and some other folk, gettin there late Friday nite. See you on the dancefloor darlin. Same for you Willie love!

Tee x

Ahh, thank you for the offer my lovely, got sorted for Sat/Sun night, also on Beachcomber, see you both on Fri.............. whey heythumbup.gif.

If anyone is looking for a lift, Fri til Mon, i'm coming down via the A66 to Scotch Corner then down the A1/A1M/M62

Willie

Edited by Soulgrit
Guest Mrs Simsy

Well i've just been to Tescos for the weekend. We have 24 cans of Carlsberg, 2 bottles of vodka, redbull, 2 bottles of wine, pepsi, snickers flapjacks & pringles. That should do us.:thumbsup:

Just packing my weekend bag now. Can't wait!:lol:

Tee x

Hi T,

Thanks for the offer, might just take you up on that, would be great to be able to have somewhere to change and dry off.

See you at the bar Babes x

I'm aiming to check-in at about 3pm, to collect my wristband, then looks as though I'll be sauntering over the road to the pub to join the rest of the reprobates. Melv, get yourself down there once your checked into your hotel and we can have a catch up Amigo - bell me on my moby & I'll pop down to pick you up seeing as I'm teetotal. thumbsup.gif

Looks as though my car is gonna be my bed again this year - although I don't have a problem with that as the seats recline fully & are heated.. In fact it's a better kip than some hotel beds I've slept in !! - but if anyone could offer me facilities, to de-dirt & change on the Saturday & Sunday, that would be very gratefully appreciated. I'll even bring the coffee & biscuits !! :D

Looking forward sooooooooo much to this years Cleggy.. It will actually see my farewell (in the short-term, at least..) to my 'regular' 'niter forays, although I'll still be attending where bookings are already confirmed. I'll also still be continuing with my residency at Move On S.C. in Coventry so it's not as if you're all lucky enough to be able NOT to see me at all. :smile:

Pleased to say things moving rapidly on the personal front and I need to concentrate all my efforts to that regard, so won't need the distractions of prolonged tiredness an all-nighter inevitably carries.

See's ya all there !! :yes::yes::yes:

Fingers

Edited by FickleFingers

I'm aiming to check-in at about 3pm, to collect my wristband, then looks as though I'll be sauntering over the road to the pub to join the rest of the reprobates. Melv, get yourself down there once your checked into your hotel and we can have a catch up Amigo - bell me on my moby & I'll pop down to pick you up seeing as I'm teetotal. thumbsup.gif

Looks as though my car is gonna be my bed again this year - although I don't have a problem with that as the seats recline fully & are heated.. In fact it's a better kip than some hotel beds I've slept in !! - but if anyone could offer me facilities, to de-dirt & change on the Saturday & Sunday, that would be very gratefully appreciated. I'll even bring the coffee & biscuits !! :D

Looking forward sooooooooo much to this years Cleggy.. It will actually see my farewell (in the short-term, at least..) to my 'regular' 'niter forays, although I'll still be attending where bookings are already confirmed. I'll also still be continuing with my residency at Move On S.C. in Coventry so it's not as if you're all lucky enough to be able NOT to see me at all. :smile:

Pleased to say things moving rapidly on the personal front and I need to concentrate all my efforts to that regard, so won't need the distractions of prolonged tiredness an all-nighter inevitably carries.

See's ya all there !! :yes::yes::yes:

Fingers

Hi John, how ya doing, or should I say, "Buenos dias. Como esta's mi buen amigo"?

Be good to see ya again, will give you a call as soon as I get there.

Hasta luego

Melvyn

Guest mrs norman maine

I'm just hoping to once again read those legendary words......

"Aquaslide - (Definitely Open This Year)"

laugh.gif

Personally, Cleethorpes has never quite been the same for me since JDs Nightscene nightclub was turned into flats. My favourite bit of the journey up would be the carful of people all trying to guess what lurid colour it would be painted this year, then rounding that corner and seeing who was right.

Whilst I'm here, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the guys who gave me a lift back from the Beachcomber site to my hotel in 2007. I'd had a thirsty evening and have never been able to remember who it was, to my shame. If it was you and I've spoken to you since without thanking you, now you know why.blush.gif

Best get back to my packing if I want to get there before Sunday morning. Looking forward to seeing the Wiggins brothers in action.

See you there, guys and gals.

Source Advert