2010-06-11: Cleethorpes

.........AAAAAAAAAAAnnnnnnndddd

Don't forget folks upstairs the return of Tef's high Fyfe, I will making a contribution to this hallowed institution (having been absent from the last 1) the snooker table has gone and the bar will be open___see you there!

Edited by Tony Smith
  • Replies 216
  • Views 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest karen b

What about for Saturday and Sunday?....

Just thinking the same thing Steve,shades.gif

Surely thats just the apperitiff menu,innocent.gif

Will see you there,wave.gif working in Brid till 5pm, so land at Thorpe about 8ish.

Love to Louby and Summer,

Karenxxx

Edited by karen b

Blimey I'm all giddy and I'm going for the Saturday night laugh.gif

So looking forward to seeing old friends that I hardly see these days...

Oh and hearing "Breaking Point" belted out by Spencer!

Everyone going up today - have a safe journey, and remember the old phrase "pace yourself, its a marathon, not a sprint" Its some advice I have never managed to follow rolleyes.gif

Laters taters

xxxx

Blimey I'm all giddy and I'm going for the Saturday night laugh.gif

So looking forward to seeing old friends that I hardly see these days...

Oh and hearing "Breaking Point" belted out by Spencer!

Everyone going up today - have a safe journey, and remember the old phrase "pace yourself, its a marathon, not a sprint" Its some advice I have never managed to follow rolleyes.gif

Laters taters

xxxx

Aw thats nice Kirsty. You get there safe tomorrow too & I'll see you at the bar to buy you that birthday drink wink.gif

You sure will buddy thumbup.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif Tabs, you & your tables. Reminds me of the Last Man Standing Competition biggrin.gif

DONT be late my friend !! I need "Sex on the Beach" this afternoon laugh.gif

Safe journey mate wink.gif & safe journey's to everyone else thumbsup.gif

xxx

I can't be late after an offer like that..........:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::laugh:

Safe journey to all who are traveling.

:laugh::laugh: Tabs, you & your tables. Reminds me of the Last Man Standing Competition :D

DONT be late my friend !! I need "Sex on the Beach" this afternoon :laugh:

Safe journey mate :wink: & safe journey's to everyone else thumbsup.gif

xxx

Guest Mrs Simsy

Dunno if i can be arsed now.

AHHHH!!!!

BRING YER CRASH HELMETS - THIS IS GONNA GET NAUGHTY!!!!

:lol:

That really made me laugh. I had an image of everyone running around in crash helmets!:thumbsup:

We've just got to pack, visit Ians mum in hospital, change the bulb on the left hand side indicator, have breakfast & wait for our buddies to arrive at 12 & we'll be ready to hit the road!:huh::thumbup:

Safe journey everyone, see you in the pub for a swift half this afternoon!:thumbup:

Steve, theres a Tesco's up there so when we run outta booze on Friday Ian can go & get some more!:thumbup:

Aw thats nice Kirsty. You get there safe tomorrow too & I'll see you at the bar to buy you that birthday drink wink.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif Tabs, you & your tables. Reminds me of the Last Man Standing Competition biggrin.gif

DONT be late my friend !! I need "Sex on the Beach" this afternoon laugh.gif

Safe journey mate wink.gif & safe journey's to everyone else thumbsup.gif

xxx

Hi Alison, what time you landing?! Am picking Arron up at 12 so we should be there 1.30ish to claim the best bedrooms and get t'pub :huh:

Rich

Guest Byrney

Posted on behalf of Tef & Sharon...thumbsup.gif

post-6153-12761736548752_thumb.jpg

and that looks like the highlight thumbsup.gif

Be arriving on Saturday afternoon, I expect cucumber sandwiches and a cup of hot darjeeling upon my arrival.

Guest Mrs Simsy

CYA IN DA RUB A DUB DUB !

RUGBY FLYERS ?

I'LL TXT SIAN !!!!!!!

CPTN M thumbsup.gif

I've got Rugby flyers...and Va Va Voom flyers...and even a Cleethorpes flyer, i'll bring that too just in case!:lol:

See you later El Capitano.

Hi Alison, what time you landing?! Am picking Arron up at 12 so we should be there 1.30ish to claim the best bedrooms and get t'pub biggrin.gif

Rich

Rich, if you're still reading I'm setting off fm Leeds bout 12.30 (If I can get a move on that is laugh.gif & keep off this chuffin site)

Heading straight for the pub as we cant get our caravan until 3.00 so see you at the bar for a "slippery nipple"

Drive safely mate

Ali x

Guest TONY ROUNCE

...All packed and waiting for the call from my pal John to say that he's finsihed his shift at work, and heading for the rendezvous point. Given our navigation skills we could be there anytime from six o clock this evening to just before the footie kicks off tomorrow...

Have a safe journey, y'all!yes.gif