Notts,alldayer ,at The Amici Bar,

Guest ruppy

Guest ruppy

Sunday bank holiday May 30th,at the Amici Bar ,Trent Bridge ,Nottm.

presents a charity fund raiser on behalf of the Royal Instuttion sociaty for the Blind

bringing you the best in rare 60,s ,Seventies crossover, eighties & Nineties modern soul

a host of djs confirmed so far Kitch.Andy Dyson,Dean Anderson,Karl Heard,Cliffe Steele,Andy Riley,Barry Cooper,Roger banks,John Western,Molly,Mick & Mo,Chalky,Steve green,Ian Macmanus,Mandy & Carol,(The Attic Boys-Kev & Steve)

The show starts at 2pm till 2am .food available and a pint of Lager at £2.10p a pint cant be bad

Admission is free ,but feel free to drop a coin in the bucket for the charity, also a charity raffle on the day

so a great day of fun & soul for a bank holiday Sunday

keep you post on here for further info

Mick H

Edited by ruppy
  • Replies 50
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest southpaw

presents a charity fund raiser on behalf of the Royal Instuttion sociaty for the Blind

bringing you the best in rare 60,s ,Seventies crossover, eighties & Nineties modern soul

a host of djs confirmed so far Kitch.Andy Dyson,Dean Anderson,Cliffe Steele,Andy Riley,Barry Cooper,Roger banks,John Western,Mick & Mo,Chalky,Steve green,Ian Macmanus,Mandy & Carol

more djs to be confirmed on here

The show starts at 2pm till 2am .food available and a pint of Lager at £2.10p a pint cant be bad

Admission is free ,but feel free to drop a coin in the bucket for the charity, also a charity raffle on the day

Mick H

Sounds a good day out on my doorstep thumbsup.gif

a host of djs confirmed so far Kitch.Andy Dyson,Dean Anderson,Cliffe Steele,Andy Riley,Barry Cooper,Roger banks,John Western,Mick & Mo,Chalky,Steve green,Ian Macmanus,Mandy & Carol

Mick H

Me and The Mrs will pop ib for a few hours after 5...I;'m sure anyone who travels with Bristol City will know where this place is :thumbsup:

Edited by PaulDonnelly
Guest Northern PhanTom

Hi Mick, wink.gif

Can't promise to get up on the Sunday but will try, mellow.gif

But make sure you bring your collection bucket down to "Sonic Soul" the night before and we can contribute to a good cause. yes.gif

Rumour has it "South Midlander's" are quite generous. whistling.gif

See you on the 29th. thumbsup.gif

Tom thumbup.gif

Mick H

Hi Mick still gutted from last night, but this all-dayer will cheer us up and all for a great cause, see you there.

Barry

Edited by Guest
Guest southpaw

Me and The Mrs will pop ib for a few hours after 5...I;'m sure anyone who travels with Bristol City will know where this place is laugh.gif

ohmy.gif yes smashing time they had there

Guest ruppy

Me and The Mrs will pop ib for a few hours after 5...I;'m sure anyone who travels with Bristol City will know where this place is :lol:

Paul you Hooligan,

Guest ruppy

Hi Mick, wink.gif

Can't promise to get up on the Sunday but will try, mellow.gif

But make sure you bring your collection bucket down to "Sonic Soul" the night before and we can contribute to a good cause. yes.gif

Rumour has it "South Midlander's" are quite generous. whistling.gif

See you on the 29th. thumbsup.gif

Tom thumbup.gif

Hold you to that Tom

Guest Byrney

Spend most of my time in Beeston now days so this is almost on my doorstep - can't get much better than that.

See you therethumbsup.gif

Guest ruppy

Spend most of my time in Beeston now days so this is almost on my doorstep - can't get much better than that.

See you therethumbsup.gif

No Marathons on that day Byrney,so you can indulge a bit on the Alcohol

Guest ruppy

Wot a shame I can't make this 1 but have a good un

You won,t miss your Lovely lady spinning those funky edge soul gems Bish That,s for sure

Guest Byrney

No Marathons on that day Byrney,so you can indulge a bit on the Alcohol

Might have just the one Pims and lemonade thenwhistling.gif

Guest krawen

a host of djs confirmed so far Kitch.Andy Dyson,Dean Anderson,Karl Heard,Cliffe Steele,Andy Riley,Barry Cooper,Roger banks,John Western,Mick & Mo,Chalky,Steve green,Ian Macmanus,Mandy & Carol,(The Attic Boys-Kev & Steve)

Mick H

Can't make this Mick as me and Karen will be on our holidays with the dogs, but I would still like to make a donation if thats possible .

All the best

Steve B

Edited by krawen

a host of djs confirmed so far Kitch.Andy Dyson,Dean Anderson,Karl Heard,Cliffe Steele,Andy Riley,Barry Cooper,Roger banks,John Western,Mick & Mo,Chalky,Steve green,Ian Macmanus,Mandy & Carol,(The Attic Boys-Kev & Steve)

Mick H

TRAVELLING DOWN FROM WEST YORKSHIRE TO MAKE A DAY AND NIGHT OF IT - HOTEL BOOKED!biggrin.gif

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS CHARITY EVENT FOR SUCH A GREAT CAUSE WITH SUCH A FANTASTIC DJ LINE UP. HOPE THE FREE ENTRY GETS PEOPLE TO DIG DEEP AND FILL THAT BUCKET WITH LOADS OF CASH. WILL BRING A RAFFLE PRIZE ALONG WITH US.thumbup.gif

USE TO HANG AROUND WEST BRIDGFORD IN MY YOUTH - HOPE TO SEE/RECOGNISE SOME FACES FROM DANCING SLIPPER AND BRITT DAYS.

SEE YOU NEXT SUNDAY.

AV

Guest ruppy

TRAVELLING DOWN FROM WEST YORKSHIRE TO MAKE A DAY AND NIGHT OF IT - HOTEL BOOKED!biggrin.gif

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS CHARITY EVENT FOR SUCH A GREAT CAUSE WITH SUCH A FANTASTIC DJ LINE UP. HOPE THE FREE ENTRY GETS PEOPLE TO DIG DEEP AND FILL THAT BUCKET WITH LOADS OF CASH. WILL BRING A RAFFLE PRIZE ALONG WITH US.thumbup.gif

USE TO HANG AROUND WEST BRIDGFORD IN MY YOUTH - HOPE TO SEE/RECOGNISE SOME FACES FROM DANCING SLIPPER AND BRITT DAYS.

SEE YOU NEXT SUNDAY.

AV

Look forward to seeing you down the trentside Av,have a good trip down,

best

Mick

Edited by ruppy
Guest southpaw

SEE YOU NEXT SUNDAY.

AV

Thats a blast from the pastthumbsup.gif

Guest Byrney

Thats a blast from the pastthumbsup.gif

Slipper's the first place I saw Roger Banks DJ I think.

Thought I'd share that... ahem..

You coming down pickles?

Guest BigPaul

thumbup.gif [url="https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=3&t=131347&qpid=1336852#"]

Wonder no more sir.

Mandy & Carol (2 ladies)

thumbup.gifAttic Boys,Steve and Kev.....not 2 ladies .biggrin.gif .Can't wait for this one.Spinning some tunes in the shadows of the hallowed turf.

Mick,

I shall be over Sunday (after church of couse)laugh.gif

To add a bit of panache and poise to the Mansfield contigentthumbup.gif

Anyone whos ever travelled to a Niter with these pair, know they carry more, toiletries and scents etc, than any womansleep3.gif

Not a bad line up though, Mick,laugh.gif With one or two exceptionswicked.gif

Looking forward to it and of course returning to my home city

Best

Paul

Guest ruppy

:thumbup:

Mick,

I shall be over Sunday (after church of couse):laugh:

To add a bit of panache and poise to the Mansfield contigent:thumbup:

Anyone whos ever travelled to a Niter with these pair, know they carry more, toiletries and scents etc, than any woman:sleep3:

Not a bad line up though, Mick,:laugh: With one or two exceptions:wicked:

Looking forward to it and of course returning to my home city

Best

Paul

Yes a big attic full of soul boys coming over to the Trent,nice to see you will be watching over them Paul

Guest ruppy

just a update ,me and Mandy popped down to the Amici Bar on Sunday to check things over

as the temp hit the 80,s ,its nice to know if we get a repeat performance of the heatwave ,then rest assured the venue has air conditioning to cool us down,so nice to know we won,t be dripping with sweat all day,

nice chill out area outside with table and chairs for the smokers and those who want some rays

so things moving a long nicely for this coming Sunday.also the soi the Italian chef will be there to cook some tasty Pasta,wraps etc if feel hungry later in the day.

keep you all updated on any additions for the rest of the week on here

Thanks

Mick

me and vicky really looking forward to sunday mick gonna be a good un thumbsup.gif

LOOKING LIKE A GOOD DAY STEVE AIN'T IT, A LOT ON AGAIN THIS WEEKEND,BUT THE LINE UP LOOKS COCK ON.

MUSICALLY ALL BASES LOOK WELL COVERED,WAS TALKING WITH MICK SAT NIGHT IN LONDON AND HE WAS SAYING TOP VENUE AS WELL,

SO GOOD MUSIC,GOOD VENUE, GOOD PEOPLE. thumbsup.gif

Edited by SKEGSOUL
Guest Fatius Bumius

Quite looking forward to this :yes: £1.90 a pint swayed me :lol:

Music for all, can't be bad....i'm up for owt these days. You wanna be careful Mick.....sounds like "Across The Board" with music to cater for all tastes....shhhh don't mention it, don't want to be scaring everyone way now do we with those 3 little swear words :ohmy::lol:

LOOKING LIKE A GOOD DAY STEVE AIN'T IT, A LOT ON AGAIN THIS WEEKEND,BUT THE LINE UP LOOKS COCK ON.

MUSICALLY ALL BASES LOOK WELL COVERED,WAS TALKING WITH MICK SAT NIGHT IN LONDON AND HE WAS SAYING TOP VENUE AS WELL,

SO GOOD MUSIC,GOOD VENUE, GOOD PEOPLE. thumbsup.gif

thumbup.gif

SEE YOU NEXT SUNDAY.

AV

AS AV'S SAID HOTEL BOOKED FOR THIS thumbsup.gif

RAFFLE PRIZE - SORTED yes.gif

WITH SUCH A LINE UP OF DJS - GREAT MUSIC GUARANTEED wink.gif

SO ROLL ON SUNDAY & LETS RAISE SOME CASH FOR SUCH A GOOD CAUSE thumbup.gif

PETE

Guest ruppy

AS AV'S SAID HOTEL BOOKED FOR THIS thumbsup.gif

RAFFLE PRIZE - SORTED :yes:

WITH SUCH A LINE UP OF DJS - GREAT MUSIC GUARANTEED :wink:

SO ROLL ON SUNDAY & LETS RAISE SOME CASH FOR SUCH A GOOD CAUSE :thumbup:

PETE

Good Stuuf Pete,look forward to a fab day this sunday

best

Mick

just a update ,me and Mandy popped down to the Amici Bar on Sunday to check things over

as the temp hit the 80,s ,its nice to know if we get a repeat performance of the heatwave ,then rest assured the venue has air conditioning to cool us down,so nice to know we won,t be dripping with sweat all day,

nice chill out area outside with table and chairs for the smokers and those who want some rays

so things moving a long nicely for this coming Sunday.also the soi the Italian chef will be there to cook some tasty Pasta,wraps etc if feel hungry later in the day.

keep you all updated on any additions for the rest of the week on here

Thanks

Mick

Hi Mick,

Will be popping over the bridge for this one, also will bring along a raffle prize,

Regards Mall

Guest ruppy

OK guys not to long to go now,

just to let you know some great prizes up for grabs in the charity raffle,listed is some of the people who have contributed to the charity raffle

John Manship records ,complete price guides ,English & American issues

R & B records range of soul Cd's ,Kent singles,Grapevine singles

K.R.L two kings hall passes for July 16Th

Anglo- American records,range of Cd's and Anglo -American price guide

John Western £500 direct to the Royal Society for the blind

Dave Restrict two skegness weekender passes for Sept

Mick & Andy .two Lifeline passes for June all night er

plus more to be confirmed

on to the DJ Times as for now but could be altered on the day,but here go,s

2pm 3,30 Mick ,Carol,& Ian & Mandy

3,30 to 4,00 Roger Banks & Molly

4,00 to 4,45 Chalky & Steve Green

4,45 to 5,30 Kev & Steve -Attic Boys

5,30 to 6,15 Karl Heard & John Western

6,15 to 7,00 Mick & Mandy

7,00 to 7,45 Roger Banks & Molly

7.45 to 8,30 Chalky & Steve Green

8,30 to 9,15 Andy Riley & Barry Cooper

9,15 to 10,00 Karl & John

10,00 to 10,45 Cliffe Steel & Andy Dyson

10,45 to 11,30 Kitch & Dean Anderson

11,30 to 12,15 Mick & Mo

12,15 till End Mick & Guest,s

now that did me head in,thinks that's everybody slotted in

back later with more info and updates

best

Mick H

Edited by ruppy
Guest ruppy

Hi Mick,

Will be popping over the bridge for this one, also will bring along a raffle prize,

Regards Mall

Very kind of you Mall ,good man

see you sunday

mick

Guest Byrney

just to let you know some great prizes up for grabs in the charity raffle,listed is some of the people who have contributed to the charity raffle

11,30 to 12,15 Mick & Mo

best

Mick H

Quite frankly Michael that looks spiffing, I do love afternoon tea and tiffin in West Bridgford. Top hole old sort - see you there

11,30 to 12,15 Mick & Mo

best

Mick H

Hi Mick

Looking Forward to it

See ya Sunday

Andy R

Andy I've sorted out some soulful house for our set so can you let me know the BPMs of the tunes you're taking so I can get the mixing right............. otherwise it'll get very messy and we'll have to call in some proper DJs...wink.gif

....oh and Mr Darcy says can we have a beat ballad set cos he's realised how old he is......laugh.gif

Source Advert