Soulgate 2010

Guest Kolla

Guest Kolla

Ummm - i hope this is the place to post - if not.. move me over ;-) Ta

Terry has just announced the DJ line-up and times for this year's SOULGATE, on the 17th July

12-12.30 Little Reg

12.30-1 Trickster

1-1.30 Colin Gritt

1.30-2 Tony Smith

2.-2.30 Marco

2.30-3 Tef

3-4 Terry Jones

4-4.30 Toby

4.30-5 Tony Wildman

5.-5.30 Dave Greenhill

5.30-6 Mark Taylor

6-6.30 Jo Wallace

6.30 - 7 Val palmer

7-8 Ivor Jones & Chris Forest

8-9 Johnny T & Eddie Piller

9-10 Ady & Donna

10-10.30 Taffy

10.30-11 Nij Flood

11-11.30 John Farrell

11.30 - 12 Dave Greet

12-12.30 Steve Guanori

12.30 til close Terry Cozens

Full details of the event can be found here:

https://www.6ts.info/...ea=soulgate2010

and

https://www.facebook....8246113&index=1

• Replies 19
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest toby

I have to inform all concerned with this event..

I cannot make this event,so i will not be attending,1st one ive missed in a long long time.sorry

Toby

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure who's actually running Soulgate this year, probably Paul and Terry (Randy's lads). Could someone please contact them for me, or the organiser and tell them I can't make it this year. I have a wedding on that day, I commited to it a long time ago.

Sorry lads, see you next year.

Dave.

Guest taffy

I'm not sure who's actually running Soulgate this year, probably Paul and Terry (Randy's lads). Could someone please contact them for me, or the organiser and tell them I can't make it this year. I have a wedding on that day, I commited to it a long time ago.

Sorry lads, see you next year.

Dave.

Hi Dave,ok mate no problem.I'll let Terry know.thumbsup.gif

"Its my birthday and i'll cry if I want to".....yes it is actually my birthday on the 17th, lord help anyone who gets in between me & the bar - just hope I don't get stung by any wasps this year.....

Girf

I'll see you at there ,what if there is a gang of wasps between you and the barph34r.gif

"Its my birthday and i'll cry if I want to".....yes it is actually my birthday on the 17th, lord help anyone who gets in between me & the bar - just hope I don't get stung by any wasps this year.....

Girf

Should I return the yellow and black striped jumper I bought for your birthday back then? When that wasp stung you last year, it was the best I've ever seen you dance laugh.gif

• 1 month later...
Guest s0ul45

Really looking forward to this one. Lots of old, in some cases very old faces to catch up with :yes:

I trust this is not a reference to me Mark. Look forward to seeing you there - if my eyesight holds!!

Chris.