Farnborough Soul Night

• Replies 58
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I totally agree with you yes.gif read my topic posted in members feedback on reviews yes.gif If your not happy tell everyone yes.gif SIMPLES X

i didnt say i wasnt happy julie.....putting on an event aint a 5 minute thing....as kev will tell you...ppl will spend ages running you down if an event goes tits up for the slightest reason so a one minute post saying thanks for a great evening aint no big thing

moldie

Guest Dave Mortimore

i didnt say i wasnt happy julie.....putting on an event aint a 5 minute thing....as kev will tell you...ppl will spend ages running you down if an event goes tits up for the slightest reason so a one minute post saying thanks for a great evening aint no big thing

moldie

. I'm trying to take a back seat from reports and I don't normally write many one minute posts, but hear goes; Thanks Moldie, Chris, Danny, Mischief & guests for the anniversary night and it's sense of occasion. Sean Chapman's 2nd set was the pick of the night for Jan & I, which typified our tastes.

. Your superb clips really portray a favourable picture of how folk were enjoying themselves and say it all.

Edited by Dave Mortimore

moldie

Whatever Can`t do right for doing wrong laugh.giflaugh.gif

THE EVENT WAS 4 DAYS AGO....IT AINT MY EVENT BUT IVE POSTED WITH AN HONEST VIEW..FEEDBACK GOOD OR BAD HELPS PPL SEE WHAT THEY CAN EXPECT AT AN EVENT

BAMBI "fookIn" BAMBI, DONT YOU MEAN RUDOLPH .It`s that counter-weight i have in the front of my shrt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yes.gifyes.gifyes.gif

fookn brll .pic`s and video mate

Guest Chris B

Hi All

Just like to say thanks for another good night at Farnborough.

Al the best to all the DJ's for a good mix of music.

Some good Latin beats that let me practise my Rumba and Cha Cha on Charmaine and Jan, sorry girls to put you through it.

Nice to have a good mix of all types of Northern as gives me a good excuse for a rest from some of them.

Thanks to Moldie for the photos and videos, even though I try my best to keep out of them you catch me occasionally.

See you at the next one.

All the best

Chris

Hi All

Just like to say thanks for another good night at Farnborough.

Al the best to all the DJ's for a good mix of music.

Some good Latin beats that let me practise my Rumba and Cha Cha on Charmaine and Jan, sorry girls to put you through it.

Nice to have a good mix of all types of Northern as gives me a good excuse for a rest from some of them.

Thanks to Moldie for the photos and videos, even though I try my best to keep out of them you catch me occasionally.

See you at the next one.

All the best

Chris

great to see you as always chris...ill get some footage of you doin the biz next time..i think i got some of you at the uni with jackie lolol

regards moldie

Guest RussianJo

THE EVENT WAS 4 DAYS AGO....IT AINT MY EVENT BUT IVE POSTED WITH AN HONEST VIEW..FEEDBACK GOOD OR BAD HELPS PPL SEE WHAT THEY CAN EXPECT AT AN EVENT

Forget all of your babbling about lawyers and divorce!

Its about the night and what a night it was, great tracks, great people (well apart from moldie LOL)! you know I dont mean it Mick! :wink:

Nice refurb but bloody hot! It may have been all the dancing I guess! how needs a sauna? :ohmy:

Great to see you guys! :D

Russ