Soul Source Top 100 Northern Classics Published End Of June 2010

The TOP 100 NORTHERN CLASSICS as chosen in the recent poll by SOUL SOURCE members will be published at the end of June. Please do not respond to this posting it is merely an info release.

Many thanksthumbsup.gif

Social source share

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 22
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest bleusuperb

The TOP 100 NORTHERN CLASSICS as chosen in the recent poll by SOUL SOURCE members will be published at the end of June. Please do not respond to this posting it is merely an info release.

Many thanksthumbsup.gif

What Year?

Social source share

I was only thinking about this last night, awaiting the results with baited breath, my guess is that Richard is away working and not been able to get backk here to finish it off.

:yes:Great minds think alike . I will make a prediction JJ Barnes - please let me in will be in the top five

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mickeyb

whats the script chorley dyin to find owt

So am I.

Is it on here somewhere or am I so PC illiterate I can't find it?

Fair play to the boys though, must be a hell of a job. After all these years I'm still shit at Excel too.

Social source share

Guest martyn

I've just heard from Richard, he's been (and still is seriously ill) and is in hospital so I'm afraid the Top 100 is going to be on hold for a while longer folks, sorry.

Sorry to hear that , hope he gets better soon

Social source share

Thanks for the update Pete.

Wondered why he wasn't answering his mob or PM's.

If you speak to him pass on my best.

Cheers

Tabs

I've just heard from Richard, he's been (and still is seriously ill) and is in hospital so I'm afraid the Top 100 is going to be on hold for a while longer folks, sorry.

Social source share

Sad to hear that - hope he's feeling better soon.

Manus

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert