Gary Muse (Grimsby) Rip

Guest NASHEE

Guest NASHEE

This post is to be very short as I am blank with the shock of hearing this news.

It is with tears in my eyes and a heavy heart that I inform you of the sudden death of our good friend Gary Muse.

Although he had been struck down with a serious ilness, his passing has come as a great shock to all who were close to him.

I can say no more at this moment.

Sleep Well Gary

Love

Linda and Ted

post-1629-12743727143461_thumb.jpg

Edited by NASHEE
Social source share

• Replies 22
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

This post is to be very short as I am blank with the shock of hearing this news.

It is with tears in my eyes and a heavy heart that I inform you of the sudden death of our good friend Gary Muse.

Although he had been struck down with a serious ilness, his passing has come as a great shock to all who were close to him.

Sleep Well Gary

Love

Linda and Ted

Oh my god so sad to hear this . He was a terrific guy all ways a smile on his face even when not well over the last few years . I all ways enjoyed his company and very upset to hear of his passing . One of the scene's nice guys for sure .

R.I.P. Garry

Steve h

Social source share

Shock, numb, we have talked and supported each other over the last few years with our difficulties. Last year we double decked at THe soul revue and had a great night and it was a privilege to have him been part of it. A real nice friend who only wanted to enjoy what he has, being it his Wife and family and his passion nighters and a new passion going on Holiday

I shall miss him, We shall miss him R.I.P Gary

Andy, Mel and GIrls

Social source share

CHRISTINE ULLAH , THE WIFE OF THE LATE "LITTLE JOHN" GARY'S GREAT MATE RANG ME WITH THIS VERY SAD NEWS.sad.gif ........... GARY WAS ONE OF A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO WENT TO WILTON REGULARLY AND TOOK BRAD AND I UNDER THIER WING WHEN WE RE ENTERED THE NORTHERN SCENE.................GARY WAS AND REMAINED A GREAT FRIEND ,ALWAYS A XMAS CARD AND A TEXT ......... TOP TOP MAN ..........GLAD WE SAW EACH OTHER AT RADCLIFFE...............GONNA MISS YA BRO.......... MY CONDOLENCES TO HIS FAMILY ................EZZIE

Edited by ezzie brown
Social source share

CHRISTINE ULLAH , THE WIFE OF THE LATE "LITTLE JOHN" GARY'S GREAT MATE RANG ME WITH THIS VERY SAD NEWS.sad.gif ........... GARY WAS ONE OF A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO WENT TO WILTON REGULARLY AND TOOK BRAD AND I UNDER THIER WING WHEN WE RE ENTERED THE NORTHERN SCENE.................GARY WAS AND REMAINED A GREAT FRIEND ,ALWAYS A XMAS CARD AND A TEXT ......... TOP TOP MAN ..........GLAD WE SAW EACH OTHER AT RADCLIFFE...............GONNA MISS YA BRO.......... MY CONDOLENCES TO HIS FAMILY ................EZZIE

Thats right Ezzie I was lucky to see him then too. Also had a good long chat with him at the Wilton before last. Was allways a great suprise to see him pop through the door and somebody who allways had time for you . very sad loss for his family and friends just pleased that I knew him .

Steve H

Edited by abbeyrnb
Social source share

got a phone call of my good friend sue holmes to tell me the sad new of garys passing really top man always had a natter will be sadly miss rest in peace fellow good night and god bless...my thoughts go to family and close friends regards johno

Social source share

Guest garrym

Thank you very much for the lovely messages everyone has posted. It's great to know that he had so many friends and was thought of so fondly. Northern Soul was one of his great loves in his life second only to his family and friends.

Lynsey (Garry's daughter) xxx

Social source share

Guest Heartnsoul

Andy (Philly Dog) rang me this evening with the sad sad news - gutted, can't get my head round it right now. Been playing a cassette that Gary put together for me many years ago, crying my eyes out. One of the scenes true genuine people. My thoughts go out to Garry's family right now.

Great to have known you Garry and will always remember you mate. Glad I managed to cathch up with you at the Wilton anniversary after all those years.

Love you mate. Rest in peace.

Rich

Social source share

Guest Craig A Butler

Linda,

Just on phone to Ross who's just told me, so sad.

The last time I saw him he didn't look well at all but still a shock.

My thoughts are with his family.

ATB, Craig

Social source share

Such sad, sad news.

A couple of weeks ago I was sauntering down Seaview Street in Cleethorpes when I heard someone shout of me. It was Gaz , in his car out on some errand or other, or whatever.... I'd not seen Gaz for a while and we ended up having a half an hour natter about all sorts of things cleethorpes-ish/grimsby-ish/soul-ish etc etc, and just generally catching up, like you do....

I'm so glad we caught up.

Garry Muse. A true gent.

RIP mate.

Edited by steve woomble
Social source share

Such sad news.

This is happening so frequently and at such a young age.

I didn't know him but that doesn't detract that another has gone to the big niter in the sky.

Sincere condolences to all his family and friends.

RIP Gary.

Social source share

Guest Coxy

Very sad news indeed. We had some great times travelling up and down the country. Our sympathies go to his family.

RIP mate, Trev & Denise

A little story that always makes me smile when I think about him. We were on our way to some nighter and stopped off at a pub in Derby for a pint. As Gary pulled into the car park we noticed a push bike laid in the middle ( Gary Did`nt). "Watch the bike Gaz" we all shouted then felt the bump bump as Gaz ran over it.

It looked pretty bad so we just propped it up on the wall and went in for a beer. 15 mins later a police car turns up with teenage lad there to meet them who promptly took them over to the bike. Gary seeing this shit himself and ran and hid in the loo`s.

He need`nt have bothered as it turned out the lad had been knocked off it by a motorist before we arrived and gone to the phone box to call the police. He could`nt belive the state of his bike though. It took us 10 mins though to convince Gary that it was safe to come out from toilet bless him.

Edited by Coxy
Social source share

Very sad news indeed. We had some great times travelling up and down the country. Our sympathies go to his family.

RIP mate, Trev & Denise

A little story that always makes me smile when I think about him. We were on our way to some nighter and stopped off at a pub in Derby for a pint. As Gary pulled into the car park we noticed a push bike laid in the middle ( Gary Did`nt). "Watch the bike Gaz" we all shouted then felt the bump bump as Gaz ran over it.

It looked pretty bad so we just propped it up on the wall and went in for a beer. 15 mins later a police car turns up with teenage lad there to meet them who promptly took them over to the bike. Gary seeing this shit himself and ran and hid in the loo`s.

He need`nt have bothered as it turned out the lad had been knocked off it by a motorist before we arrived and gone to the phone box to call the police. He could`nt belive the state of his bike though. It took us 10 mins though to convince Gary that it was safe to come out from toilet bless him.

Talking of stories, Roger dj'd for him at Casablanca. On arrival the first person that we saw was Gary, not in the best of health at that time but, Gary being Gary, insisted on helping Roger unload the car and carry his records upstairs. Of course we told him we were OK but he still insisted so one CD box it was - he would have taken more if we had let him. I suppose what we're trying to say here is that Gary, whether well or not, would have done anything for you.

For all of us that were lucky enough to know Gary this is a very sad time.

A truly lovely guy with a heart of gold, a good friend who will be very sadly missed.

God Bless Gary

Sincere condolences to your family.

All our love

Jenny & Roger x

Social source share

Thank you to Christine Ullah for ringing me with

the heartbreaking news about Gary.

Such a gentle,kindly man,who didnt deserve to suffer

like he has done,over the recent past.

Chris and I (Sue) send our utmost sympathies

to his family and close friends.

Sue and Chris Holmes

Social source share

Guest NASHEE

Sleep Well Gary

Love

Linda and Ted

THE FUNERAL DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS...

GARY WILL BE LAID TO REST ON

THURSDAY 27TH MAY AT 2.30pm

WOULD EVERYONE ATTENDING PLEASE GATHER AT

GRIMSBY CREMATORIUM at 2.15pm

Weelsby Avenue,

Great Grimsby,