The Soul 'ole Peterboro'...............phase Ii. Fri 28Th May

After it's recent break, the Soul 'Ole is once again back on the Peterboro' Soul front. Changes have been made to the promotional team, but they are back & ready to go !!! thumbsup.gif

So this Fri 28th May sees the Return of the Soul 'Ole @ its usual home of the Post Office Club, Bourges Boulevard P.Boro'.

This Fri it will be a" Peterborough Special" with dj's Keith Willcox , Nigel Fishpool, & Chris Pickstone, along with resident dj Dave Forrest.

the night runs from 7.30- 1am & admission is £5 on the door.

The bar is very reasonably priced, & the Dancefloor is Talc friendly. :yes:

Hope to see a lot of the past regulars in attendance & also any new faces are more than welcome!!!!

Lastly, a big thank you to Wayne, Dave & Andy for hard work that they put into establishing The Soul 'Ole as a truly across the board night over the last 7 or so years (Apologies if i'm 1 or 2 out guy's, but you're lucky i can remember yesterday !! ) :hatsoff2:

Good luck to Dave & Andy with the Soul 'Ole phase II & hope to see you all there on Fri night.

• Replies 5
  • Views 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest smudgesmith

After it's recent break, the Soul 'Ole is once again back on the Peterboro' Soul front. Changes have been made to the promotional team, but they are back & ready to go !!! thumbsup.gif

So this Fri 28th May sees the Return of the Soul 'Ole @ its usual home of the Post Office Club, Bourges Boulevard P.Boro'.

This Fri it will be a" Peterborough Special" with dj's Keith Willcox , Nigel Fishpool, & Chris Pickstone, along with resident dj Dave Forrest.

the night runs from 7.30- 1am & admission is £5 on the door.

The bar is very reasonably priced, & the Dancefloor is Talc friendly. yes.gif

Hope to see a lot of the past regulars in attendance & also any new faces are more than welcome!!!!

Lastly, a big thank you to Wayne, Dave & Andy for hard work that they put into establishing The Soul 'Ole as a truly across the board night over the last 7 or so years (Apologies if i'm 1 or 2 out guy's, but you're lucky i can remember yesterday !! ) hatsoff2.gif

Good luck to Dave & Andy with the Soul 'Ole phase II & hope to see you all there on Fri night.

I heard it was going OVO John is that right:rolleyes:

Soul 'Ole Phase II.......................

Another one added to the Peterborough special dj line-up on Fri Night...............................from "The Right Track" Soul Club......................Martin Calderbank. thumbsup.gif

Hope to see you all Fri,

cheers,

John Mc.

Soul 'Ole Phase II.......................

Another one added to the Peterborough special dj line-up on Fri Night...............................from "The Right Track" Soul Club......................Martin Calderbank. thumbsup.gif

Hope to see you all Fri,

cheers,

John Mc.

Tonights the night guy's....................come along and show your continuing support for the Soul 'Ole.

5 Local dj's, across the board tunage & a great venue aswell!!! yes.gif

Many Thanks,

John Mc. thumbsup.gif

Guest smudgesmith

Tonights the night guy's....................come along and show your continuing support for the Soul 'Ole.

5 Local dj's, across the board tunage & a great venue aswell!!! :yes:

Many Thanks,

John Mc. thumbsup.gif

Just you then John:rolleyes: