Southport Railway Club

Saturday 5th June Southport Railway Club ....pre world cup northern soul night thumbsup.gif ...Mick Smith, Wigan Paul, Dave "the dancing dj" Byrne (got to be seen)yes.gif and Kev Farley,we will be joined by the guys and girl from the Mill in Croston...John Orritt thumbsup.gif ....young boy Danny Cleggthumbup.gif and the lovely Carol Gilboywub.gif a good mixture and some great tunes played,the last one was a packer and only £3 on the door....full details on the events calendar......any problems railway club ..01704 530168...wigan paul..07999250426..mick..07547905107..kev..07528427649..dave 07950829034...the last soul night before the big kick off.......come on ENGLAND..

• Replies 29
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest REVILOT

Saturday 5th June Southport Railway Club ....pre world cup northern soul night thumbsup.gif ...Mick Smith, Wigan Paul, Dave "the dancing dj" Byrne (got to be seen)yes.gif and Kev Farley,we will be joined by the guys and girl from the Mill in Croston...John Orritt thumbsup.gif ....young boy Danny Cleggthumbup.gif and the lovely Carol Gilboywub.gif a good mixture and some great tunes played,the last one was a packer and only £3 on the door....full details on the events calendar......any problems railway club ..01704 530168...wigan paul..07999250426..mick..07547905107..kev..07528427649..dave 07950829034...the last soul night before the big kick off.......come on ENGLAND..

Looking forward to this Kev old chaprolleyes.gif.

The last one was indeed a reet greadly neetyes.gif

Guest REVILOT

Good buzz going round about this event which I think is due to how good it was last time.

Really looking forward to it.

See you there,

Carol

Yes Carol a good buzz going around

The last one was swarming, very busy!

Hive got some stinging tunes lined up

So The Railway will bee the place to bee

OK Shelley has nothing to worry about, I know I know.........

dj times for saturday night....

8pm - 8-45pm mick smith

8-45pm-9-30pm kev farley

9-30pm-10-30pm carol gilboy wub.gif

10-30pm-11-30pm john orritt thumbsup.gif

11-30pm-12-30pm danny clegg thumbup.gif

12-30pm-1-15am wigan paul yes.gif

1-15am-2am dave "the dancing dj" byrne hypo.gif

so see you all saturday....

music till 2am bar till 1am

just maybe ...come on train..the right track...

Guest brianhorton

Great night this one down in sunny Southport, last one was a cracker, some cracking tunes played by the lads, especially that young Mr farley, a good mixture of classic oldies and rare newies, and like previous posts well worth going to see "Dancing Dave" behind the decks...............

Great night this one down in sunny Southport, last one was a cracker, some cracking tunes played by the lads, especially that young Mr farley, a good mixture of classic oldies and rare newies, and like previous posts well worth going to see "Dancing Dave" behind the decks...............

thanks for that mr .horton....hope things are ok thumbsup.gif

Hi kev,

Totally agree with paul on that one, it was mad busy last time and a great night all round.

looking forward to spinning a few for you.

many thanks

Danny Clegg

looking forward to that new track you played at the mill.. with the backstabbers in the background....

Guest gfarrington

we'll try to get there, its tough at the moment working so many hours:angry2:theres not enough hours in the week sometimes, could have done with a good night out & a catch up, we,ve not been out since newquay last month

looking forward to that new track you played at the mill.. with the backstabbers in the background....

I'm on before Danny so I get to play it this time lol

Forgot to take it to the Mill but I've made sure it's in my box for tomorrow.

See you there (if my man flu is better), may need a few hot toddies though.

Guest REVILOT

Great group them Backstabbers, cut some great records........... LOL

I'm on before Danny so I get to play it this time lol

Forgot to take it to the Mill but I've made sure it's in my box for tomorrow.

See you there (if my man flu is better), may need a few hot toddies though.

well first up best dressed:wink: ....see you later carol x

we'll try to get there, its tough at the moment working so many hours:angry2:theres not enough hours in the week sometimes, could have done with a good night out & a catch up, we,ve not been out since newquay last month

with all this money your getting maybe you could by liverpoo yes.gif ....or maybe not no.gif hope to see later gary and of course linda

Guest REVILOT

just been down to the railway club and a fully stock bar with lots of COLD lager and other drinks awaits to cool you down tonight...

That is very decent of you old chap, thanks for the tab.:beer:

I knew you weren't all bad:innocent:

Guest REVILOT

is there a tv in that other room ??.

hope to see yer later

There was last time Paul

and I could have sworn it was a bloody real woman.

There was last time Paul

and I could have sworn it was a bloody real woman.

very good john :thumbsup::lol: i thought the warriors was playing:no: and thought i would wind up kev.

hey i just thought dont forget last time i was at the riverside there was a bloody tv a real one waring a pink dress :yes::D dont take my word for it ask the others

Source Advert