LARGE WOODEN DANCE FLOOR,

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest landy

looking forward to this one hope it not too warm cos the handles on my zimmer get sticky and we don't want sticky handles do we?

Guest malc gibbons

Missed the last one Gibby, but hoping to be along! Be good to catch up with you guys.

All the best, Steve.

hi steve,

be good to see you,got some terrific new sounds,see you at higham works next friday--ktf--gibby

Guest malc gibbons

looking forward to this one hope it not too warm cos the handles on my zimmer get sticky and we don't want sticky handles do we?

HI MATE IF YOU HAVE STICKY HANDLES YOU WANT TO WATCH WHERE YOU PUT YOUR HANDS---ANYWAY HOWS YOUR NEW BLUETOOTH--BE GOOD TO SEE YOU ON 2ND JULY--GIBBY

Guest landy

If you reely luckee you might see mee before. Have cunning plan sshh can't tell you now somboddee might bee listening.

looking forward to some sooooper sounds on the night thoe.

Guest malc gibbons

If you reely luckee you might see mee before. Have cunning plan sshh can't tell you now somboddee might bee listening.

looking forward to some sooooper sounds on the night thoe.

hi mate,whats this cunning plan you have up your sleeve,i hope its not to get somebody to push you round all night in a wheelchair because your zimmer has conked out :hatsoff2:lol--ktf

Guest tonytone

ohmy.gif Hi Gibby just come by your soul night on this forum by chance, your not on the events page?but it was?huh.gif Tony.thumbsup.gif

hi mate,whats this cunning plan you have up your sleeve,i hope its not to get somebody to push you round all night in a wheelchair because your zimmer has conked out hatsoff2.giflol--ktf

Guest tonytone

:yes: WHAT it's on again, I hope to see you all, and have a great time as always, Soul at it's bestthumbsup.gif

Tony.

:ohmy: Hi Gibby just come by your soul night on this forum by chance, your not on the events page?but it was?:huh: Tony.thumbsup.gif

Guest landy

Hi Mr. Gibby, plan worked. I escaped last week and went to see those nice people in Higham. That was a cracking night (back & knees)

I heard a rumour that that nice Jeremy from Higham is going to be doing a spot for you so with you and Bazzer as well I'd better get the

osteopath booked for Saturday. Medication permitting I'll see you there if not I'll borrow Barry's glasses and see those that aren't

Guest malc gibbons

ohmy.gif Hi Gibby just come by your soul night on this forum by chance, your not on the events page?but it was?huh.gif Tony.thumbsup.gif

hi tony,

good to hear from you mate,i always post it on events talk and the events guide.as you know you always hear the top sounds,brilliant soulies and a fantastic venue,see you on the 2nd,ktf

Guest malc gibbons

Hi Mr. Gibby, plan worked. I escaped last week and went to see those nice people in Higham. That was a cracking night (back & knees)

I heard a rumour that that nice Jeremy from Higham is going to be doing a spot for you so with you and Bazzer as well I'd better get the

osteopath booked for Saturday. Medication permitting I'll see you there if not I'll borrow Barry's glasses and see those that aren't

hi mate ,

yes jem is guesting,so you know you will here all the top sounds from a top dj, see you friday and don,t forget your blue tooth--ftf--gibby

Source Advert