Eddie Holman

• Replies 16
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Yes happy birthday sir,seen you perform many times here in the uk,last time was when you did Stafford and the following day drove yourself and Popcorn down to the Isle of Wight for another gig,remember Desmond Decker sitting in the car with us.Your a great man Eddie.

Social source share

Remember him putting on a great show at Yarmouth early 90's. Would be nice to see him over here once again as he does have a great set of songs to offer. He does have a lot of affection for the "faithful" as he calls us.

Anyone else with any memories of him, would be great to give him something to read.

Social source share

Guest mrs norman maine

Remember him putting on a great show at Yarmouth early 90's. Would be nice to see him over here once again as he does have a great set of songs to offer. He does have a lot of affection for the "faithful" as he calls us.

Anyone else with any memories of him, would be great to give him something to read.

Many happy returns Mr. Holman!

Social source share

Guest karen b

And a very Happy Birthday from us,:wave:

hope you certainly have a 'night to remember', :yes:

would be a real treat to hear you sing live again,thumbsup.gif

Love from Karen and Pete xxx

Social source share

Guest mrs norman maine

Many happy returns Mr. Holman!

Tiredness and keyboard slippage got the best of me late last night and I accidentally deleted the rest of my message.

What I'd intended to say was that I think that "I'm Not Gonna Give Up" is one of the finest three minutes or so ever committed to vinyl. I first heard it about eighteen years ago and it's given me much pleasure ever since. It's a record that one can listen to whether feeling up or down, just suits every mood.

Hope that you are having a fantastic birthday, whatever you're doing and that you visit these shores again in the near future. I saw you in Yarmouth too and it would be great to see you again.

Best wishes and many happy returns,

Wendy

Social source share

Guest Buey

What a talent.... Happy belated birthday Eddie .... Another Gemini !!!

Let's get him over for a gig at the Jazz Cafe or something.... Was cracking in the 80's..

Any clips of his recent performances????

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

What a talent.... Happy belated birthday Eddie .... Another Gemini !!!

Let's get him over for a gig at the Jazz Cafe or something.... Was cracking in the 80's..

Any clips of his recent performances????

here's a not so recent 2000 video clip at lowton

eddie holman live at lowton 2000 - live -

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert