Alvin Green & Green Fire 'the Sun Shines'

Guest JJMMWGDuPree

Guest JJMMWGDuPree

Manship has this in 'The rarest of the rare' but kjw has just had it up for sale at £125 EX-NM in the 'for sale' forum and on Ebay someone's trying to sell it for $130.00 (Approximately £89.30) or best offer. They've already sold one copy, this it the last one, and it's "ON THE OBSCURE GREEN FIRE LABEL ORIGINAL. CONDITION IS A STUNNING MINT"

Has someone just uncovered a boxfull of them or is someone sneaking boots onto the market? :thumbsup:

I think we should be told. :yes:

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

The Lulu release is rarer and Manship recently sold a Lulu one for £100. It was on his site for quite a while and I asked him if he still had it at Soul Essence this year, but he said he sold it the month earlier

Edited by John Reed
Social source share

Guest JJMMWGDuPree

Thanks. It's on my 'Nice, but not worth paying silly prices for' list, which in effect means if I see it as a track on an LP or CD for a tenner I'll buy it.

I don't like my chances of making a best offer of £10...

Social source share

The Lulu release is rarer and Manship recently sold a Lulu one for £100. It was on his site for quite a while and I asked him if he still had it at Soul Essence this year, but he said he sold it the month earlier

I think the LuLu release is about 4 years earlier according to the label. Sold my Green Fire one for about £80. Seen loads of them but not many LuLu ones. The slower side is a better track.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!