Solid Hit Soul

Well another brilliant night of music on friday, packing the floor for most of the night. Numbers were slightly down on the last 2 but as they were at capacity that was always likely to happen & we were pretty full anyway but just thought i'd mention it hatsoff2.gif

The interesting thing to me is that the youngsters are coming back each time & it's the older regulars who were missing (sailing round the med most of 'emshades.gifbeer.gif ) so there is some new young blood knocking around who are very interested in the scene (or the music & dancing at least lol)thumbsup.gif

Thanks to everyone who turned up to support us on a very warm evening & a massive thanks to Kitch who played an absolutely awesome set. I'm always full of praise for our guest DJs ( we choose them because they are as good as you will hear IMHO) but I have to say that Kitch really was about as good as it gets yes.gifyes.gifthumbsup.gif Tremendous!!!

Next night is 6th August, hope to see you there

Dave

• Replies 11
  • Views 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest outonthefloor

Sorry we missed it Dave,

Sounds like you had a great night

We will be back for the next one for sure thumbsup.gif

Helen

xxxx

Sorry we missed it Dave,

Sounds like you had a great night

We will be back for the next one for sure thumbsup.gif

Helen

xxxx

No worries Helen, so much going on these days as well as our "normal" lives, no one can get to everything, but yes you certainly missed some stunning tunes & a great night.

Look forward to seeing you down on 6th Augustthumbsup.gif

Dave xx

Great night indeed! musically spot on as always, plenty of rare uptempo stuff ensured the dancefloor was busy! thanks to all the SHS dj's..great to hear Kitch play out, caught the start of his set but had to leave early...

any chance of some playlists????

looking forward to the next one..

cheers

Jon

Yes numbers down a bit on Friday but quality as high as ever.....shame I couldn't stay to the end but I had plans for an early start on Saturday.

Good to see Geoff Green, Warren Wint, Martin the Upsetter (thanks for the heads up on the Silas Hogan- just give me a chance- record) Jon Downs,Sean, Dave Duplock, the DJ team and not forgetting Binty.

Dave G ..... I've got an envelope full of flyers which i omitted to give to you...I wonder why:beer:

M

Guest BintofSoul

Hello Matey:wave:

I had an excellent night; what fantastic tunes! Great crowd! To be honest, I think it was busy enough. I'm pleased it wasn't packed to the rafters, it was so hot in there but the real reason is that I like some space to dance:tongue: ! I've added a few pics in my gallery.

I'm sorry I missed the last two hours but I couldn't afford to miss my last train home.

See you at Soulgate.

Binty. XXX

Absolutely cracking night........yet again!! Kitch was utterly brilliant!!!!!!

Des Parker

He's always brilliant. Shame he wasn't on earlier. Had to leave aboiut 12 to get the last train home so did a few others. Nice to see Guy H out and about again and Dean. Looks like me and Binty made a right weekend of it. SHS on Friday, TOTS on Sat. No wonder me back hurts. :lol:

Yes numbers down a bit on Friday but quality as high as ever.....shame I couldn't stay to the end but I had plans for an early start on Saturday.

Good to see Geoff Green, Warren Wint, Martin the Upsetter (thanks for the heads up on the Silas Hogan- just give me a chance- record) Jon Downs,Sean, Dave Duplock, the DJ team and not forgetting Binty.

Dave G ..... I've got an envelope full of flyers which i omitted to give to you...I wonder whybeer.gif

M

Cause you left them at work....................or thats what you told methumbsup.gif

Source Advert