Sat 17Th July Soulfusion Gloucestershire

That's right folks, we continue to provide a TOP night of Soul music across 3 Rooms

this time we welcome back to the northern soul room Barnstable's PAUL O'BRIEN who will be once again double decking for 2 hours with his longtime buddy HIPPO.Steve Ray & Neil Self supporting

The modern room will see another 1st in these parts East anglian DJ STEV J will be gracing the decks in the modern soul lounge, I have DJed with Steve a few times at Prestatyn and the guy has taste!! should fit in very nicely with the other DJs Steve Lloyd, Paul Garland and yours truly Neil Self.

The small but friendly Motown room will see another welcome return by the Venn Brothers plus me, jinksy & Hippo on duty

it's gonna be a cracker that's for sure

hope you will be able to come along and support us.

post-4438-12762698933362_thumb.jpg

• Replies 35
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

That's right folks, we continue to provide a TOP night of Soul music across 3 Rooms

this time we welcome back to the northern soul room Barnstable's PAUL O'BRIEN who will be once again double decking for 2 hours with his longtime buddy HIPPO.Steve Ray & Neil Self supporting

The modern room will see another 1st in these parts East anglian DJ STEV J will be gracing the decks in the modern soul lounge, I have DJed with Steve a few times at Prestatyn and the guy has taste!! should fit in very nicely with the other DJs Steve Lloyd, Paul Garland and yours truly Neil Self.

The small but friendly Motown room will see another welcome return by the Venn Brothers plus me, jinksy & Hippo on duty

Nice early shout Neil,

Hope to bring along Steve (the dancing doorman) to this one,

He enjoyed the last one he came to so much,

and no stairs for him to fall down,

hahahahahahahahaha

Del,

for :-

Maz, Paul, Richie, Steve, and Del.

Oxford Soul Club.

post-7901-12766292936527_thumb.jpg

Nice early shout Neil,

Hope to bring along Steve (the dancing doorman) to this one,

He enjoyed the last one he came to so much,

and no stairs for him to fall down,

hahahahahahahahaha

Del,

for :-

Maz, Paul, Richie, Steve, and Del.

Oxford Soul Club.

Cheers Del,

should be another great night especially if you lot are there.

hope to see you on the 26th of June. still awaiting a reply from you and Mazz (hint Hint)

best regards

Neil

Have a great big 5-0 birthday this week Neil,

Had an email from a couple (Tony and Jill from Leeds) that had trouble with your email address for Free Membership

They left out the dot after Neil !

So I gave the address from your web page for membership

https://www.soulfusion-soulnites.co.uk/4.html

I hope they got in touch and have their cards because the hotel is already booked,,,,,, hahahahahaha

3 rooms of great music and the biggest patio to chill out on.

Del.

Have a great big 5-0 birthday this week Neil,

Had an email from a couple (Tony and Jill from Leeds) that had trouble with your email address for Free Membership

They left out the dot after Neil !

So I gave the address from your web page for membership

https://www.soulfusio...es.co.uk/4.html

I hope they got in touch and have their cards because the hotel is already booked,,,,,, hahahahahaha

3 rooms of great music and the biggest patio to chill out on.

Del.

Hi Del, yes I got an email a couple of days ago and yes everything is in hand so no worries there

yes a huge green patio, bring your footballs!!!

Just a few weeks to go now and things are hotting up, lots of new members again and spoken to al DJs concerned, judging by their enthusiasm, we are in for a real treat. Hippo & Paul Obrien double decking in the Northern Room, Steve Jay from East Anglia Headlining in the Modern room & The Venn Brothers making a welcome return to room 3.

Should be a corker of a night

Guest steve jay

Just want to say Im highly honoured to have been asked to guest @ Soulfusion,thanks so much:thumbsup: .

Will be making a bit of a weekend of it in the lovely countryside over there (flat fenlandjust doesnt compare), however I will be bringing something of a taste of the East Coast music-wise I hope you will enjoy!!

Steve

Just want to say Im highly honoured to have been asked to guest @ Soulfusion,thanks so much:thumbsup: .

Will be making a bit of a weekend of it in the lovely countryside over there (flat fenlandjust doesnt compare), however I will be bringing something of a taste of the East Coast music-wise I hope you will enjoy!!

Steve

Steve, we are all looking forward to your visit, I personally have been impressed with your sets at Prestatyn, you have fantastic taste.

here's the lineup for the modern room

8pm till 9.15 Neil Self

9.15 till 10.30 Steve Lloyd

10.30 till 12.00 Steve Jay

12.00 till 1a.m. Paul garland

Here;s the lineup for the northern room

8pm till 9.30 Steve Ray

9.30 till 11.00 Neil Self

11.00 till 1.00 Paul & Jerry double decking

Here's the lineup for the motown room

8pm till 9.00 Jerry Hipkiss

9.00 till 10.30 The Venn Bros

10.30 till 12.00 Jinksy

12.00 till 1.00 Neil self

Gonna be a cracker!!!

Neil

BUMP!!!!

Less than 2 weeks to go now and it looks like we will be having a great summer event

see you there!!!

Steve, we are all looking forward to your visit, I personally have been impressed with your sets at Prestatyn, you have fantastic taste.

8pm till 9.15 Neil Self

8pm till 9.30 Steve Ray

10.30 till 12.00 Jinksy

Gonna be a cracker!!!

Neil

Edited by neil self

JUST ONE MORE WEEK TO GO TO SOULFUSION, DJS HAVE ALL CHECKED IN TO SAY THEY ARE AVAILABLE, HOTELS BOOKED FOR VARIOUS TRAVELLING SOULIES, MEMBERSHIPS ARE FLYING OUT, DID 12 TODAY AND SIMILAR A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO SO IT'S LOOKING VERY GOOD.

REMINDER: MEMBERSHIP APPLICATIONS IN BY THURSDAY 15TH PLEASE.

BUMP!!!!

Less than 2 weeks to go now and it looks like we will be having a great summer event

see you there!!!

8pm till 9.15 Neil Self

8pm till 9.30 Steve Ray

10.30 till 12.00 Jinksy

Gonna be a cracker!!!

Neil

Hi Del, yes I got an email a couple of days ago and yes everything is in hand so no worries there

yes a huge green patio, bring your footballs!!!

Hi Neil,

Yes, Steve Clap, our dancing doorman is coming. God help us !!!!!!!

Hope Sue brings the camera and Martin wears the shirt !!!!

Looking forward to this as I was R.A.F. for Banbury's Northern night (still went though)

See you early,

Del.

for:

Maz, Paul, Richie, Steve, and Del,

Oxford Soul Club.

Hi Neil,

Looking forward to this as I was R.A.F. for Banbury's Northern night (still went though)

See you early,

Del.

for:

Oxford Soul Club.

Hi Del, it's been manic this week mate, memberships are flying out as I speak and your mate from Yorkshire has got himself booked into a very nice hotel in Cheltenham, we have got a lot more folks travelling this time from all corners of the uk so it shoud be a very good turmout. one things for sure the music will be spot on

see you saturday

best regards

neil

Guest 2648 W Grand Boulevard

Looking forward to my first soul night since Bridlington, if it's anything like the last one it should be pretty good

See you Saturday:hatsoff2:

Dave

Guest Tamlasue

A great lineup of Dj's so again will be guaranteed quality music whichever room you are in:thumbup:

Des - yes I will be equipped with my camera to collect evidence of the night's proceedings, so make sure you are ready for your photo shoot. I will remind Mart to make sure that he wears his shirt:thumbsup:

Look forward to seeing everyone Saturday

Sue

Hi Gary, your membership card is ready so you won't have to borrow somebody elses this timeLOL!!!

thanks for your support its very much appreciated.

best regards

Neil

Looking forward to this!, a few of us coming over from Swindon, last one was a banging night!,:thumbsup:

Dave very pleased to think you thought it was that good it warrated a further visit. thanks for your support its very much appreciated and that goes out to everyone who has supported Soulfusion in the past.

best regards

Neil

Looking forward to my first soul night since Bridlington, if it's anything like the last one it should be pretty good

See you Saturday:hatsoff2:

Dave

Modern Room is in for a treat - Paul Garland was round at mine last night so I heard some of what's likely to get an airing in that midnight slot...and what with O'Brien and myself trying to blow the roof off the main room at the same time... :):thumbsup: ...can't wait!

C'MON FUSION FANS LET'S HAVE A BELTER OF A NIGHT

I'M DOING MY 3 SETS AGAIN, REALLY ENJOYED IT LAST TIME HAD TO GET ME THINKING CAP ON A AGAIN WHICH IS GOOD FOR THE BRAIN HAVING TO DIG OUT SOME DIFFERENT RECORDS TO SPIN.

WITH STEVE RAY KICKING THINGS OFF AND THEN ME TAKING OVER ONLY TO HAND OVER TO PAUL & JERRY (SHOULD START YOUR OWN ICECREAM COMPANY) THAT ROOM WILL BE JUMPING FROM THE OFF!! AND AS YOU SAY JERRY WITH PAUL GARLAND LETTING LOOSE ON THE PIONEERS IT WILL BE ONE HELL OF A NIGHT.

CAN'T WAIT!!!

Guest Glawster

Hi Neil,

See you early,

Del.

for:

Oxford Soul Club.

Sadly the shirts gone,had an offer i couldnt refuse,Richard Branson needed some new material for his next Air Balloon trip!

Pic of Sue @ our last Soul soiree - Sums us up really LOL - See you Saturday

post-11061-037132000 1279225436_thumb.jp Edited by Glawster

Hi Neil, hope you've recovered from your party!

Looking forward to a good night tomorrow, just hope I've got some energy left after the airshow at Fairford.

Just wanted to check that it's OK to bring a box or two of records to sell, picked up a few interesting new things.

See you tomorrow

Sean

Hi Sean, Yes recovered from my party matey, had a great time.

make sure you slap on the suntan lotion tomorrow mate other wise you'll be looking like a lobster!! or a Red Arrow!!!

always room for you to sell your wares Sean, Des has reserved a table too.

interesting new things?????? I'll try and have a peep

see ya tomorrow

Neil

Looking forward to a good night tomorrow, just hope I've got some energy left after the airshow at Fairford.

Just wanted to check that it's OK to bring a box or two of records to sell, picked up a few interesting new things.

See you tomorrow

Sean

Guest Glawster

See you tomorrow

Sean

That means I better tuck a few extra quid in the wallet too then! and with Des there! and we're mingling not DJing so extra time to peruse for new choonage!!

post-11061-032310300 1279308620_thumb.jp

post-11061-032310300 1279308620_thumb.jp

Guest soulmaz

Soulfusion Time - AGAIN!!:thumbup:

Really looking forward to our bi-monthly trip to Glawster.

Looks like the car's full ...Happy Days.....:yes:

see you all Saturday night ..:wave:

AT LAST THE BEST SOUL NIGHT (IMO)IN THE SOUTH WEST IS BACK WITH ANOTHER GREAT LINE UP OF DJ,S.

WILL BE GOOD TO SEE ALL FRIENDLY SOULFUSION FAITHFULS AGAIN,THAT MAKES THIS EVENT 11/10 FOR ME.

ALL THE OXFORD BOYS WILL BE THERE SO IT WILL BE A GOOD NIGHT

YES RICHIE THE CAR IS FULL AND YOU CAN SIT IN THE FRONT,THERES A MIRROR IN THE SUN VISOR IF YOU NEED IT:D.

SO IT WON'T BE LONG NOW FOR ANOTHER CRACKING NIGHT

SEE Y'ALL LATER

MAZ

AT LAST THE BEST SOUL NIGHT (IMO)IN THE SOUTH WEST IS BACK WITH ANOTHER GREAT LINE UP OF DJ,S.

WILL BE GOOD TO SEE ALL FRIENDLY SOULFUSION FAITHFULS AGAIN,THAT MAKES THIS EVENT 11/10 FOR ME.

ALL THE OXFORD BOYS WILL BE THERE SO IT WILL BE A GOOD NIGHT

YES RICHIE THE CAR IS FULL AND YOU CAN SIT IN THE FRONT,THERES A MIRROR IN THE SUN VISOR IF YOU NEED IT:D.

SO IT WON'T BE LONG NOW FOR ANOTHER CRACKING NIGHT

SEE Y'ALL LATER

MAZ

Looking forward to this, what will Steve play, bet it will be a few girlie tunes.....

Paul O never fails.....

See you all later...

Just spoken to Del...

He has got the blow up pillows and airplane bags..

See you all

Jon

Guest Glawster

Sean thanks for the PM - Will be having a butchers!

Maz,Del and crew, I rejected Sir Dicky Branson offer for the shirt,just so I can wear it tonight!

See you later.

post-11061-036573300 1279374503_thumb.jp

Source Advert