Soul At The Swan In Worksop

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Great pictures thank you:hatsoff2:, what a great night, lots of new faces at the Swan, hope you all had a great night with us, last tune played at 2.00am.

Fantastic spots by Grav, Barley, Tino and our guest DJ Keith Davis (DTDJS) thank you for providing us with some superb sounds:thumbsup:.

Next month see's our 1st Anniversary, hope to see you all back to help us celebrate the evening at The Swan.

Enjoy Brid and Whitby see you Friday 9th of JULY.

Lakey

Edited by Worksopsouler

Great pictures thank you:hatsoff2:, what a great night, lots of new faces at the Swan, hope you all had a great night with us, last tune played at 2.00am.

Fantastic spots by Grav, Barley, Tino and our guest DJ Keith Davis (DTDJS) thank you for providing us with some superb sounds:thumbsup:.

Next month see's our 1st Anniversary, hope to see you all back to help us celebrate the evening at The Swan.

Enjoy Brid and Whitby see you Friday 9th of June.

Lakey

It was indeed another super night of soul at the Swan, always a warm welcome here and loads of friendly faces, many of whom I knew already, but also some new friends found and I look forward to meeting all again next time around and at the Lyric in the future. They say the camera never lies and you can see from the excellent pics that everybody enjoyed themselves. I really enjoyed doing my set and the the sounds provided by all the DJ's. Many thanks for inviting me lads, we'll reciprocate in the near future at Soul Galore. :yes::thumbsup::yes:

KSTF. Keith DTDJS.

Edited by K.I.D.

It was indeed another super night of soul at the Swan, always a warm welcome here and loads of friendly faces, many of whom I knew already, but also some new friends found and I look forward to meeting all again next time around and at the Lyric in the future. They say the camera never lies and you can see from the excellent pics that everybody enjoyed themselves. I really enjoyed doing my set and the the sounds provided by all the DJ's. Many thanks for inviting me lads, we'll reciprocate in the near future at Soul Galore. :yes::thumbsup::D

KSTF. Keith DTDJS.

PS, Lakey, Did you mean 9th July for the next gig???? :yes::thumbsup: