Bbc Ad For Wimbledon

Guest son of stan

Guest son of stan

I saw a BBC preview to Wimbledon the other day featuring a really nice soul record. Bit of a "Sweetest Feeling" kind of vibe.

I realise it's probably something dead basic and I am about to blow my credentials by asking..But what is it?

(BTW I hate tennis and Wimbledon).

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I saw a BBC preview to Wimbledon the other day featuring a really nice soul record. Bit of a "Sweetest Feeling" kind of vibe.

I realise it's probably something dead basic and I am about to blow my credentials by asking..But what is it?

was it this?

Social source share

it has had a few plays over the years and was even on our 1st anniversary cd from the horse and groom sunday chillout. it reached no 3 on the us charts in the spring of 1968 and got a uk release on atlantic. either way its a great summery pop song

dave

some us ad uses this song, i think for claritin or some other allergy mediciation

Social source share

Guest Mart B

I first heared this yesterday on tv didnt know it was the young rascals..naturally when a catchy choone comes on you get that feeling:wink: ..Thanks for the infothumbsup.gif ..

Mart B

Social source share

Was going to ask the same question myself !

Nice one

Cheers

Swifty :yes:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!