Edited by mikecook
Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Kin cracker,Mike.....and even better than the original....Thank you!! :lol::thumbsup:

ain't it just :D

bombed out big style when I played this in bournemouth a couple of years back....people just stood looking at me as if to say, "what the feck is this?" :no:

Social source share

We recorded this with Wolverhamptons Jacqui Williams in a studio just outside Stratford upon Avon.Jacqui is real talent in the studio and live, and has performed on Top of the Pops and other TV programmes as back up artist.At the same time we recorded this track (Crazy) we recorded a version of Real Love, later to be mixed for us by the New York legend Tom Moulton.Only a hundred copies of that mix were pressed.

We also worked with Jacqui on a version of Beres Hammonds Do this world a favour.This has over the years receive many positive comments and stands on its merits rather than being another version of the popular track.

More information about RealSide releases is available at www.realsiderecords.co.uk and many tracks are now available on cd on our limited edition samplers (contact me if interested 01562 515291 or e mail me).All Jacquis and the equally interesting Roy Hemmings are still available on 45, but I only have limited stocks of some tracks. Live versions of Jacquis tracks with added sax can be downloaded via our web site-have a listen.They are great.

With regard to the track bombing.We have all been there and shared that frustration.I used to regularly clear the floor with Gloria Shannon- our biggest success- but that is no longer the case.

regards

francis t

RealSide Records

Ps If you know who put the track on You Tube- can we have appropiate phone numbers/credits/websites added please to info.No problems putting tracks up on web-but please please give us credits.

Social source share

francis

after the revamp there's a few improved features that may help spread awareness of both real side releases and sales

each clip main page has a "available/wants" option eg a member clicks on it and then other members are informed that they can purchase from that member when they visit that page

also a comments feature so can add any info such as above to any clip

also a new label/artist page has just been made available

if it exists it displays on the label listing

eg

for real side have just started it up as a demo and it shows like this

https://www.soul-sour...bel=Real%20Side

these pages can be added to by any member, so if do have info etc that wish to add or change it can be easily added by just hiting the edit link

this feature is a bit fresh but will hopefully be extended to feature more and more

with new releases always say any time any concerns about anything, please get in touch, always happy to assist

mike

Social source share