Value Request Please Little Joe Hinton " I Wont Be Your Fool "

• Replies 6
  • Views 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi could somebody give me a value on this tune VG++ copy very clean vinyl wise and labels

many thanks in advance

Steve h

I'd say 200$ would be a nice price although I sincerely think it's a pretty rare 45 and could rocket in price in the future.

Social source share

Sold an ex condition copy on here last year for £150.

Hi thanks very much for the reply I appreciate it . Thats what I was thinking around there although as dimples says it is a hard one to get and more than likly will go up ( problaley within a week of me letting it go ! )

Steve h

Social source share

I'd say 200$ would be a nice price although I sincerely think it's a pretty rare 45 and could rocket in price in the future.

Hi Dimples thanks for the reply I agree it is a rare one much harder to find than his other release on the label and will I am sure go up in value as time goes by . It is a hard one to value for that reason I think but thanks for your info $200 would be a nice price I think .

Cheers Steve h

Social source share

What a coincidence as I played this out last Saturday...after being delighted to find it earlier during the day in amongst 300 Blues 45's...result!

Agree that it seems to be tougher than his other Arvee release and has plenty of turntable life left in it...and that is not because I just found one.

:thumbsup:

Social source share

What a coincidence as I played this out last Saturday...after being delighted to find it earlier during the day in amongst 300 Blues 45's...result!

Agree that it seems to be tougher than his other Arvee release and has plenty of turntable life left in it...and that is not because I just found one.

:thumbsup:

A nice result for sure there hope it went down well with the crowd?. First person I heard play was Marc Forrest a few years ago now when he did a spot at Hideaway Club Manchester , raced up to the decks to see what it was . Straight on the net when I got home and was lucky enough to find a copy and not really seen that many copies over the years

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert