Jct 17 Sports&social Club,sandbach,cheshiresaturday.3Rdjuly

Guest jenksea

Guest jenksea

This month's guests are Carol Vare,Ricey,and an early spot by Shute,plus resident dj's Chic,Pete Best and "Steamin"Steve Jenks.

M6 'Jct 17 to Sandbach,right turn at services intoCongleton Rd.,Rt into Ofley Lane,left thru 2 mini round-a-bouts into Bradwall Rd.Club on left.SAT-NAV CW11 1GF

£4 o.t.d.8p.m.-thru to 1.15a.m.'ish

Superb music-second to none-you know you deserve the best-give yourself a treat.

• Replies 25
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest jenksea

will be there ste

send me some flyers--will put em out for you at lifeline--(Bidds)

Thanks Keith will need your address text me on 07969288892 will put then in the post

ann x

Guest jenksea

hello all, its saturday 3rd july 2010 at JUNCTION 17 SANDBACH CHESHIRE

everybody is welcome to try our rare soul venue, always top notch djs or

collectors behind the decks, julys line up ...SHUTE..PETE BEST..CHIC...RICEY

and the lovely CAROL VARE...STEVE JENKS...£4otd..large dance floor..carpark

8 till 1.30...cheap beer...dealers welcome....music policy is across the board

R&B..RARE 60sts..XOVER 70sts..modern...anything goes, requests, if you are or you know someone who are celebrating a birthday let us know in advance and we will arrange a little surprise........steve

Guest jenksea

cheers Ken, got the dates for you three amigos

this year that is, you , john, & kev decide whenever

when it suits you guys...........sad news glenn hunter passed away it was hes spot this month...........really sad ..but see you guys on saturday 3rd july 2010 ...........it will be for glenn

if you are or you know someone who are celebrating a birthday let us know in advance and we will arrange a little surprise........steve

:whistling:Ahh - it'll be the closest soul night to Mrs Shute's (aka Angela's) birthday! Not giving the game away about her age though :hatsoff2:

Really looking forward to another hot and steamy night at Sandbach!! Great venue, top people and some amazing tunes!!

See y'all on Saturday!!

Guest jenksea

hello CT, thanks for the tip off will get the cake on order for saturday.....shutes doing a early spot then

robin hood and his merrymen are on followed by maid marian ( RICEY , PETE, CHIC, STEVE )

CAROL VARE.....................see ya saturday steve

Hi Steve,

Janice & I might not make it on Saturday as I've been in the wars the last couple of days (5 days in hospital), Coast Guard & Air Ambulance involved.

I have broken my leg, fully dislocated my ankle and torn ligaments, I have not had an operation yet as it is too bruised, may be in hospital again.

Spook & Janice

sweatingbullets.gif:lol::yes:

Hi Steve,

Janice & I might not make it on Saturday as I've been in the wars the last couple of days (5 days in hospital), Coast Guard & Air Ambulance involved.

I have broken my leg, fully dislocated my ankle and torn ligaments, I have not had an operation yet as it is too bruised, may be in hospital again.

Spook & Janice

:thumbsup::lol: :lol:

:yes: Crikey!! If you're gonna injure yourself and make a fuss, you've done a good job!! How on earth did you manage that?!

Hope you are well on the road to recovery Spook

Get well soon from Ferrett and Crystal Tipps!

Guest jenksea

hello Spook & Janice, what the hell have you been up to ????

just get yourself fit mate and keep me informed of your recovery.

if you want some flyers let me know, but it looks like you will be house or hospital

bound for a while....we will of course miss you on saturday night

bestwishes Ann & Steve....JUNCTION 17.......

Hi Ann & Steve,

Thanks for that.

I slipped on some rocks on Westray in the Orkney Isles which is about 550 miles and two ferries from Shropshire. We were also 15 minutes walk from the road across 3 fields and there is no orange mobile signal at all on the island.

I completely dislocated my right ankle, broke the fibula (above my walking boot) and have torn ligaments. Could have been worse, birds may have pecked me, there was no bleeding, it did not rain and my camera & case saved my left arm !

Janice was in pieces when it happened and didn’t want to leave me to get help and she is just about getting over it now after a week.

I put my ankle back in place where I fell and jammed it against a rock for over an hour until the doctor, ambulance team and coast guard arrived. I was air lifted to hospital in Kirkwall (mainland Island) but there was a 3 hr delay to the air ambulance as a hillwalker was in trouble.

The surgeon decided not to operate due to excessive bruising and swelling and after 2 days did a manipulation under general anesthetic and fitted a split cast. This enabled me to travel home for further treatment / operation.

I have to visit the fracture clinic on Friday for assessment, I have not been told to fast therefore I should not be kept in.

Therefore we will more than likely pop along for a couple of hrs on my crutches and have an early one.

Spook

23-06frontview.jpg Initial x ray

AfterManipulationFrontview.jpgafter manip

Edited by spook
Guest jenksea

What a lucky boy you are! There are no soul records in the Orkneys,or is there something that you know and the rest of us don't?

Hope to see you on SaturdayAnn & Steve x

Guest candj45

hi steve and ann,sorry but we are gonna miss this month ,as me and deb and tony and rose are both off on our jolly,s.

hope you all have a great night,should be some great records being played and a few in memory of the sadly missed Mr. glen hunter.

see u all soon,

craig

Guest jenksea

hello Craig & the winsford mafia, have a nice holiday see you when you decide

to come home..........steve at JUNCTION 17

Guest Cockney Gary

This month's guests are Carol Vare,Ricey,and an early spot by Shute,plus resident dj's Chic,Pete Best and "Steamin"Steve Jenks.

M6 'Jct 17 to Sandbach,right turn at services intoCongleton Rd.,Rt into Ofley Lane,left thru 2 mini round-a-bouts into Bradwall Rd.Club on left.SAT-NAV CW11 1GF

£4 o.t.d.8p.m.-thru to 1.15a.m.'ish

Superb music-second to none-you know you deserve the best-give yourself a treat.

Hi Steve and Ann

Me and Andy will be there, will be another great night See you Saturday:yes:

Guest jenksea

thanks Gary, see you both tomorrow night, it looks like its going to be a warm one !!!

JUNCTION 17 SANDBACH CHESHIRE......

DJ LINE UP... SHUTE...PETE BEST....RICEY....CAROL VARE....CHIC....STEVE JENKS

Hi Steve,

Spook & Janice

sweatingbullets.gif:unsure::)

Spook, our mutual friend (Kev A.) reckons you tripped over your own zimmer frame after attempting to make off with the Coast Guard & Air Ambulance Charity boxes.

All because you needed to boost your funds for your latest record purchase...

biggrin.gif:D get well soon mate :)

Beggsy and I will be popping along for a few Newcky Browns and a good bout of general p*sstaking.... :yes:

Beggsy and I will be popping along for a few Newcky Browns and a good bout of general p*sstaking.... :unsure:

F**k, better get me finger nails cut again, you b**tard Mace, never gonna leave it are you ????

lol

see ya all laters at J17:thumbsup: thumbsup.gif

Edited by shute

Beggsy and I will be popping along for a few Newcky Browns and a good bout of general p*sstaking.... :)

F**k, better get me finger nails cut again, you b**tard Mace, never gonna leave it are you ????

lol

see ya all laters at J17:thumbsup: thumbsup.gif

Either that or get a mans job where you don't end up with 'ladyboy' nails.... :):unsure:

By the way Shute, just noticed your signature says you are taking DJ bookings for 2009?

Take it that 2nd hand Tardis you bought off ebay works a treat then :yes:

Edited by Mace
Guest jenksea

nothing like being bitchy before the venue, gives it a buzz........

not long to go.....JUNCTION 17 SANDBACH CHESHIRE

DJS FOR THE NIGHT...

SHUTE

PETE BEST

RICEY

STEVE JENKS

CAROL VARE

CHIC..............

8 TILL 1.30....BAR 12.30ISH....ACROSS THE BOARD RARESOUL POLICY

THE DJS PLAY WHAT THEY WANT.....DEALERS WELCOME & MACE

EVERYBODY IS WELCOME, THE VENUE IS DEDICATED TO GLEN HUNTER

REGARDS STEVE

nothing like being bitchy before the venue, gives it a buzz........

not long to go.....JUNCTION 17 SANDBACH CHESHIRE

DJS FOR THE NIGHT...

SHUTE

PETE BEST

RICEY

STEVE JENKS

CAROL VARE

CHIC..............

8 TILL 1.30....BAR 12.30ISH....ACROSS THE BOARD RARESOUL POLICY

THE DJS PLAY WHAT THEY WANT.....DEALERS WELCOME & MACE

REGARDS STEVE

hope its a good night in memory of a great bloke GLEN HUNTER. sorry i cant make it already going to a soul night in croston ...but will play some tunes for GLEN...

in memory of a great chap and friend to many of us

this night is one that won't be forgotten in a hurry, if ever.

get yourselves along and have a great night

see you there, be early it starts at 8.00pm and mines a John Smiths lol.

Back in the Soul Groove this Saturday so looking forward to hitting the dance floor to some great tunes........ will be good to see Ricey behind the decks instead of watching him dance his little socks off in front of them.......

Going to be an emotional night but I'm sure Glenn will be listening along with all of our other soul mates in the sky.........post-13658-003837400 1278169081_thumb.jp Glenn doing what he loved.......R.I.P.

See you all later........

Linda n Kev x