Hiphugher, Weston-Super-Mare: July 10Th

• Replies 32
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

me and nicci will be down from bris for this...missed the mini niter at christmas so its been a while

agree with the comment about this venue/dancefloor...wicked!...oh and the tunes are pretty good too:yes: :thumbsup:

send me some flyers mick if kens not coming to go go chidren the week before will give them out

dean

Guest Dr Pickles

To anyone thats not been to The Grand Atlantic.Superb venue and a great dancefloor with lots of space.Made better by the appearnce of Ted Massey & the good doctor of dance Pickles. :rolleyes::D

See you all there.

Cheers Dave, you're a gent :yes:

istherelogo002.jpg

Yep, can't wait for this one.

Not sure why I've been temporarily struck off the medical register for this one, but it is definitely me.

This is a fantastic ballroom in the basement of a massive old hotel, right by the sea.

See you all on the 10th July

Atb

Doc

Edited by Dr Pickles

Might just pop along to this - if Ted promises to play a couple of 70s :ohmy: Seriously if I can be pulled away from the "skittles" will pop by.

Is the rebuilt Pier open yet? Looked pretty good when I was in WSM in early June. An excellent venue for a Niter methinks.

Edited by Steve G
Guest lifeandsoul

sea front's chaos, but the new promenade is coming along nicely, piers not open yet but the builders have handed over so it won't be long

Might just pop along to this - if Ted promises to play a couple of 70s :ohmy: Seriously if I can be pulled away from the "skittles" will pop by.

Is the rebuilt Pier open yet? Looked pretty good when I was in WSM in early June. An excellent venue for a Niter methinks.

:thumbsup:will be good to see you again Steve might have Mr weston with me

Cheers Dave, you're a gent :D

Will be good to catch up with you Chris.Looking forward to drive over from Dorset for whats going to be a great night. :lol:

Yep, can't wait for this one.

Not sure why I've been temporarily struck off the medical register for this one, but it is definitely me.

This is a fantastic ballroom in the basement of a massive old hotel, right by the sea.

See you all on the 10th July

Atb

Doc

count us in for this one, havnt been there for a while now, think wazz is up for it.

looks as if i will have to be, or you be catching the train...........seriously tho, i am looking forward to this one, about a year since i was at the last one

wazz.

Guest souldjer 1

plymouth soulies on the way to weston,stopping at steve n kerrys for a warm up and its kerrys birthday.

looking forward to meeting up with the usual suspects...

deano n yvette

Cathy and I will miss this one which is a shame as we love the venue and have hardly ever missed any of the hip hug her events

we'll also sorry particularly sorry to miss Ted's and Dr Pickles' sets

my little brother has organised a family get together and attendence is not optional - so all our friends and acquantances, have a great one at Weston

[ you will ! ], we reckon this is one of the really great soul night venues

pete lyster

sea front's chaos, but the new promenade is coming along nicely, piers not open yet but the builders have handed over so it won't be long

Bet it won't be as chaotic as it was last Sunday!!

I am hoping to pop down to this, haven't been for a couple of years now (shame on me)

superb venue and with DR Pickles & Ted massey on plus the residents it's got to be worth the trip.

see you there

Neil

Guest JamesP

Always a brilliant night in Weston, hope to get over if I can get a lift . Anyone going over from South Wales who has room?

James

Guest fatcontroller

Give Ken a ring, he may well know somebody thats coming over James. Hip Hug Her won't be the same if you can't make it !!!

plymouth soulies on the way to weston,stopping at steve n kerrys for a warm up and its kerrys birthday.

looking forward to meeting up with the usual suspects...

deano n yvette

We are up for this one, looking forward to meeting up with everyone again! but will be one short! ... no Ronnie! :lol:

We will call in to Steve & Kerry's on the way.

Pete Mart & Bev

This is nice and close to me now, and not an all nighter so I can arrive at work Monday with at least half a brain... this may well be a doer for me! :lol:

Hope to be there this evening and looking forward to hearing the 2 guests, never seen TM behind the decks ( I hear he has a few tunes) so looking forward to that and Chris always manages to do the business. Oh Ken and Mick are ok as well LOL.

Be great to see you later.

Cheers Darren

Guest fatcontroller

Seems like theres been some confusion on the bar extention we asked for, consequently we have'nt got it. This means bar shuts at 12, music still goes on to 2 but theres agap of two hours where you won't be able to get a drink. So I would bring in your own soft drinks, to use once the bar has shut but Please take your emptys home so we can avoid any grief from the management.

Thanks Mick

Guest wazzette

I have the man they call Ezzie with me tonight god knows whats going to happen

will be good to meet you Darren

Be nice to see ezzie at weston again, havnt seen him for a while now.

well.................its bin a few years since i regularly disgraced myself down at the grand atlantic....:wub: .............went home without my shirt after sleeping in the car once..ohmy.gif .............but i have mellowed...:thumbsup: .......john weston is worse than me...:yes: ............look forward to it..:no:.. ...........ezzie