Super-Rare Uk Columbia / Okeh Lp For Sale - Never See This

Pete S

Readvertised due to the person who reserved it not being able to pay.

Post is free.

VARIOUS ARTISTS - CHARTBUSTERS U.S.A. (UK COLUMBIA SX 6016) 85.00

This is a fantastic compilation from 1965 featuring the cream of the US OKEH label.

Major Lance - Ain't It A Shame / Walter Jackson - I'll Keep On Trying / The Vibrations - Finding Out The Hard Way / Ted Taylor - I'm So Satisfied / The Artistics - This Heart Of Mine / Major Lance - Gotta Get Away / Billy Butler & The Chanters - Tomorrow Is Another Day / Ted Taylor - (Love Is Like A) Rambling Rose / Major Lance - Dark And Lonely / Walter Jackson - Where Have All The Flowers Gone / Billy Butler & The Chanters - I Can't Work No Longer / The Artistics - I'll Come Running / Major Lance - Too Hot To Hold / The Vibrations - Misty.

THE RECORD IS IN GREAT SHAPE, A LITTLE BACKGROUND CRACKLE INBETWEEN TRACKS BUT A GOOD CLEAN SHOULD SEE TO THAT. HAS THE OCCASIONAL ONE-OFF POP BUT NO SCRATCHES AS FAR AS I CAN TELL. SLEEVE HAS A COUPLE OF LAMINATE CREASES AT THE OPEN END BUT NO TEARS OR WRITING, FRONT OR BACK. IT EVEN HAS A SAMPLE COPY NOT FOR SALE STICKER ON THE LABEL.

THIS REALLY IS A LOVELY PIECE, MUCH SOUGHT AFTER, IN FACT THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE MANAGED TO GET A COPY.

post-1893-050994300 1277802005_thumb.jpg

post-1893-050994300 1277802005_thumb.jpg

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 4
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Get involved with Soul Source