Bootleg Flyers Whatever Next

Just wondering if the bootlegging of event flyers is the new trend lol? Something and nothing I guess but not very original don't you think.

The first flyer was designed by a friend of mine for a do in Manchester back in April now unless he has also done the artwork for the other flyer here then it's been copied and changed slighty, guess there is no law against it but how very odd.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

post-1475-023137800 1277805630_thumb.jpg

post-1475-036781900 1277805652_thumb.jpg

post-1475-023137800 1277805630_thumb.jpg

post-1475-036781900 1277805652_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mark Bicknell
Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

:thumbup:Mark you have every right to be angry about this mate!

I know I copied a few things when I did the Imber site but that was Spoofing, to copy some ones hard work I dont think thats on!

[/quo

Simon, I'm not angry at all I just think it's a little odd, I guess many images used on flyers are out in the public domain and just wanted to point out that the Manchester event was back in April.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Edited by Mark Bicknell
Social source share

contact details are on the flyer Mark... Give the bloke a ring or email and see what he says.. Maybe the used the same flyer guy for design or maybe just lazy and no respect...

Stevie, as I said from the off here I'm not angry or anything like that I just think it's a little odd and needed pointing out.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Just wondering if the bootlegging of event flyers is the new trend lol? Something and nothing I guess but not very original don't you think.

The first flyer was designed by a friend of mine for a do in Manchester back in April now unless he has also done the artwork for the other flyer here then it's been copied and changed slighty, guess there is no law against it but how very odd.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Is that Martha Reeves on the Dumfries flyer?.Wonder if she gave permission? :thumbup:

Social source share