Evolution@st Ives Sat 24Th July

• Replies 24
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I was at Fulbourne Soul Night the other month and I over heard some lads discussing this event..." Are you going to that Evolution do at St Ives?" One said - Answer - "Na I'm only going to the re-union, they play all that rare stuff at the Evolution one"...

If there's anyone out there who really don't plan to attend for this reason, ring David before hand, give it a try and if you honestly don't enjoy it and leave before 11.00pm, he will issue you a ticket for the re-union event later in the year for half price and a free ticket for the next Cambridge Soul Collective do in September. Please only genuine people apply, we just feel you may be missing out that's all. There's no harm in giving it a go :lol:

All the best,

Len.

"I'm so purist I only play Original Vinyl in my car!!!"

Edited by LEN

I was at Fulbourne Soul Night the other month and I over heard some lads discussing this event..." Are you going to that Evolution do at St Ives?" One said - Answer - "Na I'm only going to the re-union, they play all that rare stuff at the Evolution one"...

If there's anyone out there who really don't plan to attend for this reason, ring David before hand, give it a try and if you honestly don't enjoy it and leave before 11.00pm, he will issue you a ticket for the re-union event later in the year for half price and a free ticket for the next Cambridge Soul Collective do in September. Please only genuine people apply, we just feel you may be missing out that's all. There's no harm in giving it a go :lol:

All the best,

Len.

Nicely put , best of luck, would love to come down to this, as last visit was a top night,

post-9509-007743100 1277808804_thumb.jpg

3 GREAT ROOMS OF SOUL AT THE ST IVO ST IVES CAMBS

TICKETS ON LINE AT https://www.wegottick...com/event/76859

SEND CHEQUES ( PAYABLE TO D HAYDEN) OR POSTAL ORDERS TO 39 THE BROOK, SUTTON, ELY, CAMBS CB6 2QQ, ENCLOSE A SAE PLEASE.

https://cambridgesoulcollective.co.uk/

It sounds like its gona be a cracing nite and well worth the money just to here wot the Main man KARL HEARD has got in store when given a free rain,

:yes: Hoping the lesser traveled crowed can have a taste of wot were usted to in Burnley where the standerd is set.Hope the DJ line up hasent changed and knowing set times would be very handy for this one I am sure were in for a grt nite see ya all there.

Irish

:thumbsup:

Edited by Irish Spinner

It sounds like its gona be a cracing nite and well worth the money just to here wot the Main man KARL HEARD has got in store when given a free rain,

:lol: Hoping the lesser traveled crowed can have a taste of wot were usted to in Burnley where the standerd is set.Hope the DJ line up hasent changed and knowing set times would be very handy for this one I am sure were in for a grt nite see ya all there.

Irish

:lol:

:lol: all dj's confirmed and i'm sure Karl will have a great spot , will post up dj times shortly for all 3 rooms

Edited by CAMBRIDGE SOUL
Guest red or dead

As usual 2 weeks before event phone going non stop Cant now trust post to get tickets to you but ring anyway and we will sort something out :thumbsup:

Guest AndyL

If there's anyone out there who really don't plan to attend for this reason, ring David before hand, give it a try and if you honestly don't enjoy it and leave before 11.00pm, he will issue you a ticket for the re-union event later in the year for half price and a free ticket for the next Cambridge Soul Collective do in September. Please only genuine people apply, we just feel you may be missing out that's all. There's no harm in giving it a go :thumbsup:

All the best,

Len.

Been lloking forward to this all year now its nearly here

Bring it on!!!!!

Andy

As usual 2 weeks before event phone going non stop Cant now trust post to get tickets to you but ring anyway and we will sort something out :hatsoff2:

Hope to see you in the r'n'b room Bridget......i'll be kicking it off in there just before 9pm, for those that haven't been.....up the stairs turn right and then thru door on yr left. 3 great rooms to choose from!! Can't wait.....

Guest red or dead

Hope to see you in the r'n'b room Bridget......i'll be kicking it off in there just before 9pm, for those that haven't been.....up the stairs turn right and then thru door on yr left. 3 great rooms to choose from!! Can't wait.....

Will be there honey xxxx

Len , Have a great night mate only wish i could be there mate to hear you , but back in Queensland

Ps Look forward to hearing some of u great choooons next year mate

Best Redpants

If there's anyone out there who really don't plan to attend for this reason, ring David before hand, give it a try and if you honestly don't enjoy it and leave before 11.00pm, he will issue you a ticket for the re-union event later in the year for half price and a free ticket for the next Cambridge Soul Collective do in September. Please only genuine people apply, we just feel you may be missing out that's all. There's no harm in giving it a go thumbsup.gif

All the best,

Len.