Salvadors And Epitome Of Sound

A couple of real legends of interest to most Northern fans, THE SALVADORS and EPITOME of SOUND will be talking to us about their 'one shot wonder's' on Saturday-JULY 10th.

Here are transmission times;

Approx 11.30 on Solar,Sky Channel 0129 and www.solarradio.com

Approx 8.10pm on Signal Radio, 1170AM,DAB across Staffs/Cheshire and www.signal2.co.uk

Approx 6.20pm on Mansfield 103.2 in the North Midlands and www.mansfield103.co.uk

Thanks to Bob(Chicago) and Bob(New Jersey) for making it happen.

Here the full story behind the recordings of 'Stick By Me Baby' and 'You Don't Love Me'

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest veep1296

A couple of real legends of interest to most Northern fans, THE SALVADORS and EPITOME of SOUND will be talking to us about their 'one shot wonder's' on Saturday-JULY 10th.

Here are transmission times;

Approx 11.30 on Solar,Sky Channel 0129 and www.solarradio.com

Approx 8.10pm on Signal Radio, 1170AM,DAB across Staffs/Cheshire and www.signal2.co.uk

Approx 6.20pm on Mansfield 103.2 in the North Midlands and www.mansfield103.co.uk

Thanks to Bob(Chicago) and Bob(New Jersey) for making it happen.

Here the full story behind the recordings of 'Stick By Me Baby' and 'You Don't Love Me'

I will be very interested in the "Italian American" connection with the Epitome of Sound ..

DF

Social source share

I will be very interested in the "Italian American" connection with the Epitome of Sound ..

DF

Dave- A strange group indeed. Black lead singer, and 4 Italian/American's.

The record was recorded for one main reason.........All revealed a week on Saturday! :lol:

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder folks that The Epitome of Sound and the Salvadors talk for the first time ever on UK radio TODAY!

Here their surprise at the Northern success of You Dont Love Me and Stick By Me Baby.

Note: Only Signal 2 tonight between 8 and 9 has both interviews.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert