The Furys, On Mack Iv

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

OK, I've set up a lottery system to sort through all the private message I've received from people who want my extra copy.

Well, there's not been any inquiries, I'm kidding. Nor, obviously, any comments on the two sound clips above. Not even a "those tracks are dire, are you daft, man?". And I think I know why.

It's because I'm a Yank, isn't it? I can handle the truth, don't hold back. I know that, in addition to all the negatives normally associated with Americans, we're now seen as endlessly excoriating Bri...uhh, BP Corporation. Well, I haven't done so! I'm an Anglophile, I believe in the "special relationship"! :D

So, anyway....we don't think much of the songs, right?

Social source share

Thanks, Ady. I'd thought that, too, about the small hole example (that the center had just not been knocked out), but the diameter of that center section is a bit smaller than the standard large-hole 45.

The small centre just looks like one got through without being dinked by the machine. Nice item though

Social source share

Thanks, Ady. I'd thought that, too, about the small hole example (that the center had just not been knocked out), but the diameter of that center section is a bit smaller than the standard large-hole 45.

But the outer circle of it looks about right, so perhaps the machine took the whole darn thing out!

Social source share

But the outer circle of it looks about right, so perhaps the machine took the whole darn thing out!

Ah, I see what you mean...maybe so!

However the "What Is Soul/I Lost My Baby" on the same label different kettle of fish, great northern, played both sides out over this side of the pond :rolleyes:

Yes, I've got one of those as well, thought this one might be interesting in that it seems less well-known.

Social source share

Fabulous group...awesome vocals yes.gif

My fave Mack IV track is easily, 'Another fella' (which also came out on a French 7" EP, albeit a weaker mix)...huge production mid-tempo mover with superb string arrangement. If anyone has a WD they like to sell/swap, then I'm your man...can offer up a mint black label stock copy too!

:ohmy:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!