Vava Voom Returns To London, Sat 24Th July

Saturday 24th July sees the return of VaVa Voom!

Back at The Boston Music Rooms, 178 Junction Rd, Tufnell Park,

London N19.

Spinning some of the finest rare soul platters one of our semi-regular's & good friend returns,

King Arthur Fenn!

Joining Arthur & making his debut appearance for us Berlin's Hip City Soul Moover,

Marc Forrest!

Hopefully complemented by your risque residents,

Yann Vatiste, Joel Maslin & Ady Lupton.

Quality Rare 60's & 70's Northern Soul & Crossover. 8pm - 3am.

Large wooden dance floor, cheap bar & groovy people!

Free parking & easy access by public transport(opposite Tufnell Park Tube).

For more info go to,

https://web.me.com/yannvatiste/Va-Va-Voom/Welcome.html

Cheers Ady

Edited by ady lupton
  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Mrs Simsy

Well up for this. Not missed one yet!

I'm going to be missing my first one!:( Gutted but i can't escape the hen night escapades scheduled on the same night!rolleyes.gif

Have a fab time all. Va Va Voom is my favourite soul night-always delivers musically & the atmosphere has been brilliant every time we've gone.

See you in October.:lol:

P.S Feel free to post me October flyers guys!:D

Sacre Bleu! The South London Massive are looking forward to adding a petit peu of ooh la la to Va Va Voom, the creme de la creme tour de force of London soul nights :thumbsup:

Haute couture will be de rigeur, and barring any force majeure en route, we'll be shaking a jambe to Monsieur V.V.V. Vatiste, Aide 'de camp' Lupton and 'Enfant Terrible' Joel Maslin as they spin soul par excellence en masse, with that je ne sais quoi we've come to know & love. With guests Arthur 'Le Roi' Fenn and Marc 'Le Bois' Forrest guesting as the pieces de resistance, it would indeed be a faux pas to miss it.

Get down there tout de suite for the night that's always a la mode and full of bonhomie :lol::sweatingbullets:

5640_155759480504_753005504_3758826_7391034_n.jpg

Mange tout Rodney, Mange tout

"Have a fab time all. Va Va Voom is my favourite soul night-always delivers musically & the atmosphere has been brilliant every time we've gone.

See you in October.:hatsoff2:"

Thanks Kylie! See y'all soon!

Edited by corbett80

Marvelous! Only a week to go! With our usual regulars including some of our new

World Soccer Champs in attendance & new folk showing interest all the time, looks like we're set for another storming night!

We're also doing our complimentary CD for the first 100 or so through the door as it's become something that people seem to like & there's always some rather fine tunes on there too, if I say so myself..

As usual record dealers , get in touch with myself or Yann if you'd like a table reserved?

I'm off to sunny Southgate soon to enjoy the company of good friends, listen to some nice music & sample their fine selection of alcoholic beverages!

Cheers all, Ady

Edited by ady lupton
Guest Leona M

Who's gonna be our official photographer if Kylee is not there/??ph34r.gifrolleyes.gif

Me!

As a good portion of the photos on the Va Va Voom website are mine - i think i can handle it!yes.gif

Giz a job x

free cd to the first lot through the door :lol:

With stuff like:

Soul Bros Inc

Salt & Pepper

Fantastics on Impressario

Mark III on Stop

Wally Coco

Its a blinder!

fantastic choices I must say...only 4 days left to this event that I am very much looking forward to and I just can`t believe time runs so quickly! Knew that fellow spanish Soulies were coming over for the night but since the weekend in Rimini I learnt that even Italian Soulbrothers and -Sisters are coming!

So see you on saturday!

Guest Mrs Simsy

Who's gonna be our official photographer if Kylee is not there/??ph34r.gifrolleyes.gif

:lol:

I bet Leona will do a far better job than my half cut efforts after a vodka!:lol:

I'll be back with my trusty Samsung in October then you'll have double the amount of pics!:thumbup:

Might need a bite of that sandwhich Geoff to get my energie levels back up :lol: , Looking forward to a night of fun & stuf with you guys, Arthur.

Looking forward to have fun with you again Arthur...its been ages, hasn`t it LOL ! See you on saturday :yes:

Marc

NB

Its from NYC not Chicago..that orange thingy of yours we spoke about in Rimini. Top tune :(

Guest Goldwax

I don't know how I've remained a 'Va Va Virgin' for this long as have always heard really good things about it so roll on Sat night - I'm poppin' me cherry!

Craig

Might need a bite of that sandwhich Geoff to get my energie levels back up :thumbsup: , Looking forward to a night of fun & stuf with you guys, Arthur.

Better put your order in before I do my shopping Arthur, lol. Perhaps my new vocation after packing up work will be sandwiches at soul nights.

Better put your order in before I do my shopping Arthur, lol. Perhaps my new vocation after packing up work will be sandwiches at soul nights.

SOULBUCKS Geoff!!!:thumbsup:

Looks like a lot of New & Regular VaVaVoomers are up for this one!!!

Can't wait.

Thanks for your support.

The VaVaVoom Crew

Let's party...:thumbsup::lol::D:thumbsup:

SOULBUCKS Geoff!!!:yes:

Looks like a lot of New & Regular VaVaVoomers are up for this one!!!

Can't wait.

Thanks for your support.

The VaVaVoom Crew

Let's party...:thumbsup:beer.gif:lol::lol:

Just left from work and can't think of a better choice for our first day of holidays.

Already packing and looking forward to meet you all again, vavavoomers! After missing the last two ones, can't wait to get there.

As this time it's only two of us (Spanish contingent), Paz will do the dancing and me the socializing at the bar.

Au demain,

Iu

Source Advert