2011-09-02: Gloucester Allnighter

Event Title: GLOUCESTER ALLNIGHTER

Event Author: Mike E

Calendar: Allnighter/Weekenders

Event Date: Fri 09 September 2011

-------------------------------------------------

Guest DJ's Dave Thorley and Ted Massey with one more to be announced. Supported by the resident team of Sean Chapman, Des Parker, Pete Lyster, Leon Brown and Mike Eskins.

Room 2 Killa, Johnny Beggs, Dave abbot, Adam, Dri. Pickles, Des Parker and one more TBA

9pm to 6.00 am . Advance tickets £8 or£10 pay on the door.

Further info www.riversidesoul.co.uk or 07739013616

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

Edited by Mike E
  • 2 months later...

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

looking forward to my first visit here, do I need to book a table in record selling area ?

Yes, you do and consider it done. Des parker looks after that and he will pick it up in due course. Record sellers are upstairs and limited space so thanks for booking your space. Glad you giving us a visit. You will not be disappointed with the venue or music. :thumbsup:

regards

Mike

Edited by Mike E

Time getting near and interest realy picking up. For those of you who wish to stay over there are some great deals currently. Be quick though as offers can change quickly.

BOOKING.COM NOW HAS IBIS AT £29 - GREAT DEAL - PREMIER INN NOW AT £49. Ibis is 5 minutes walk from the venue. New Hotel and very popular.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Mike, that 3 months flew by - really looking forward to Gloucester on the back of Lifeline & Brighton, I just hope my legs survive. I will confirm numbers next week but hopefully another car full. Save us a space on the dance floor good buddy. KTF Steve D

• Helpful 1
Guest Dr Pickles

Blimey this has come around quick!!! Finalising the names for Ton of Dynamite, then will pass them over to Adam to put together a running order!!

Des Parker

Not quick enough for me. :D

Knee deep in brown boxes and (new to me) vinyl.

Really looking forward to it.

Hey Mike / Des / Adam

How about a nice big poster at the bottom of the stairs with times and advertising what our rooms all about?

See you there

Doc

Hey Mike, that 3 months flew by - really looking forward to Gloucester on the back of Lifeline & Brighton, I just hope my legs survive. I will confirm numbers next week but hopefully another car full. Save us a space on the dance floor good buddy. KTF Steve D

Steve

Will be good to see the Leicester gang once again. Will be getting Des and Dave to double deck the last hour again as worked so well at last one.

Regards

Mike

Well as I already offered to be chauffeur for the night I don't think you need worry. :no:

Due to work commitments and always travelling on a Friday I haven't made this niter this year. :ohmy:

But I'll be putting that right, TOD for me as well. :thumbup:

Lovely gesture Mike thanks and also means I can come too... :thumbup:

Think it maybe time to bullt Tabs into driving... :wicked:

I'll be seeing you there then... :wink:

Well as I already offered to be chauffeur for the night I don't think you need worry. :no:

Due to work commitments and always travelling on a Friday I haven't made this niter this year. :ohmy:

I was only teasing as I knew you'd be stalking me... :wicked:

I'll drive so you can drink and then have your power nap... :wink:

Edited by Rugby Soul Club

Will be good to see both your good self and Tabs too. Tabs TOD is really growing in stature and you will notice the difference on your first visit for some time. You have been missed mate.

Regards

Mike

Guest Bearsy

Hi Mike, sorry to say we wont be able to make it along to this :( hopefully next time :thumbsup:

anyone thinking of going along to this dont think just get yourselfs there you wont be dissapointed, great dance floors great sound systems bloody well organised and run and always brilliant music in both rooms :hatsoff2:

Cheers Mike it will be good to see you as well.

And the added bonus it's only an hour away.

Just need to find my earplugs for the journey down as Sian will be in the car. :lol:

Will be good to see both your good self and Tabs too. Tabs TOD is really growing in stature and you will notice the difference on your first visit for some time. You have been missed mate.

Regards

Mike

I am so looking forward to the East to West trip for this niter realy enjoyed the last event here

Lets hope it grows from strength to strength so keep it upbeat with quality DJs

with an ear for real dance music to lift bums of seats like you have and the head count will surley increase.

opps Keep it Dark

See ya on the dance floor.

Irish

I am so looking forward to the East to West trip for this niter realy enjoyed the last event here

Lets hope it grows from strength to strength so keep it upbeat with quality DJs

with an ear for real dance music to lift bums of seats like you have and the head count will surley increase.

opps Keep it Dark

See ya on the dance floor.

Irish

Glad that you can make it again Irish. I believe that we are going from strength to strength and rest assured that we will always have a top line up. The one we got in the TOP room takes a lot of beating IMo and are the nucleas of that room. We will add guests on as appropriate. Mr. Parker got that one well in hand.

Regards

Mike

Really looking forward to another 'Ton Of Dynamite' at Gloucester and judging by the number of people who have told me they're coming along on Friday and the buzz about the whole event on facebook etc it should be the busiest one yet :thumbsup: .

Chris...great idea about a poster for the bottom of the stairs, will see what I can do on that side. I will be doing the DJ times for upstairs and emailing them to Mike later today.

Really looking forward to another 'Ton Of Dynamite' at Gloucester and judging by the number of people who have told me they're coming along on Friday and the buzz about the whole event on facebook etc it should be the busiest one yet :thumbsup: .

Chris...great idea about a poster for the bottom of the stairs, will see what I can do on that side. I will be doing the DJ times for upstairs and emailing them to Mike later today.

Adam

Agree , the buzz for this one is huge and looks like one of, if not the best one too date especially for TOD room.

Mike

Guest Glawster

Adam - Sues been saying this since Nighter 1 as shes the one on the door that explains to everyone,so ye hopefully this will be sorted! Looking forward to it as per!

Dj Times for main room:

9. Andy Wagner

10. Pete french

11. Mike Eskins

12. Pete Lyster

1. Ted Massey

2. Sean Chapman

3 Dave Thorley

4 Leon Brown

5. Des Parker/Dave Abbott

Room 2 times will follow

DJ times for the 'Ton Of Dynamite' room:

9.30-10.00 Dave Abbott

10.00-10.30 Big Danny

10.30-11.00 Killa

11.00-11.30 Dr. Pickles

11.30-12.00 Mark Anderson

12.00-12.30 Adam Topping

12.30-1.00 Johnny Beggs

1.00-1.30 Dave Abbott

1.30-2.00 Big Danny

2.00-2.30 Killa

2.30-3.00 Dr. Pickles

3.00-3.30 Mark Anderson

3.30-4.00 Adam Topping

4.00-4.30 Johnny Beggs

Can't wait :D

DJ times for the 'Ton Of Dynamite' room:

9.30-10.00 Dave Abbott

10.00-10.30 Big Danny

10.30-11.00 Killa

11.00-11.30 Dr. Pickles

11.30-12.00 Mark Anderson

12.00-12.30 Adam Topping

12.30-1.00 Johnny Beggs

1.00-1.30 Dave Abbott

1.30-2.00 Big Danny

2.00-2.30 Killa

2.30-3.00 Dr. Pickles

3.00-3.30 Mark Anderson

3.30-4.00 Adam Topping

4.00-4.30 Johnny Beggs

Can't wait :D

First time for me and this line up looking very good. :thumbup:

Guest RachelY

Can't wait!!

=^) X

See you there Kat - bet your legs are twitching already?!!!

Woke up this morning thinking it was Tuesday but then realised it was blumming Wednesday - thank God!!!!

Safe travels, text me as your leaving

RAY

xx

Sooooo looking forward to this again Mike

seems like a long time since the last one - Summer fading, nights soon start drawing in, feels more like Northern Soul niter time to me once that starts to happen !

Brilliant line up, upstairs and downstairs, and like Dean I'll be scurrying about between the two rooms.

See you Friday Mike, been digging a bit deeper in the boxes to play a couple of things never played in the big room before [ I think ! ].

Can't wait ! Anyone reading this thread who has been before - you know how good it is. Anyone who hasn't been before, try it. Between the quality and variety of the music on offer in the 2 rooms, you will 100% not be dissappointed.

pete