• Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hey Harry hope Di bakes some pies for the dj's only

:thumbsup:

There was a time men wanted me for my sparkling personality & my body :yes: now its just my PIES :yes: ok Ted because it you :yes: xxx

Guest Mark Holmes

I'm sure you could press me to a tart if you really insisted....more tea vicar.

As it will be many years since I have had a real northern lasses pie ...i'll have one of each :thumbsup:

Guest Bearsy

can i have a Steak mushroom and ale Pie please Di (chunky chips and a side salad and chuck in a few onion rings if you like),

oh and some spotty dick and custard and i dont mind Tinned Ambrossia full fat :lol:

many thanks i shall scoff while cueing up :)

can i have a Steak mushroom and ale Pie please Di (chunky chips and a side salad and chuck in a few onion rings if you like),

oh and some spotty dick and custard and i dont mind Tinned Ambrossia full fat hatsoff2.gif

many thanks i shall scoff while cueing up :lol:

You dont want much do you ? :D i WILL be making a few secret pies (must not let the burger man see them :wave: ) we'll eat them secretly under the decks :( xxx

Edited by Guest
Guest Bearsy

You dont want much do you ? :wave: i WILL be making a few secret pies (must not let the burger man see them ph34r.gif ) we'll eat them secretly under the decks :D xxx

shall i bring the Daddies :(

oh and some spotty dick and custard and i dont mind Tinned Ambrossia full fat :thumbsup:

many thanks i shall scoff while cueing up :thumbsup:

Hey,leave the pies to us Northerners,you can have the jellied eels.:thumbsup:

Hey,leave the pies to us Northerners,you can have the jellied eels.:thumbsup:

Kev have you tried jellied eels lately,gross is the word mate f***ing horrible,now a a nice pie mash & liquer,mmmmm love that,

On the pie subject,our Mr Rimmer he's the expert on meat and tatty pies:yes: ,or so he tells us only the best pies come from Bolton:lol:

Fooking hope so - can't miss secret pie eating under the decks.

Can some one remind me are we meant to be doing anything else in that room other than eating and drinking. :thumbsup:

And I can honestly say, and have before, Di's pies are delish.

I'll provide the choccy for afters.

talking of Tarts is Tabs still coming :thumbsup:

For that I may put me latest Sunderland top on, now cannot decide whether it will be me away white shirt or me new home shirt :thumbup: Look forward to meeting with ya :thumbup:

Suz

x

I'll be wearing a black and white bonnett with Newcastle written on it Suz . I think you'll have bragging rights come Rugby - we've got Manu away first and then Villa::P

Cheers

Manus

Edited by manus

Will be great to see you again,Carole and if you wanna bring some 'Proper Scouse' then don't let me stop yer :thumbup::thumbup:

Still using the contaner to put me butties in for work :P

Hope you gave it a rinse first Phil :wicked:

The Benn Hall, Rugby, 'Niters are always nights that I really look forward to - and always feel I've 'missed out' - on the odd occassion I am/have been unable to attend.. A 'Home from Home' Soul experience is what Rugby 'niters provide. :thumbsup::thumbup:

Soul experiences I'm able to relish, even more, when ever I'm awarded Deck Management responsibilities - as will be the case come this Sept 11th.. With two 60 minute sets to perform in the main hall (naff all for me in the Freestyle Room, though..). :thumbup:

Sadly though (well, for ME at any rate..) - due to a combination of current circumstances/priorities coupled with a totally p**s poor 'time-frame' - the night of 11th/morning of the 12th will see my LAST outing behind the turntables !! :thumbup::wicked::ohmy::P

Given that (horrible !!) fact.. I can't think of anywhere better - to go out in style - than a Rugby Soul Club promotion. So !! I'll defo be endeavouring to make sure a good time is had by all.. ME included. :ohmy:

Hope to see many of you on the night.. I'll be the one standing in the dark corner - CRYING !! :g::D:thumbup:

Hope lots of you can join us, to assist in offering up the requisite level of jeers & heckles that I'll deserve - in abundance. :thumbup::lol:

Fingers..

Edited by FickleFingers

The Benn Hall, Rugby, 'Niters are always nights that I really look forward to - and always feel I've 'missed out' - on the odd occassion I am/have been unable to attend.. A 'Home from Home' Soul experience is what Rugby 'niters provide. :yes: :yes:

Soul experiences I'm able to relish, even more, when ever I'm awarded Deck Management responsibilities - as will be the case come this Sept 11th.. With two 60 minute sets to perform in the main hall (naff all for me in the Freestyle Room, though..). :lol:

Sadly though (well, for ME at any rate..) - due to a combination of current circumstances/priorities coupled with a totally p**s poor 'time-frame' - the night of 11th/morning of the 12th will see my LAST outing behind the turntables !! :lol::D:yes::lol:

Given that (horrible !!) fact.. I can't think of anywhere better - to go out in style - than a Rugby Soul Club promotion. So !! I'll defo be endeavouring to make sure a good time is had by all.. ME included. :lol:

Hope to see many of you on the night.. I'll be the one standing in the dark corner - CRYING !! nono.gifbeer.gif:)

Hope lots of you can join us, to assist in offering up the requisite level of jeers & heckles that I'll deserve - in abundance. :D:yes:

Fingers..

This is going to be your last time DJ'ing :ohmy: bit of a shock John and all I can think to say is...

F*** Off, it might be the last time for now but you'll be back.....a year, 5years whatever but once you're current situation is sorted and you're enjoying a more settled life then you'll be back. Probably still wearing the same coat and wasting 10mins of every set with inane, almost funny chat on the mic. Whenever that is, the decks at Move On will be waiting for you mate :yes:.

Really gutted for you :(. You've always delivered as a DJ, whether it's been at an oldies night or a upfront night. The enthusiasm you have for the music is so obvious that it's always been a pleasure to see you behind the decks. Sad day mate, not yet seen another DJ who can match that uncanny knack that you have of picking out the perfect next record to play :lol:

See you on Friday :yes:.

Adam.

PS. Remember when we were double decking for Helen and Mart?? :lol::hypo::lol::hypo::lol::hypo:

PPS. Don't worry I'll make sure you get jeered and heckled plenty wink.gif

Edited by Guest

I'll be wearing a black and white bonnett with Newcastle written on it Suz . I think you'll have bragging rights come Rugby - we've got Manu away first and then Villa::thumbsup:

Cheers

Manus

Well I'm saying nowt cos a 2-2 draw gainst Birmingham was nothing to shout about. See ya on 11 September.:lol:

Suz

x

Guest BigPaul

Well if Fingers is on, im not gonna bothertongue.gif

Only joking Johnnythumbsup.gif

Should be a prile of dueces over from Gods countryshades.gif

Is KevH old enough or tall enough to qualify for one of these Membershipswhistling.gif

Bloody Kids at All Nightersg.gif

Great line up by the way

Best

Paul

The Benn Hall, Rugby, 'Niters are always nights that I really look forward to - and always feel I've 'missed out' - on the odd occassion I am/have been unable to attend.. A 'Home from Home' Soul experience is what Rugby 'niters provide. :yes: :yes:

Soul experiences I'm able to relish, even more, when ever I'm awarded Deck Management responsibilities - as will be the case come this Sept 11th.. With two 60 minute sets to perform in the main hall (naff all for me in the Freestyle Room, though..). :yes:

Sadly though (well, for ME at any rate..) - due to a combination of current circumstances/priorities coupled with a totally p**s poor 'time-frame' - the night of 11th/morning of the 12th will see my LAST outing behind the turntables !! :thumbsup::yes::pirate::lol:

Given that (horrible !!) fact.. I can't think of anywhere better - to go out in style - than a Rugby Soul Club promotion. So !! I'll defo be endeavouring to make sure a good time is had by all.. ME included. :)

Hope to see many of you on the night.. I'll be the one standing in the dark corner - CRYING !! nono.gifbeer.gif:)

Hope lots of you can join us, to assist in offering up the requisite level of jeers & heckles that I'll deserve - in abundance. :Dph34r.gif

Fingers..

Johnny, I know you will do us proud and go out in style...:D

Anyone who wants a membership, I've got to run a few off this week, so pm me with your;

Name

Address (including post code)

e-mail address (if poss).

And yes, Kev can come because he has a responsible adult (Big Paul) with him...:lol:

Guest Matt Male

Soul experiences I'm able to relish, even more, when ever I'm awarded Deck Management responsibilities - as will be the case come this Sept 11th.. With two 60 minute sets to perform in the main hall (naff all for me in the Freestyle Room, though..). :yes:

Sadly though (well, for ME at any rate..) - due to a combination of current circumstances/priorities coupled with a totally p**s poor 'time-frame' - the night of 11th/morning of the 12th will see my LAST outing behind the turntables !! :thumbsup::):pirate::lol:

Given that (horrible !!) fact.. I can't think of anywhere better - to go out in style - than a Rugby Soul Club promotion. So !! I'll defo be endeavouring to make sure a good time is had by all.. ME included. :D

Hope lots of you can join us, to assist in offering up the requisite level of jeers & heckles that I'll deserve - in abundance. :Dph34r.gif

Fingers..

Sorry to hear this John, i'll certainly be there to give you a good send off... i'll be in the Freestyle Room! :lol:

Just kidding mate, see you Friday for your Move On farewell. :yes:

Guest BigPaul

Johnny, I know you will do us proud and go out in style...:thumbsup:

Anyone who wants a membership, I've got to run a few off this week, so pm me with your;

Name

Address (including post code)

e-mail address (if poss).

And yes, Kev can come because he has a responsible adult (Big Paul) with him...:lol:

Dont think youv'e ever spoke a truer word Sianhatsoff2.gifyes.gifnono.gif

Read this while posting. Lets make it a top Nite and a memorable last one for one of the nicest guys aroundyes.gif

Still dont think KevH should be allowed a membershipohmy.gif

Perhaps a Tufty Club badge,Sianrolleyes.gif

Edited by BigPaul
Guest thenogger

Not been any niters since RUGBY NITER in february and fingers crossed i will be coming in

SEPTEMBER so i am really looking forward to RUGBY again i'll be coming with 'H' & DI CROSBY

bloody roll on 11th SEPTEMBER.

Guest Bearsy

Hey,leave the pies to us Northerners,you can have the jellied eels.:D

I will bring some along for all the norveners to sample and oooh the thought of Pie mash & Liquer :ohmy:

nearly said you can stick you pies where the sun dont shine but then remembered the lovely Di is making them :yes:

never tried a Di Pie and cant wait :yes:

Guest Bearsy

You fcuking heathen. A good pie stands alone on flavour, and shouldn't be tainted by you southern jessies adding vile tasting sauce to them !

you need some Daddies to make them taste of something you northern heathen :yes: but will not use any on Di`s Pies unless they taste like all other northern pies of course :D

Sian......Why have we got to wait so long, I think I might go mad or stir crazy. Or possibly drive Pete to drink. Ha Ha.

Can't wait good D.J line up & great people as always.

It will be interesting to see if Rich has got his Monmouth Coastline sorted yet.

Love

Julia:whistling:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Julia i think we should get Steve & Rich back on them drums at sians again on sun morning & get that soul band up & running they did really well after the last one :ohmy::yes::D , will see you all there, looks like everyones goig its gonna be a gud un :yes:

Edited by ang b

Soul experiences I'm able to relish, even more, when ever I'm awarded Deck Management responsibilities - as will be the case come this Sept 11th.. With two 60 minute sets to perform in the main hall (naff all for me in the Freestyle Room, though..). :lol:

Sadly though (well, for ME at any rate..) - due to a combination of current circumstances/priorities coupled with a totally p**s poor 'time-frame' - the night of 11th/morning of the 12th will see my LAST outing behind the turntables !! :thumbsup::):pirate::D

Given that (horrible !!) fact.. I can't think of anywhere better - to go out in style - than a Rugby Soul Club promotion. So !! I'll defo be endeavouring to make sure a good time is had by all.. ME included. :thumbup:

Fingers..

Fingers ,

Your french fan will be there to support you :yes: and you've made a long trip to Tregunc, France , two years ago... You can't stay with this only one appearance in our glorious football country...oups:whistling: Next time for you in France will be bigger than tregunc !

Less than 3 weeks now to wait for .... Can't wait :P to see you again ...Sian & Dean , Phil , matt , Jo , Kenny, Dave ...

For those who haven't attended an allniter at the Ben Hall , please DO IT ! Top venue and the music quality you would expect...

:thumbup: