Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest in town Mikey

I cant help singing, when looking at the fella holdong the sign

You wanna go where everybody knows your name :D

Edited by in town Mikey
Social source share

Mick Scott 'Scotty' - Top Left - from Doncaster.

Wadda boy!

:thumbsup:

Sean

I saw Scotty about 8 weeks ago at a Doncaster function . He has had health problems down the years due to his past lifestyle :lol: but otherwise , he is the same old Scotty .

The lad in the centre of the photograph looks disturbingly familiar , but after 30 years or so the canyons of this aged mind are a little clouded .....

Malc

Edited by Malc Burton
Social source share

Guest DiddleyDi

I saw Scotty about 8 weeks ago at a Doncaster function . He has had health problems down the years due to his past lifestyle :thumbsup: but otherwise , he is the same old Scotty .

The lad in the centre of the photograph looks disturbingly familiar , but after 30 years or so the canyons of this aged mind are a little clouded .....

Malc

How bizarre and sad that this should come to light now - Just found out that Lyndel Walsh aka Spin passed away last week. It is indeed Mick Scott in the picture - he and Spin were huge friends in the late 70's/early 80's. God Bless and KTF. x

Social source share

Guest pipmc

How bizarre and sad that this should come to light now - Just found out that Lyndel Walsh aka Spin passed away last week. It is indeed Mick Scott in the picture - he and Spin were huge friends in the late 70's/early 80's. God Bless and KTF. x

spin my he rest in peace was a good mate

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AlanGreaves

Would that be Dave Clegg on the right?

It really looks like a guy I used to know as baggy Dave who used to knock about with Tony Nixon from Rotherham . Never knew his last name

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!