2011-06-24: Bridlington Spa Northern Soul Weekender

• Replies 331
  • Views 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

COME GET YOUR WRISTBANDS

Exchange your ticket for wristbands FRi afternoon 12 noon till 4.30

northern entrance of the Spa held in the Foyer for wristbands plus chillout session in two of our rooms....

HI ROB,

Not too sure about going to Brid this year, after all:

Brid is not the original yorkshire weekender.

You dont have the "best loved dj's" playing there.

Brid is not a liitle picturesque fishing town.

You don't have a different format to other soul weekenders :no: :no: :no: :no: .

Then again:

A fantastic venue.

The most rooms on offer covering all musical tastes.

Dj's with no agendas, only the desire to entertain.

Nothing pretentious or political about the organisation of the event.

Tried and tested format :thumbup::lol::yes: :yes:

Sorry Rob just being "naughty" but yo have got to laugh :thumbsup:laugh.giflaugh.gif:thumbup:

See you at The Spa

ROY

HI ROB,

Rob just being "naughty" but yo have got to laugh laugh.giflaugh.gif:thumbup: :thumbup:

See you at The Spa

ROY

hope so Roy..... Hope to see you there mate been a while since we had a natter....

justed added Richard Cryer too :thumbsup: also lookin forward to hearing Rich Evans too

Edited by Naughty Boy

Hi Rob and everyone, one week to go and itching to get going. Got a few new tunes to blast out. Can't wait for a bit of banter with Pop Lakin :D, and to meet up with some of the guys I haven't seen since last year. It's going to be a belting weekend - no change there then :hatsoff2: . Any DJ times avialable yet?

See you soon

John Moffatt

Yo Ian....

If you dont flog the tickets, can we have them off ya mates to resell we have a waiting list mate like last year

Nice One Rob,

I've just got home and I've got to make some enquires about the room & tickets for my friends. They are really grateful for your offer to pass the tickets down to the waiting list because they have just been hit with some seriously bad news. I'll bell you with an up-date on the 2 tickets, if they go with the accommodation or not.

Cheers, Bridgey

Nice One Rob,

I've just got home and I've got to make some enquires about the room & tickets for my friends. They are really grateful for your offer to pass the tickets down to the waiting list because they have just been hit with some seriously bad news. I'll bell you with an up-date on the 2 tickets, if they go with the accommodation or not.

Cheers, Bridgey

Who ever it is ian and what ever the problem tell them to take care and we hope things get better and we will see you and linda at brid pal atb yocky and joy
Guest belly chest

Getting giddy?????.....been giddy for ages, got most of the tackle ready for the get go just sat on our hands now waiting for friday to come round ....... carnt blooming wait

Will they all be sitting on the same table :lol:

Cheers

Martyn

Martyn, it don't seem like two minutes ago since last years Brid Week Ender, time flies by. Looking forward to meeting up with you & your Gaffer :lol:

We'll be there sometime Friday with Pete and Av. See you there.

Don

Edited by donkit

Martyn, it don't seem like two minutes ago since last years Brid Week Ender, time flies by. Looking forward to meeting up with you & your Gaffer :lol:

We'll be there sometime Friday with Pete and Av. See you there.

Don

Don

Yes be good to meet up matey,been awhile sine I've seen you,Geraldine,Pete & Av............anyone would think you were avoiding me :lol:

Cheers

Martyn

Guest RichEvans

Cant wait for the weekend :lol:

Looking forward to spinning a healthy mix of RnB dancers, rare 60s Soul, 60s Funk and boogaloo in the Hipster Lounge!!:lol:

Catch you all there!

Edited by RichEvans

OK people please note .............. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A TICKET DO NOT TRAVEL :lol: NO TICKET NO ENTRY .... ALL TICKETS ARE SOLD !!!!! for this event just as in the previous years... and we have a waiting list.. BUt by all means try the Spa because as with all things for one reason and another tickets do get cancelled

Edited by Naughty Boy
Guest belly chest

post-9566-0-40483900-1308571897_thumb.jp

OK people please note .............. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A TICKET DO NOT TRAVEL :) NO TICKET NO ENTRY .... ALL TICKETS ARE SOLD !!!!! for this event just as in the previous years... and we have a waiting list.. BUt by all means try the Spa because as with all things for one reason and another tickets do get cancelled

This post has been edited by Naughty Boy: Today, 12:21 PM

Edited by belly chest

I thought last year's was great, wonderful music in the rare and underplayed room. Nice to see friends there, so looking forward to this year's one very much. Might even pop my head into the R&B room for Martyn's set.

yes Geoff we got the birdman of Hull in there , got young Rich Evans in too :)

Guest Derbyshire Bint

I thought last year's was great, wonderful music in the rare and underplayed room. Nice to see friends there, so looking forward to this year's one very much. Might even pop my head into the R&B room for Martyn's set.

Hiya Geoff :)

It'll be good to see you again and catch up...... where? in the crossover room? :lol: :lol: ??

Not long to go !

Vicki :ohmy:

Source Advert