Calendar: Allnighter/Weekenders

Event Date: Sat 28 August 2010

-------------------------------------------------

THE LIFELINE SOUL CLUB

presents

The Real Deal Rare Soul All-Nighter

At

The Brookfields Club (The Stables),

Cannock Road, Shareshill, Wolverhampton, WV10 7LZ.

(Directions: Just off the M6 junction 11, A460 towards Wolverhampton then 400 yards on your left).

August 28th 2010

9pm till 7.00am, a tenner gets you in!

Resident rascals are the Countries TOP Rare Soul DJS

Butch, Andy Dyson, Mick H, Cliff Steele, Soul Sam & Chalky

This month's special guest

KARL HEARD

In addition, this months Collector opening the night will be

KEV MURPHY

and as usual closing proceedings Nottingham's

ROB SMITH

As for the music, the emphasis will be on the 60's but as usual Lifeline will feature the very best in 70's and crossover plus the odd track from across the Soul years. In short the very best DJ's playing the very best in the rare, obscure, forgotten and underplayed soul music from a fiver to £15000!!!

In short all Dj's playing the very best in the rare, obscure, forgotten and underplayed soul music!!

For further information

Andy Dyson @ Dysonsoul@aol.com or telephone 01302 744927

Mick H @ Trentsoul@aol.com or telephone 07968 030464

Chalky @ chalky@mailme.co.uk or telephone 07743 863 523

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

• Replies 133
  • Views 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Event Title: Lifeline Real Deal Rare Soul All-Nighter

Event Author: chalky

Calendar: Allnighter/Weekenders

Event Date: Sat 28 August 2010

-------------------------------------------------

THE LIFELINE SOUL CLUB

presents

The Real Deal Rare Soul All-Nighter

At

The Brookfields Club (The Stables),

Cannock Road, Shareshill, Wolverhampton, WV10 7LZ.

(Directions: Just off the M6 junction 11, A460 towards Wolverhampton then 400 yards on your left).

August 28th 2010

9pm till 7.00am, a tenner gets you in!

Resident rascals are the Countries TOP Rare Soul DJS

Butch, Andy Dyson, Mick H, Cliff Steele, Soul Sam & Chalky

This month's special guest

KARL HEARD

In addition, this months Collector opening the night will be

KEV MURPHY

and as usual closing proceedings Nottingham's

ROB SMITH

As for the music, the emphasis will be on the 60's but as usual Lifeline will feature the very best in 70's and crossover plus the odd track from across the Soul years. In short the very best DJ's playing the very best in the rare, obscure, forgotten and underplayed soul music from a fiver to £15000!!!

In short all Dj's playing the very best in the rare, obscure, forgotten and underplayed soul music!!

For further information

Andy Dyson @ Dysonsoul@aol.com or telephone 01302 744927

Mick H @ Trentsoul@aol.com or telephone 07968 030464

Chalky @ chalky@mailme.co.uk or telephone 07743 863 523

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

It's in the diary, couldn't make the last one, but looking forward to this one, always quality and then some.

Without a doubt!

Can't wait thumbup.gif

I agree with ya Joan,

Yes im coming alongall being well and all that,

see ya on the night then folks

Toby.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey up Andy & Chalky

Put me down for my usual table and make sure there's enough bottles of Carona (the Mexican beer varity, not the fizzy pop) behind the bar for Louise :lol:

Dave

Table for you in the usual place Dave :hatsoff2: and hopefully the bar will be fully stocked:hatsoff2:

Anyone else who requires a sales table they are of course free but to be guaranteed one they require booking as it usually gets busy up there on the balcony.

Be good to see you there Toby mate :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

so thats at least two birthdays to celebrate, anymore?

Not long now. Still a few places for dealers, to guarantee a table let us know please, they are free of course :hatsoff2:

Just a reminder we have Kev Murphy opening proceedings, playing stuff he probably doesn't get the chance to play usually and Karl Heard is the special guest, probably one of the countries most popular and in-demand DJ's.

Guest Marcelle

Hmmmm please may I have my pre birthday bash here too Chalky as you know how much I love balloons & cake & silly hats LOL I will even bring a big cake xx

I've not been out since 3 July... mad or what! Completely lost my mojo but am determined to rekindle it at Lifeline.

If anyone is en-route for my journey there I'm happy to pick you up and deliver you home.... I'll be driving from Bradford on Avon, Wiltshire and will have 3 spare seats :thumbup:

Guest gordon russell

Hey Kev have a good one! Can you ask Billy to pop onto my mums on the way - she's knitting Peggy a new Tank-Top for a birthday present

Prof

you,ll end up with a kick up the arse:lol: :rolleyes::D .........did ya go to the "l kept the charity money " thingy.

post-225-050094300 1278968226_thumb.jpg

Hi Chalks,

I'm DJing at Lutterworth first, but Mick has twisted my arm :rolleyes: So Lorraine and I will be up about 1:30ish.

Do you have somewhere secure for my play box please ?

Best

Molly

Just realised this is a bank Holiday weekend lol-oh lordey might be up for this could do with losening the shackles abit and the wife has bought one of them eco friendly motors where you get 60 per gallon lol,could be on -question is if i go is it leather or is it tweed?? lol.

BAZ A.

CHALKS if i go ill give you a buzz mate.

Keith, table no problem thumbsup.gif

Molly will be good to see you pal :D sure we can find somewhere for your records, you can put 'em with rest of Dj's :hatsoff2:

Hope you can make it Baz thumbsup.gif Give us a bell.

That will be great mate, see you Saturday. :D

NOT A FINER GATHERING OF THE SOUL COMMUNITY TO BE FOUND ANY PLACE OTHER THAN THE STABLES THIS SATURDAY !

EVERYONE WELCOME...SAFE AND FRIENDLY SETTINGS ,GREAT PEOPLE ALLROUND....

SHOULD GET SOME TIMES UP SHORTLY .... TILL THEN MICK H FOR MAYER OF NOTTINGHAM !

Andy surely you mean Mick H for Sheriff of Nottingham!! :yes: see you all Saturday/Sunday :lol:

Dave & Louise