Mal C

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I'd never seen that before but loved the Outrigger...:g:

I remember the first time I went there and the modette girls were freeking out to shake a tail feather, scared the life out of me...:thumbsup:

It was a brilliant atmosphere tho...you just had to be careful on the way out as the locals took to beating the crap out of you.

The last time we turned up and it had been closed down, apparently the owner had run off with the takings...:thumbsup:

Social source share

I remember this going out, and i've not seen it since 1984... Great footage at the Rigger in Brum, including a very young Tony Reynolds..

enjoy!! thumbsup.gif

Mal.C.

Used to DJ Northern with Tony in Plymouth in the late 70s/early 80s I haven't seen him since he was seduced by the mod side and returned home to Brum. He had some great records back then.

Paul

Social source share

Used to DJ Northern with Tony in Plymouth in the late 70s/early 80s I haven't seen him since he was seduced by the mod side and returned home to Brum. He had some great records back then.

Paul

He did Paul, a great British collection... so I guess you both were in the navy? I know he and another guy called Jock used to go to Wigan in their Uniforms... as Tony would say ' we did it for the crack!'..

M

Social source share

Guest MissHongkongfuey

:DI still see Tony on a regular basis. Looking at that clip.....He's got more hair now and i'm sure he's had a nose job. I shall interrogate him further and slap the evidence before him

His collection is just stunning and because he's not out "on the scene"...... He plays whatever he likes and Is only influenced by his own good taste

Always guaranteed a great night out when he's on the decks. Probably should be doing far more events too!

All hail Tony Reynolds :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert