Bobby Byrd Interview Q's

If everything goes according to plan I'll be interviewing the legendary Bobby Byrd and his wife Vicki Anderson next Saturday. If you have questions you'd like to see answered drop 'em here and I'll definitely consider asking him the good and original questions yall dropped here.

For those who dont know who he is, he's the man that got James Brown to do what he did. Nuff said..

Thanks,

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Soulpower

Ask him if James Brown is the Godfather of Soul. Also has he seen a German DJ anywhere near his arse lately.

link

Yep.. that's me. It's my band Bobby is playing with, buddy. They actually know how to play soul music. And Djef, please send all interview requests to drika@soulpower.info We'll have a tight schedule on Saturday, no guarantees.

Social source share

I normally use a Sabiki rig. Made by a number of companies, they consist of a six-foot length of monofilament to which is tied six to eight branches of line with a very small hook on the end. These hooks, from a number 4 to a number 10, have a small piece of tough Mylar tied to them and they do well imitating small shrimp or fish.

What bait do you use?

Social source share

Guest Soulpower

I normally use a Sabiki rig. Made by a number of companies, they consist of a six-foot length of monofilament to which is tied six to eight branches of line with a very small hook on the end. These hooks, from a number 4 to a number 10, have a small piece of tough Mylar tied to them and they do well imitating small shrimp or fish.

What bait do you use?

link

I don't bait people who come from places where they still point at airplanes. Lord have mercy. :lol:

Social source share

I don't bait people who come from places where they still point at airplanes. Lord have mercy.  :lol:

link

and they say the germans have no sense of humour :lol:

Social source share

What bait do you use?

link

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

QoF

xx

Social source share

Guest Soulpower

and they say the germans have no sense of humour  :lol:

link

Glad that you are not part of "them". As far as the baiting is concerned, I recommend the extremely funky "Gator bait" by the Gators on Glade records. Might be too funky for you though .. :lol:

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

Glad that you are not part of "them". As far as the baiting is concerned, I recommend the extremely funky "Gator bait" by the Gators on Glade records. Might be too funky for you though ..  :lol:

link

Was played to death in the late eighties/early nineties mate. :lol:

Social source share

Guest Soulpower

Was played to death in the late eighties/early nineties mate.  :lol:

link

I know, thanks for the info. Wasn't quite sure of Dan was aware of this. :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!