Halo - Dyco Issue - For Sale

Guest lotusland

Guest lotusland

Offering my copy of Halo's "let me do it" b/w "have you ever felt that feeling" on DYCO 45. According to the group, this record doesn't exist. It came out on Marshall records originally, though heavy weight collectors will know that it was also issued on DYCO, the legendary Pasadena, CA label that gave us the C. Coulter "can't fight the feeling". It has been at least 5 years of questing and I've managed to locate one copy. Never seen this for sale, and nobody who has ever dealt this one has ever seen this issue. It's rarity is guaranteed and it's quality is nothing less than top shelf. This copy has many light marks, graded at VG, it plays well. I've actually played this record one time in a bar/club setting just to see what it sounds like on a big system, and it was AWESOME. nice n loud, got people moving as well.

This copy is availble for offers, seeing as how it hasn't sold before it is tough to call a price. Copies of the Marshall issue have been moving for around $3000 usd. Please make me an offer that is serious for this one! Buyer will pay secured shipping, full value claimed.

Thanks for your interest.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!