Florida Spiritualaires - Ernies Record Parade

Guest the dukester

Guest the dukester

Anyone got any info on this RECORD/BAND/LABEL/VALUE ETC?

Edited by the dukester
Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Anyone got any info on this RECORD/BAND/LABEL/VALUE ETC?

The label is "Ernie's Record Parade" is available on both a 7 and album, the 7 was about £50 but may well be rising now, the album was around £25, I have the album but do not know the album title off the top of my head. A Big Ivor Jones recommendation...! thumbsup.gif

Very Similar to the Intruders - "Cowboys To Girls"

Bully!

Social source share

The label is "Ernie's Record Parade" is available on both a 7 and album, the 7 was about £50 but may well be rising now, the album was around £25, I have the album but do not know the album title off the top of my head. A Big Ivor Jones recommendation...! thumbsup.gif

Very Similar to the Intruders - "Cowboys To Girls"

Bully!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm2PwlQEbi4

Social source share

Florida Spiritualaires...very nice

However its a case of Intruders kicking some arse on this one IMHO.... superb classic & a superb original you tube video..many thanks Bully :lol:

The Intruders is awesome....but that youtube recording of the Florida Spiritualaires is awful. The record itself has a much fuller sound and richer production....very strange eq on that clip.

Social source share

Guest phillybuster

Florida Spiritualaires...very nice

However its a case of Intruders kicking some arse on this one IMHO.... superb classic & a superb original you tube video..many thanks Bully :yes:

I'm with you mate.The Intruders is an absolute classic.Don't tarnish it.The youtube clip is stunning,Little Sonny RIP.

'

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!