Modern Soul, Crossover & Northern Soul Original 45's - Part 1

Steve Plumb

Modern Soul, Crossover & Northern Soul Original 45's - Part 1

11th Commandment-Why are you so hard to forget/Have you-Chess-Ex-US-£50-Killer 70's dancer b/w Ace stepper

125th St Candy Store-Silent heart/Hey girl-Fania-Ex-US-£125-Brilliant!

Al Hudson-Why must we say goodbye-ABC-Ex-US-£30-Great 70's mid tempo dancer

Alton & Johnnie-Hang on in there baby-Polydor-Ex-US-£30-In demand version

Alvarez-Sooner or later-Polydor W/D-Ex-US-£60-Superb Modern Soul groover!

Annette Snell-It's all over now-Epic W/D-Ex-US-£40-Classic!

Artistics-The chase is on-Brunswick-Ex-US-£25-Classic!

Artistics-Girl I need you/Glad I met you-Brunswick-VG++ US-£25-Great double sider

Ballads-I can't see your love-Vee Jay W/D-Ex-US-£60-Monster oldie!

Basic Black & Pearl-Makings of love-Wam (Canada)-Ex-CAN-£75-Rare & Tasty Canadian only 70's dancer!

Benny Troy-I wanna give you tomorrow-Delite-VG++ US-£75-Classic 70's Northern dancer

Bernie Milton-60/40-Chaton-Ex-US-£150-Early Yarmouth monster 70's dancer

Bill Wright-A man in love (is handicapped some)-Midtown-VG++ US-£125-Classic 70's

Black Daylight-Ride with us-Firesign-Ex-US-£300-Ex c/u. Funky Northern similar to 'Crow'

Bobby Byrd-Thank you for the love-Contempo-Ex-UK-£40-UK only! Brilliant 70's dancer.

Bobby Montgomery-Make me yours-Generation-Ex-US-£200-Great version. Original label before Vault!

Bobby Powell-Do something for yourself-Whit-Ex-US-£30-Good 60's dancer

Bobby Womack-Home is where the heart is-Columbia W/D-Ex-US-£40-Floor filler supreme!

Bobby Womack-So many sides of you-Motown-Ex-UK-£75-UK only (Picture Cover)

Brenda Holloway-Starting the hurt all over again/Just look what-Tamla-Ex-US-£20-Two classic Motown dancers

Buck & 16th Movement-Trust me this night-Supreme-Ex-US-£150-Original label before 'Playboy'. Rare!

Buddy Miles-I'm just a kiss away/Pull yourself-Columbia-Ex-US-£150-Always lovely on a 45

Carla Whitney-I've been hurt (so many times)-Attic-Ex-CAN-£250-Stunning Canadian only 45. Almeta Latimore part 2

Carol Anderson-It shouldn't happen to a dog-Mid Town-Ex-US-£100-Rare Crossover dancer. Couple of lite scuffs NAP

Cate Brothers-Where do we go-Asylum-Ex-US-£30-Old Anderson Bros c/u

Change of Pace-You can depend on me-Taboo-Ex-US-£40-Uptempo 70's dancer!

Charles (Mr CC) CarlsonShe's not to blame-Bold-Ex-US-£250-Stunning Crossover with ace Deep Soul flip

Charles Montomery-I don't think (I'll do this anymore)-Ladera-Ex-US-£30-Quality finger snapper

Checkmates-All alone by the telephone-Polydor-Ex-US-£75-Great version

Chet Davenport-I can't get over you-Toeholt-Ex-US-£150-Rare version of Traffic Jam

Chuck Jackson-What am I going to do without you baby-Tamla Motown-Ex-UK-£25-Rare & Brilliant 60's dancer!

Chuck Jackson-Hand it over-Wand 149-Ex-US-£30-Earliest release!

Clarence Carter-Messing with my mind-Ichiban W/D-Ex-US-£30-Nice W/D

Committee-Give in to the power of love-NMI-Ex-US-£100-Great crossover soul Dancer

Composers-Let's get to the point/Chance go round-Complex 3-Ex-US-£125-Killer double sider! Crossover/Northern

Conway Brothers-Gonna refuse your love-Gerim-Ex-US-£150-Very rare original! Ace stepper!

Dells-Your song-20th Century-Ex-US-£75-THE version! Monster!

Dennis Lee-Sunday afternoon-Jermark-Ex-US-£150-Quality tune!

Detroit Spinners-I've got to make it on my own-Atlantic-Ex-UK-£50-UK only 45! Ace 70's dancer

DeVons-Someone to treat me the way that you used to-King-Ex-US-£40-Superb!

Diane Cunningham-Certain kind of lover-Fontana-Ex-US-£60-Tremendous femme crossover

Diane Steinberg-One more time-Atlantic-Ex-US-£75-Great Philly 70's dancer (sol)

Difosco-Sunshine love-Earthquake W/D-Ex-US-£125-In demand 70's Northern Soul dancer

Doris Badie-Why is leaving/I get what I want-Polydor TP-Ex-US-£175-TEST PRESSING! 2 Killer sides

Part 2 too follow or you can view them at www.soulmusic.co.uk/Northern_Originals_List.htm

Please PM me or email me on steveplumb@hotmail.com

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source