Southampton Soul Club @ The Congleton Suit Totton

Good evening Soulies... :lol:

As you know that Soul In The Crown has been cancelled due to unforseen circumstances....:lol:

Anyway the management of the Concervative Club in Totton(southampton) have kindly offered us the Congleton Suit which is upstairs above the club itself(this will also be the second room at next years all-dayer)...it holds around 60ppl and also has just had a dance floor & bar fitted into the room...it also has it's own toilets so theres no need to keep going up & down the stair unless your going out side for a smoke...I must stress the dance floor is'nt massive...Some of the soulies on here might remember the place as we did a Motown Do back in easter of this year then it was all carpet on the floor...it also is in the same building as the Empire Hall(Southampton Soul Club All-Dayer Back In May)... Southampton Soul Club has taken up there offer and as a small gesture we are doing a free entry to this event...as we feel this is the right thing to do...so that are crowd of supporters will still have a chance to go out & listen to some soulful choons...the event itself will start at 8pm & go onto midnight with the bar shutting at 11pm...Regarding the dj's that were booked for Soul In The Crown i have been intouch with them via email and i will arrange for them to DJ at a later date...Hopefully the begining of next year if the date is ok with them...Chilli & Myself with the help of one of the Kelly's will be spinning the choons for the evening...So All thats left to do is type up the info in full for next sat...:hatsoff2:

SOUTHAMPTON SOUL CLUB

NORTHERN & MOTOWN NIGHT@ THE CONGLETON SUIT

SAT 24TH JULY 2010

TOTTON CON CLUB

SAILSBURY ROAD TOTTON

SOUTHAMPTON

8PM TILL 12AM

BAR TILL 11PM

FREE ENTRY

DJ'S

ALFIE

CHILLI

SANDY

Sorry for inconvence caused....(southampton soul club)

..... :lol:

Edited by alfie00soul
  • Replies 13
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Good evening Soulies... :lol:

Southampton Soul Club has taken up there offer and as a small jester we are doing a free entry to this event.

..SOUTHAMPTON SOUL CLUB

NORTHERN & MOTOWN NIGHT@ THE CONGLETON SUIT

SAT 24TH JULY 2010

TOTTON CON CLUB

SAILSBURY ROAD TOTTON

SOUTHAMPTON

8PM TILL 12AM

BAR TILL 11PM

FREE ENTRY

DJ'S

ALFIE

CHILLI

SANDY

Sorry for inconvence caused....(southampton soul club)

..... :unsure:

thats great news and the thought of a midget comedian makes for an even better night..hope it goes well

moldie

Guest geordie neil

i'll be down nice & early to try the new dance floor..:hatsoff2:just what the doctor ordered

BRING IT ON......NEED A FIX :lol::thumbsup::yes::thumbsup::yes:

I know me spalling is crop....:D

Hopeing it will be busy...getting some good feed back from the locals...spoke to Wigan brian earlia & a few others...so fingers crossed it will be a good little Soul night... :lol:

Alfie

Hi, young Alfie , so glad you`ve got this organised , sure it will be a great night , will see you down there bright and early . who is the little jester ???????????? :lol: some joker i bet !

Good afternoon soulies...:D

This is shapeing up to be a busy night...Shame about the the date problem with the crown but i have been reasured that the rest of this years dates are fine...so The Motown Special in september is going ahead as planned...details to be put up in the near future...yes.gif

Looking forward to saturday...i know the venue is on a smaller scale but i'm sure that the soulies will have a gr8 night...Southampton Soul Club would like to thankyou all for your support...your all stars...ktf

Alfie:D....

Have a great night Alfie:thumbsup: . See you on the Isle of Wight:yes: !

Nice one Nicki...:lol:

You defo will see us on the I.O.W...it's gonna be a cracking weekend...bring it on...biggrin.gif

Looking to be a busy one tonight...lots of interest...:D

Had a look at the room yesterday as i was told the dance floor is down and the bar is complete...it's looking good...but i must stress that the dance floor is'nt masive...so you might have to que up to get on it...lol...

This will be a gr8 2nd room for next years all-dayer & the rare & underplayed nigt when it is launched in october...the dj's for the night will be...Bearsy/Dave Abbott/Simon Preston & Mr Tim Smithers...plus i will be digging a few choons out to spin so i'll be looking forward to that...the management are tops for sorting this out...it's nice to know when the ownwers of a club are willing to help out...true to their word they were in getting this room sorted out out...a massive thankyou to them i reakon...yes.gif

So all thats left to do is load the van up and sort some choons out...

Alfie...:D