Ila Van, Lovehorn, Richards People Prince Buster Intensified Dirt, Peggy Lipton

Guest laplanetesauvage

Guest laplanetesauvage

A new round to finance some big time wants!

AUCTIONS ARE HERE, ENDING ON WEDNESDAY!

https://shop.ebay.com/diggingtheslowness/m.html

This time we also got some nice northern soul with ILA VAN , original press of "cant help lovin that man of mine", sweet soul ballad from LOVEHORN and PEGGY LIPTON of Mod Squad have a great soul / jazz doublesider in a very rare Swedish PS. We got some mod soul / r&b action from TIM MCCABE (ungoogable!) THE PHINXS and BOBBY BLAND. A US funk bomb from RICHARD`S PEOPLE and euro funk breaks from FRANCOISE DE ROUBAIX. Rocksteady killer from PRINCE BUSTER "intensified dirt"

Collectables from JOHN HUTCH HUTCHINSON who played with DAVID BOWIE and the Pre-TOM PETTY AND THE HEARTBREAKERS band called MUDCRUTCH

From the US we have the little known garage killer by JIMMY AND THE MUSTANGS, dig this "paint it black"-esque pounder. Another gem from the states is the psych garage gem from STEVE AKIN "i´m tripping alone". You are not alone Stevie,....From England we have rare euro picture releases with THE SMOKE , german only "Sydney Gill" their best! and one of the rarest, Danish only picture sleeve to MIKE COTTON SOUNDs "ive got my eye on you" who is rare alone on UK press. Never seen this one before. Another rare one is the great psych gem from THE SUMMER SET called "it´s a dream".

Some more german goodness from the german only ps of ROBB & DEAN DOUGLAS hammond mod dancer "phone me" Rare UK presses with ACID GALLERY "dance round the maypole" and THE VAGRANTS "i can´t make a friend". From Belgium we have two super rare psych / garage gems with GUY MORGAN AND THE MUSTANGS with "tortured prisoner" and NO ENTRY "behind the mod" currently steaming hot on the mod scene. Both super rare. FInally we have a psych gem from RICHARD BORDEAUX and DANIEL BERETTA "papa (psychose)" and two superior swedish releases by RED SQUARES and SHOCKING BLUEs freakbeat scorchers,

´

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply