Me Me Me on the radio

Apparently I'm on the Craig Charles Funk Show on Friday 9-9.30 ish on BBC Radio 6. He's meant to be rather loose in the way that Cleggy is at the 100 Club. I'll just be plugging new Kent stuff so don't get excited but it might be worth a listen before y'all venture down the Dome or some other soul hole.

Ady

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Well Cinders get a move on and we'll see you down the Rocket. I'm sure the dress code will be relaxed for the Sunday nighter otherwise me and most of the DJs will be locked out. I'll get it verified by Rob.

If the worst comes to the worst, Jo Wallace and I will blag it in as Terence Stamp and Julie Christie.

Ady

Social source share

I doubt I will make it along, got my baby brats whilst their dad tries to break his neck on his motorbike! If he is home in time I shll pop along.... if I can find my white stilletos ;-))))))

Social source share

Not that anyone gives a damn, but I played Diplomats 'Perfect Love', Billy Wisdom 'Handwriting On The Wall' and the Triumphs 'Coming To Your Rescue'. Craig was well refreshed.

And Cinders did make it to the ball which was good apart from a quagmire of a dancefloor. But after 4 nights one the razz, I was in no great shape either.

Airwaves Ady

Social source share

And Cinders did make it to the ball which was good apart from a quagmire of a dancefloor. But after 4 nights one the razz, I was in no great shape either.

Airwaves Ady

Good job you didn't have The Entertainer in your box then, as Cinders wouldn't have been able to do it justice on the dance floor :-)

Social source share

So glad I did make it along in the end, and managed to get onto the dance floor quite a bit too. Now Ady, don't you go forgetting my tune for cleggy :-) xxx

Social source share

LOL, I managed to get quite a few mates to dance with me to it at Prestatyn, surprising what people will do sometimes to keep me quiet :-)))

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Well i can see how that would be tempting but still...............................

Will they play any disco on Friday up in Yam yam land

Johnners

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!