***cancelled***uncle Toms Cabin, Blackpool ***cancelled***

IF YOU ARE IN BLACKPOOL THIS WEEKEND THEN FRIDAY NIGHT AT UNCLE TOMS CABIN IS THE PLACE TO BE !!

FROM 8.30PM UNTIL 2.30AM £2.00 ADMISSION !! MASSIVE FREE CAR TO REAR OF PREMISES :lol: DJ'S D

ARYL, MACKY, STEVE MC.WILLIAMS, MICK ELLIS & JOHN.:lol: FOR MORE INFO RING 07950-7807

*****EVENT CANCELLED****

Edited by mrtag
  • Replies 19
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

IF YOU IN BLACKPOOL THIS WEEKEND THEN FRIDAY NIGHT AT UNCLE TOMS CABIN IS THE PLACE TO BE !!

FROM 8.30PM UNTIL 2.30AM £2.00 ADMISSION !! MASSIVE FREE CAR TO REAR OF PREMISES :lol: DJ'S DARYL, MACKY, STEVE MC.WILLIAMS, MICK ELLIS & JOHN.:lol: FOR MORE INFO RING 07950-780765 :yes:

NEIL IF YOU'RE READING THIS THEN BELL ME, YOU CAN FOLLOW US UP!!!

Is the boating lake still there nowt like a bit of crabin int lake to chill out ...........

BLOODY 'ELL IAN THATS THE IRISH SEA!!! :yes: NOT A PIGGIN' BOATIN' LAKE!!! YER NOT GETTIN IT MIXED UP WITH FAIRHAVEN LAKE AT LYTHAM ST.ANNES ARE YOU!!! I KNOW YOU AN GEOGRAPHY DON'T QUITE SEE EYE TO EYE!!!! BEATS ME HOW THE HELL YOU KEEP FINDIN' PRESTATYN!!! :lol: LOL. HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND GIVE OUR REGARDS TO JANE ATB JOHN & HELEN :(

Edited by mrtag

BLOODY 'ELL IAN THATS THE IRISH SEA!!! :yes: NOT A PIGGIN' BOATIN' LAKE!!! YER NOT GETTIN IT MIXED UP WITH FAIRHAVEN LAKE AT LYTHAM ST.ANNES ARE YOU!!! I KNOW YOU AN GEOGRAPHY DON'T QUITE SEE EYE TO EYE!!!! BEATS ME HOW THE HELL YOU KEEP FINDIN' PRESTATYN!!! :lol: LOL. HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND GIVE OUR REGARDS TO JAYNE ATB JOHN & HELEN :(

If you look opposite Uncle Tom's Cabin there is a building on the prom. This building used to house a lift that went down to a boating lake & small funfair.

If you look opposite Uncle Tom's Cabin there is a building on the prom. This building used to house a lift that went down to a boating lake & small funfair.

ANDY YER GOING BACK TO THE DARK AGES !! BEEN GO CARTS DOWN THERE WITH INTERNAL COMBUSTION ENGINES ON THEM FOR AGES & THE LANDAU'S ARE NOT THE ONLY FORM OF PUBLIC TRANSPORT WE HAVE TRAMS 'N' BUS'S AND CARS :lol: THINGS HAVE COME A LONG WAY SINCE THEN !!! lol :thumbsup: C.U.SOON. JOHN.

IF YOU IN BLACKPOOL THIS WEEKEND THEN FRIDAY NIGHT AT UNCLE TOMS CABIN IS THE PLACE TO BE !!

FROM 8.30PM UNTIL 2.30AM £2.00 ADMISSION !! MASSIVE FREE CAR TO REAR OF PREMISES :lol: DJ'S DARYL, MACKY, STEVE MC.WILLIAMS, MICK ELLIS & JOHN.:thumbsup: FOR MORE INFO RING 07950-780765 :D

CANCELLED!!! CANCELLED!!! :lol: PLEASE IGNORE THIS THREAD AS THE PR#CKS THAT OWN THE VENUE HAVE DOUBLE BOOKED THE ROOM IN FAVOUR OF A LOCAL PUNTERS PARTY!!! :thumbsup: A#S#OLES LIKE THIS DO NOT DESERVE DECENT PEOPLE ORGANISING A NIGHTS ENTERTAINMENT FOR THEM :thumbsup: THERE WILL BE NO MORE SOUL NIGHTS RUN THERE BY THIS PROMOTIONS TEAM :lol: SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE BUT WE ONLY FOUND OUT BY ACCIDENT AT NOON TODAY 22nd WHEN WE ENQUIRED ABOUT THE AVAILABILTY OF THEIR SOUND ENGINEER ALTHOUGH THE PROPRIETORS HAD KNOWN FOR SOME CONSIDERABLE TIME :D ONCE AGAIN APOLOGIES FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!!! FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT MAL ON 07950-780765 :thumbsup:

Edited by mrtag

FROM 8.30PM UNTIL 2.30AM £2.00 ADMISSION !! MASSIVE FREE CAR TO REAR OF PREMISES :lol: DJ'S DARYL, MACKY, STEVE MC.WILLIAMS, MICK ELLIS & JOHN.:thumbsup: FOR MORE INFO RING 07950-780765 :D

SORRY ABOUT THE CANCELLATION ESPECIALLY TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT RANG!! JUDGING BY THE RESPONSE LOOKS LIKE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A GOOD NIGHT!!! :thumbsup:

Edited by mrtag

if you ring uncle toms they will tell you it's still on!! but I guess it's someone!! playing from a PC or worst still that other chap with the fantastic CD collection that has talking in the middle bit of every tune!! :thumbsup: if you know what I mean!!! :lol:

Edited by mrtag

SORRY ABOUT THE CANCELLATION ESPECIALLY TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT RANG!! JUDGING BY THE RESPONSE LOOKS LIKE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A GOOD NIGHT!!! :thumbsup:

[/qu

SHAME !!! WAS LOOKING FORWARD THIS ONE AS I MISSED THE LAST ONE!! NEVER MIND WILL HAVE A NIGHT ON THE SPRITZERS!! THE TRAVELLERS REST LOOKS FAVE yes.gif

Edited by R n B DANCER

[quote name='mrtag' timestamp='1279817066' post='13764

SHAME !!! WAS LOOKING FORWARD THIS ONE AS I MISSED THE LAST ONE!! NEVER MIND WILL HAVE A NIGHT ON THE SPRITZERS!! THE TRAVELLERS REST LOOKS FAVE :thumbsup:

can u let anyone who you think might have been going not to bother as it will not be what they thought!!! will come up to the travellers with malc 'n' daryl might even get you a spritzer might go up to the venue after yes.gif

ame='R n B DANCER' timestamp='1279822361' post='1376581']

can u let anyone who you think might have been going not to bother as it will not be what they thought!!! will come up to the travellers with malc 'n' daryl might even get you a spritzer might go up to the venue after :hatsoff2:

[

DONT TURN UP EVENT CANCELLED :hatsoff2:

I won't ask :hatsoff2:

I just thought if you change the title of the thread to state it is cancelled it might stop people turning up and being disappointed.

JOAN, HOW CAN YOU KEEP IT AT THE TOP OF THREAD SO PEOPLE CAN SEE IT? ATB JOHN:hatsoff2:

Unfortunately 'soul nite talk' is not the same as 'allnighter talk' as in your thread will drop down the page.

The only way to keep it at the top is to post on the thread.

THANKS FOR THAT JOAN!! AND ME FINGERS ARE LIKE CLOGGERS THUMBS WI BANGIN'ONT KEYBOARD!!:hatsoff2: N WHEN I SAY FINGERS I ONLY MEAN THE FIRST FINGERS COS I AM NOT THAT GUD!!:thumbsup: CHEERS LUV C U SOON JOHN :hatsoff2:

Edited by mrtag