Rotherham @ The Grange

Many thanks to all that turned up to the grange last night [171] making it a fantastic atmosphere. Thanks to the djs Rob Wicks and Paul Hamby's brilliant spots keeping the dancefloor packed, cheers guys. Hope to see you all next time 23rd August.

Thanks again, paul :lol:

• Replies 3
  • Views 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Tony B

Many thanks to all that turned up to the grange last night [171] making it a fantastic atmosphere. Thanks to the djs Rob Wicks and Paul Hamby's brilliant spots keeping the dancefloor packed, cheers guys. Hope to see you all next time 23rd August.

Thanks again, paul :lol:

Great to hear you had a TOP NIGHT!..Paul...one of my mates who went has already filled me in! Sorry I could'nt be there as I was djin at The Victory Club (which was also a good night) But it does'nt suprise me at all...Great venue Proper acoss the board policy and always a brilliant atmosphere to match!

As the sayin goes...Proofs in the Puddin Pal! Tony B (City Limits Soul Nights)

Edited by Tony B

Many thanks to all that turned up to the grange last night [171] making it a fantastic atmosphere. Thanks to the djs Rob Wicks and Paul Hamby's brilliant spots keeping the dancefloor packed, cheers guys. Hope to see you all next time Sat 21st August (not the 23rd as quoted at the start of this lookback).Thanks Again Paul! :lol:

Edited by tv175

First visit to the Grange, and we thoroughly enjoyed it. Can well believe the 171 people as the dance floor was busy most of the time and it was HOT, thank goodness for the terrace overlooking the golf course, the ideal place to cool down. Well done to Dave for his warm up spot, he had people dancing early on to his great selection of tunes then the guest djs kept it going. We'll be back again when other commitments allow.