Hull Soul Club 23Rd July

What can i say but big thanks to everyone who came fro near & FAR you all made it a great night from start to finnish & sorry we couldn't go on longer.

Big thanks to Steve Woomble & Shaun Kearney Who treated us to some great tunes & a busy dancefloor & to all the resident dj's who played great tunes as well from classics to the rare.

Will post some photos on here & on our website www.hullsoulclub.org.uk & on our Facebook page in the next few days.

Edited by Daryl
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Great nite Daryl, well done to all at Hull Soul Club :thumbsup:

I'm still a tad jaded, was supposed to go out with Shaun for a jar or 2 last nite but couldn't scrape myself off the sofa....... Probably be feeling ok by about Wednesday! :shades:

Hope everyone enjoyed it. At least we didn't start fighting on stage or owt.... Then again I do seem to recall us both being in that side room having an impromptu vodka swigging competition when we all of a sudden noticed there was no music playing, with accompanying calls from the dancefloor of "where you gone ya pillocks" etc etc...... DOH!.... Of course, I blame Shaun.

Anyway....Hull Soul Club.... It's ace! :thumbup:

What can i say but big thanks to everyone who came fro near & FAR you all made it a great night from start to finnish & sorry we couldn't go on longer.

Big thanks to Steve Woomble & Shaun Kearney Who treated us to some great tunes & a busy dancefloor & to all the resident dj's who played great tunes as well from classics to the rare.

Will post some photos on here & on our website www.hullsoulclub.org.uk & on our Facebook page in the next few days.

some photos here https://www.hullsoulc...id=71&Itemid=58

Daryl

Edited by Daryl