soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 4
  • Views 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Anyone with a spare of the Doris: Beatmaker / Don't 45?

Thanks

Hi Godz,

I'm sure I still have one of these for sale. Can't check now as I'm supposed to be putting the little' un to bed about 8 minutes ago, but I'll have a gander in the morning.

If I do still have it., it'll be an unplayed copy. I did see a Zonophone 45 while I was pulling out some spares yesterday, but it might well have been a spare Glen Campbell "Guess I'm Dumb".

Anyway, will let you know ASAP.

Cheers,

TONE

Social source share

Hi Godz,

I'm sure I still have one of these for sale. Can't check now as I'm supposed to be putting the little' un to bed about 8 minutes ago, but I'll have a gander in the morning.

If I do still have it., it'll be an unplayed copy. I did see a Zonophone 45 while I was pulling out some spares yesterday, but it might well have been a spare Glen Campbell "Guess I'm Dumb".

Anyway, will let you know ASAP.

Cheers,

TONE

Cheers Tone. Actually I think "Guess I'm Dumb" is a lovely song but it's Doris I'm after on this occasion.

Ta

Paul (Godz)

Social source share

I don't know which song on the Zonophone reissue it is that you're after, but the flipside "Don't" exists on an original swedish 45 released in the 60s as well. :lol:

"Beatmaker" is otherwise LP-only though.

Hi Sebastian. I was asking for the Zonophone 45 from 2002 with Don't and Beatmaker. I guess in some ways it's the original issue of Beatmaker though, if we're being technical. All sorted now thanks to that nice Mr Rounce :yes:

Social source share